MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:51 pm
Intro

----------

Black. White. Bad. Good. Isn't that what everything is in this world? You can either be one of those two things: no question about it. Pick a side, and stay there. If you're a "double agent," you're screwed. Dead. History. But, isn't it possible to be able make the two groups work together? What about in a desperate situation maybe? Maybe. Not likely, but still, maybe.

That's what it's all about.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:10 pm
Before I post the storyline, I just want to say that I based this RP off of one similar to this in another guild. I changed it up a bit, but I still want to give it recognition.

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:52 pm
† The Angel's Game †

This is what started it all...

User ImageUser Image

The Holy. The Fallen. Those are the two types of angels and those are the only two types of angels. If you're a Holy one, you are still believing in God. You are still his everlasting servant and will always do his bidding, for you know that everything He says is righteous. Everything He says will always be the right choice and He does everything for us. Those Fallen are a bad name to angels and you hate seeing them. Though you are not supposed to have enemies, you avoid the Fallen as much as you can. Sometimes a sneer or some unneeded language might slip, but you still do your best to forgive them. Living in the Clouds, the bright temple made for only the Holy to stay, this is where your love and care take place, far away from the Fallen. The Forgiving. The Loyal. The Holy.

Disgraced. Forgotten. You are the Fallen. You have disobeyed His orders and have lost all faith in him. As an outcast, it's every angel for its own and sinning is somewhat common. Now I'm not saying you're a demon; you're not a monster. You just simply were a Holy one who sinned very very badly. Your wings have turned black and you think God has forgotten you. Now you either walk alone or with other Fallen. Staying in the Ruin, the Fallen's home, life is the exact opposite of the Holy; everything is dark and simply...ruined. You absolutely hate the Holy and your envy for them grows day by day. The Different. The Sinned. The Fallen.

Now all that is going to change. Six angels, three Holy and three Fallen, have suddenly turned human. Yes, suddenly. No one knows who did it or how it happened it just did. The only clue you have is the following note left on your hand:

You have been chosen out of the six. Three Fallen. Three Holy. But now you are alike in the same way: instead of Angels, you're now humans. Why, do you ask? It's time to combine those two opposite groups. There will be no war. Yes yes, it will be hard. I doubt this is even going to be possible. The calculations have said it will fail. But who knows? Let's try it out and see.

...this is where it all began.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:11 pm
† Roles †

Who is going to be there...

**Note: I want there to be an equal amount of boys and girls in this RP. If you see that there are already some girls, you probably want to be guy. I will be updating this post every now and then to help you all out.

Holy Angel: Taken by Me
Holy Angel: Taken by RoronoaZoro22
Holy Angel: Taken by Princess Sana-Chan
Fallen Angel: Taken by -l- Eun Mi -l-
Fallen Angel: Taken by Felien of Hyver
Fallen Angel: Taken by ladylydia1020

** Controller of The Game: Taken by Miss Maiya

Please use this skelly

[imgleft]Picture URL Here. Please don't use the two pictures I already used.[/imgleft]
[b][size=11]What do they call me?::[/size][/b][size=9] Name. [/size]
[b][size=11]I've been in the universe for this many years::[/size][/b][size=9] Age [/size]
[b][size=11]I am a::[/size][/b][size=9] Holy or Fallen [/size]
[b][size=11]I have the ability to::[/size][/b][size=9] Two powers only. Don't make it too exaggerated. You can't control fire and water (or something like that.) I will be reading these profiles and will decide if your powers are acceptable or not. [/size]
[size=11][b]I tend to act::[/b][/size][size=9] Your personality [/size]
[b][size=11]I love to practice::[/size][/b][size=9] Hobbies/Talents [/size]
[b][size=11]Up in the Heavens::[/size][/b][size=9] A short biography. This is kind of weird, considering the fact that you're an angel, so look to mind for an example. [/size]
[b][size=11]Oh! I forgot to add::[/size][/b][size=9] Anything else you find relevant. [/size]
[/align]

Please PM me your profile and title it "Wings On the Soil." If it isn't titled this, I won't read it and just delete it. Also, if you want to reserve a spot, just say so, but it will only be open for 24 hours. After that, it will be open again. Then put a sweat drop in your message to me if you will read the rules below.

...is your decision.

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:33 pm
† Rules †

Just like everything...

HAVE. FUN.This will be the first rule. ALWAYS.. If you don't enjoy, please make it so you do.

Please be active. 6 posts per week, minimum. I want RP to live as long as possible.

PG - 16, though love is encouraged. I am a very...perverted person and would love to see some good stuff. I love romantic things. But, since it's not allowed, please time skip or take it to PMs.

At least have name and pic in every post. Pretty posts, if possible. I love them.

I need to know this: If you simply skimmed the rules, put a emotion_hug in your post to me.

BE LITERATE. USE PROPER GRAMMAR PLEASE PEOPLE. I want at least one paragraph per post (4 -5 sentences). No text talk. None. And please use quotations for talking and italics for thoughts. PLEASE.

Help me out: If you thoroughly read the rules, please put a bandaid in your post to me.

Please alert me if you will be inactive for a while. I need to know, okay?

Wait a moment: Change that bandaid to a tuna.

Please join further RPs! biggrin Thanks for joining!

...things have to be followed.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:36 pm
† Accepted Profiles †

Now you will see...

† The Holy †

User Image

What do they call me?:: Sharina Kanari
I've been in the universe for this many years:: 3,429 years, but I really just look like I'm 17.
I am a:: Holy.
I have the ability to:: move through/ see through solid objects (move through walls, etc.) I also have the very weird power of being able to memorize anything that I read forever. But it has to be something that I read, not just something that someone spoke to me.
I tend to act:: shy to new people, but once you know me, I'll open up. I was never the flirtatious or very good at those types of things. It takes a while until I finally consider a person a sincere friend. It's hard to gain my complete trust, and I don't like to reveal information about myself, though I am still kind and gentle.
I love to practice:: the piano (I've been doing it for a while now. Can you believe that if you ask politely enough, He will grant you a piano up in the Clouds?) and being kind. I also love to write, especially fantasy stories or poems.
Up in the Heavens:: I was a very kind angel, being one of the Holy. I would always do what He tells me, no questions asked. I would always get along with all the other angels up the the Clouds. I tried to avoid the Fallen as much as I could, but if I saw one by any chance, I would just look downwards and not say a word. I had many friends and everyone and everything seemed so perfect. Until I became a human.
Oh! I forgot to add:: I pray very often and I have a necklace that I never take off. My best friend (who was also a Holy) gave it to me before I turned human, so now it's always near my heart. I might be caught every now and then "talking" to it in situations where I don't know what to do.

User Image

What do they call me?:: Kon Shikima
I've been in the universe for this many years:: Too long; 4122 years, even though I have the appearance of a 22 year old.
I am a:: Holy
I have the ability to:: I can slow time, although that's all, not stop it. Slowing time to a degree where I can get around quicker, or do stuff in a shorter period of time, or see projectiles and have more reaction time. Delay, is all I can do there, and this brought on by me clicking my fingers. I can adapt this into a number of ways to make up for the slowing down limitation, however, like speeding time up. Therefore, I can run faster than any human, or angel, or can speed up the ageing process, make projectiles go faster so my opponent has less time to react, you name it.
I tend to act:: Ah yes, the joys of being comfortable with anybody. I can walk up to any person I see, and have a conversation as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I consider people my friend easily because of this, although a true friend is somebody more than just a person who spoke to me more than 5 minutes. I've always been the white knight type: Jumping into fire to rescue those who need me, regardless of who they are. Pain, blood, all that's just a general No-No. However, I wont hesitate in eliminating any threat to me or my friends. Personality wise, I'm quite ''Eccentric''. I don't wanna bore you listing all of my quirks, but I can tell you that hating me won't come too easy, unless it were through discrimination, or judging me before you got to know me.
I love to practice:: Ah, I've never really picked up any hobbies. I'm always too busy, be it either helping those in need, or playing around with my powers to annoy people. Even nice guys like to have a bit of fun, of course. Maybe now that I'll be spending some time in the world of humans, they're pretty efficient time wasters, and I might have a lot of time on my hands now. Maybe I can look into Sleeping as a hobby.
Up in the Heavens:: You know, things were kind of easy for me. One of my common nicknames is Gary, as of the slang word ''Gary-Stu'', which means a perfect person. But, honestly, that's just me. Strong, Healthy, er, well, Not the Smartest around, but I get by. Such qualities got me pretty much into the spotlight...Especially with those in the military. They saw how fond I was of protection, so they had me pretty high ranked, and stuck me with guarding the home base, making sure that if Hell breaks loose, they'd get smashed to bits before they can even touch anybody back here. There was a lot of potential in my time slowing ability, I guess there was hopes I could train myself to freeze time completely. But, after a few thousand years, I've given up on that. Honestly though, with all this pressure, all these expectations to be ''Perfect'', it was a little too much for me to handle. I always had to keep up the perfect image, while helping anybody who needs me, and keeping my defences rock hard. And when you're facing the demons of hell, all of that seems so insignificant, yet so important. Being the model citizen isn't easy, y'know. But, the thing is, I never chose this. I just wanted to help people, but then I'm given all this important stuff to deal with, expected to handle it because God says it's my ''Calling''. I'm not going to argue with the guy, I'll take the task on with ease, its just...A break would be nice, y'know? And a lot less responsibility. I'd trade it all in a heart beat, if it meant taking it easy. I'd probably have ended up insane if it weren't for this holiday to the human world. Most angels would look at this as bad, but I take it as the perfect time to forget my duties, and just be Lazy.

Oh! I forgot to add:: I really love Marshmallows. My ideal day is lying around sleeping, and when I'm not sleeping, eating marshmallows. The rest of the humans I observe do this too, but they don't stuff their faces with Marshmallows, but other, different foods.

User Image
What do they call me?:: Blake Raine
I've been in the universe for this many years:: 6,382 Years, just assume I'm 20.. Okay?
I am a:: Holy
I have the ability to:: Cure anything. Seriously, I can cure cancer, diseases, bring the dead back to life, and even cure the common cold. I hardly ever use it because it would be an issue if anyone found out, God said not to interfere with human miseries, even though I want to, I do not disobey God. I am a master of disguise as well, I can change my gender and appearance to whoever and whatever I want. With just the thought of something or someone, I can be them or wear whatever I'm thinking of.
I tend to act:: Indifferent a lot, my personality changes day by day, so I'm not easy to figure out. I can be bubbly and happy one moment and go to a complete jerk the next, but that's how I can blend in so well when I change my appearance and/or gender. I have the best of both worlds.. err.. genders.. Something like that. I don't like to talk to people about myself because I would rather listen to other people talk, I'm kind-hearted and I hate seeing people in pain.
I love to practice:: Medical arts, archery, drawing, kendo, culinary, and I like to argue with people.. So I guess debate.
Up in the Heavens:: I was always busy. Being the oldest living -no pun intended- angel in the Heaven's, there was a very high demand of my presence. I've been around for a while, so I know a lot about the past and what happened with the Fall of the Fallen Angels. I was God's Right-Hand Man, since I could make miracles happen. Even though I was the one making the miracles happen for the Humans, they always thanked God. It didn't bother me really, I enjoyed helping people, even if that meant not having human popularity. My gifts were very useful to God, probably why I was one of the Seven ancients. Just a fancy name for saying, 'The Heaven's Police Force', or.. 'The Heaven's Government When God was Busy'. So Yes, I was an important person, but honestly, I didn't want to rule Heaven, I just wanted to help the people that looked up to the sky and prayed for mercy. Even though I couldn't use my gifts on my own free-will, I got the satisfaction that perhaps one day, I might be able to. Long ago, when I was young, perhaps about 2000 years ago, I fell in love with a human male. He didn't know I watched him grow from the day he was born, when he graduated highshool, got his heart broken many times, got married and had kids, then was on his deathbed. all throughout the years, he was as beautiful as when he was born. When he was dying on cancer, I begged God to let me give him more time with his family.. But secretly, I just wanted to watch him longer.. God forbid me from helping the human, so I watched him die, at the age of 56. I still haven't forgotten the pain, nor can I ever get rid of the darkness that swarms in my heart because of the memory. That is what set off my border between Holy and Fallen.
Oh! I forgot to add:: I'm on the border of Holy and Fallen, but no one will banish me in the Heaven's because my gift is too valuable to loose. So instead of banishing me, God bestowed upon me one black wing and one white wing, to show that I'm a bordering angel. Even though I'm a bordering angel, I still have quite an authoritative rank in the Heaven's.

† The Fallen †

User Image
What do they call me?:: They call me Hikaru Himoto
I've been in the universe for this many years:: 2,341 years. But let's go with 17
I am a:: Fallon
I have the ability to:: Abosorb any power temporarily. And can read mind/put into illusions.
I tend to act:: Despite my hatred for The Holy, I am a very outgoing and random girl. I'm hotheaded too. Some people may say I'm short tempered, but I say I have a quick reaction to bullshxt. I'm curious, adventurous, and quiet the flirt. Also, I am never ever afraid to speak my mind. But, in a short explanation, I'm always something new.
I love to practice:: Singing, and cooking.
Up in the Heavens:: I was one of the perfect angles in heaven. I was sweet, and kind, but all that changed when I didn't know when to keep my big mouth shut. I spoke completely out of term and I ended up being banished. Ever since the, I was in envy of all the pretty, perfect little angles.
Oh! I forgot to add:: Anything else you find relevant.

User Image

What do they call me?:: Ilwynn Rohanis
I've been in the universe for this many years:: 2,000 - though I don't look it.
I am a:: Fallen
I have the ability to:: wield my own blood as a weapon. When I am cut, the magic within my body allows me to form a whip of whatever length I choose until the drain on my health becomes dangerous. Also, my magic seems to interfere with the humans' electronic devices. This allows me to tap into, as well as track, any and all electronic devices in a two mile radius of my location.
I tend to act:: withdrawn, but intelligent all the same. The Fall left a particularly nasty memory in my brain, and I've never been the same since.
I love to practice:: martial arts. The human style of combat has grown on me recently, though I'm not sure why.
Up in the Heavens:: I was devout; faithful above all else. That is all I remember from my time above the realm of men, except for my Fall. I only remember the betrayal - the hurt - before I tore out my Grace and fell from the Heavens. My reasons are now hidden from me, as is the splendor I once knew.
Oh! I forgot to add:: I seem to have developed an interest in the human notion of "sarcasm". I can't imagine why.

User Image

What do they call me?:: Rachael Lynn
I've been in the universe for this many years:: 20
I am a:: Fallen
I have the ability to:: Tell what people are thinking, use energy to heal
I tend to act:: I appear to be calm, cool, and collected on the outside, but secretly I am overflowing with emotions, both positive and negative, and in certain circumstances I may be 'set off', becoming extremely destructive, or extremely bubbly, depending on the situation and the thing that triggers it
I love to practice:: Archery, Gardening, Macrame, Crochet, Painting, Singing, Guitar
Up in the Heavens:: I was once very snobby, believing that only the worst of the worst became fallen, and I was the best. I felt that nobody could touch me, and I was better than all the others. The holiest of the holy, at least until my brother came along. He was very talented, and was a great service to our lord, and I became worried that he would prove to be my better.One day we were both sent off to run an errand (not in the safest of places, might I add) and we were attacked by a fallen. He had me pinned down, but my brother came to my aid and knocked him off of me, and the enemy fled. At first I had been glad that my brother had been there to prevent my untimely end, but when we got back he got all kinds of recognition and I became jealous. Soon what had once been happiness and appreciation turned into hatred and envy. I was the one who had been attacked, why wasn't I the one getting the attention? After a while a plan began to hatch in my mind, and soon I had tracked down the very fallen who had attacked us. We made a deal, and my trap was set. My brother and I were once again sent out on our lord's bidding, and once again, we were set upon by the fallen. Once again I was pinned down, and once again my brother pushed the fallen off of me, but soon another fallen came, and then another. My brother took flight, and I after him, he still believing that I was his ally. I sped in front of him and turned, stopping as I did. He asked my why I had stopped, but I didn't answer. He asked again, but this time, instead of answering, I simply grabbed onto him as tightly as I could, wrapping his wings in my arms, and dove, plummeting towards the earth. At the last second I opened my wings, letting go of my brother and delivering him to those who had attacked us and flew off. I didn't notice until I had stopped, but my wings had begun to turn black, and I knew I could never go home, so I've spent the past few years wandering the earth, thinking of what I've done.
Oh! I forgot to add:: I am very intelligent and can sometimes be caring if I like the person/creature in question. I have 2 big scars on my right wing from the first time I was attacked

† The Controller of The Game †

Human Form

User Image

Demon Form

User Image

What do they call me?:: Dominaire Giuoco
I've been in the universe for this many years:: 19 (in human terms)
I am a:: Demon
I have the ability to:: Being able to control the game (it's more that you think.)
I tend to act:: controlling, impulsive, kind
I love to practice:: drawing, guitar, acting
Up in the Heavens:: N/A for the moment
Oh! I forgot to add:: I control the game. All participants follow my rules, and I want no deaths. I help who I please and leave who I don't. I'm not as evil as everyone thinks I am.

...who'll you will have to deal with.

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:38 pm
Yay! So now all the parts are taken (the controller still has to send me the profile though, if she doesn't send it to me tomorrow, I'll have to make it open again, but let's not think about that, shall we?) There are a few things you need to know before posting your starter:

→ The Holy and the Fallen wake up suddenly wake up here (each angel has their own tent) and each angel has the exact following items: two canteens of water, clothes to last for a week, a wad of money, a switchblade, and a sleeping bag. Also, they will find 2 crates of food outside (in total, not every angel has two.) If you noticed in the picture, the environment is the desert. Yes, this is their first task; surviving together in the desert. Don't worry, as we move along the RP, we'll find oases and maybe even a small village or so, but we won't worry about that yet. I actually have something more exciting in planned, in my mind, but I'll make it a surprise later.

→You must make you character somewhat confused, worried, etc. even if it is just a little bit.) You can't just have them happy and knowing everything.

→If you want to start a fight/argument with the opposite race of angel of you, go right ahead (you guys are supposed to hate each other after all, so I kind of encourage it.) But don't go too far (i.e cut off each others' wings, