PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:49 pm
post here when leaving the earth kingdom  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 500

Water Bender...

Both Autumn and Yun made it to a out that will take them back to the Water Tribe. It should a bit a long trip to get there, but at least they're heading strait there. "Do you need anything? Should I get you something?" She asked Yun for any help wile he rest up in the ride. It's a strange sight to see that a girl dress all nice and pretty helping a lone grown up.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:03 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun sat down and rested. He was exhausted, the wound draining his energy faster than a trip would usually do to him. He looks up at Autumn and chuckles.

"I'm fine, how are you holding up?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"I'm fine, just.... why did those mean men tried to steal our money?" She question herself. "You've face baddy's like them before, right?" She look at him with a question. She doesn't know too much about Yun, but he have been giving out a couple of hints about it.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun looked down.

"Murderers...bandits...highwaymen...slavers..I've faced all of them down. From the men who raped my mother until she died to scum like those who attacked you....they are all the same, and they will face the same fate by my hand..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn remember how he deal the men's back there. Yun first push they away until he actually garbed the man by the throat and suffocated him to death with the water bending. It gave her shivers... thinking if that will happen to any other person. "But... you killed them. Doesn't that mean your no better than they are?" He actually killed one guy from her eye's, but he get's the picture. Killing is bad since it's just like murder.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun placed a hand on her head.

"They would kill for money and profit, or even for the thrill of killing. They are souless beasts...I killed to protect you."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:12 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn was quite, not to sure of how to respond to that. She knows he's trying to be the good guy here, even trying to make her feel better.

She suddenly felt a cold breeze and shivered. The weather changing quick and her dress isn't suit for it. She grabbed her things and head inside of the bout to the rest room. Later, she would come back with her suitable snow gear just before they would be arriving to the water tribe. "I'm really appreciate that you saved me." She finally said. She than sat next to him. "Your really are the best friend I ever had!" She broke out a smile and hugged him.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

It had been over 13 years since Yun had felt the warm embrace of someone close to him. He could feel the warmth in his heart as he wrapped an arm around Autumn. He smiled, getting up, painfully.

"Looks like we're here."

He starts to wobble off the boat.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:37 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"Eh? Uh, let me help you!" Autumn assist as he is still not in good condition. "Let's head strait to the Healing hut. You'll be much better there." She grabbed him by the hand as both of them hop off the boat just out side of the Water tribe.

[Exit]

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LARomero

Dapper Businesswoman

2,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:26 pm

==========Sonin
!!!==========
"If you don't have some fun..."

Sonin smirked a bit as he laid his eyes on the bustling harbor of Republic city, for it had been many years since he stood here "Brings back some memories," he said sighing. He began to scan the area for the ticket vendor for the fairy; his memory did not serve him well at all at this time. Within a few seconds he picked the booth off and began his approach, trying to push his way through the rambling crowd. Apparently some large beast had appeared in the arena and this caused some distress. After a short while he had finally made his way to the booth and greeted the vendor with a quick and hearty "Hello." This greeting was met with a stern "Where do you want to go?" from a very 'not nice' looking person that had the eyes of a buzzard-wasp and the stature of a cat-gator. With a scared look Sonin answered "N-northern water t-tribe, please," he held up his passport to show the woman who snatched it out of his hand, like a canyon-crawler snatched livestock from travelers. She looked it over with a disgusted look on her face "You're good to go," she blurted which startled Sonin as he grabbed his passport and ticket from the woman "Th-thank you," he said placing the money on the counter and quickly walking away. He finally calmed down once reaching the safety of the boat and taking a seat on the deck and waiting for departure "Well mind as well take a nap," he muttered to himself, crossing his arms and tilting his head down and dozing off.

"...It isn't worth your time!"

[Republic city harbor]->[Ferry]->[Northern Water Tribe]
Mood: Relaxed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:54 am

==========Sonin
!!!==========
"If you don't have some fun..."

It was several hours before Sonin woke up, when he did he found that the ship had already departed "How long was I out?" he said looking for the sun, which when he arrived was high in the sky, now it was on the horizon. "Wow, I was out for a long time," he said smirking as he raised his hand and flagged down a vendor so he could get some food in his stomach "I'll take whatever is good," he said smiling and passing the vendor the money in exchange for a bowl of noodles. "Looks tasty, thank you!" he said happily as the vendor walked away and Sonin began to devour the noodles and in a matter of seconds he was finished. Once he was finished he let out a relaxed sigh and placed the bowl to his side leaning his head back, dozing off once more.

"...It isn't worth your time!"

[Ferry]->[Northern Water Tribe]
Mood: Relaxed

LARomero

Dapper Businesswoman

2,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noir | Frost | Mercenary
| Chi: 1000/1000 || Master || Non-Bender || Travel: Besaid Island

Noir sat on top of the sails of the boat he was on...literally...and he just sat there to take in the sea breeze. "Beautiful..." Noir decided, he swung his crossed legs back and forth as his journey continued on. He smiled and was content with looking at the clouds for this part of his journey.[1/5] Eventually he needed to get active so he slid down the sail and went to bother some of the people below him. He was bumped in to by several people, and as always the mercenary went unnoticed. It was probably because he was only fifteen that people didn't consider him important enough to talk to.[2/5] Noir jumped over the edge of the boat and began to shimmy his way along the edges. That left some people wondering where the boy went, when he popped back up and tapped somebody's shoulder they jumped...they were obviously scared. "Sorry, sorry!" Noir apologized as the person ranted on how he shouldn't do that.[3/5] Noir leaned against the edge of the boat and looked out across his world...his journey was nearing its end. "Will we be arriving soon?" Noir asked someone with a blatant sound of curiousity coming from him. They nodded their head and he smiled.[4/5] Noir had his eyes closed for the remainder of his trip. When they finally docked he set foot on to his destination. "Time to do a little exploration." Noir said with a nod before stretching, this was a great place to get some training in.[5/5]

Current Thoughts: ["..."]

"Even in darkness...I shall be the light!"

[[Since I was alone I did it this way, hope that's not a problem.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:07 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxx═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════xxx
xxxxx ϻichael Ånderson xxxxx
☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢ xxx "If I there's a way, I will find it. If there isn't, I'll create it." xxx ☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣
xxx═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════xxx
xxx ☣☢ xxx xxx Title: Nonexxx Nation: Republic Cityxxx Rank: Traineexxxxxx ☢☣xxx
xxx ☣☢ xxx xxx xxx Element: Non-Benderxxx Specialization: Undecidedxxx xxx ☢☣ xxx
xxx═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════xxx

xxx The sea breeze was cool and the occaisional spray of water was almost relaxing as Michael looked over the railing of the ship that was taking him to the Fire Nation. He had managed to convince the captain that he was on an important mission to help the Avatar. Which, was only half of a lie. The captain was kind to allow him to stay on the boat as long as he assisted in some of the chores. It wasn't glorious but it was still traveling. Michael could see the fire nation nearing as the ship drew closer to the fire nation capital. Who would have thought all those years ago this tiny nation almost took over the entire world. He wasn't bitter about the past, he wasn't even alive back then to remember it. He had a small respect for the power the fire benders held. Even if it was mostly only on one day out of the year. Hopefully peace between the benders and the elements wouldn't be broken. The ship finally docked and Michael stepped off, thanking crew and captain, and going on his way to find the Avatar.

xxx (((OOC: Exits to Caldera: Fire Nation Gates)))

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢ xxx Energy: 350/350 xxx ☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Skill(s) Used: None

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

"hmmmm...not the same as a regular trader...."

Yun was uncomfortable, and it wasn't about the weather this time. But th fact that they were riding on a boat...a fire nation merchant vessel. Meaning it was a large iron ship that ran on coal as fuel and not the wind. Yun liked the old wooden watertribe ships, feeling every bit of the ocean on the bottom of the ship. It was relaxing. This was just...unsetteling.  
[Traveling Thread] The Ocean/Sky

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff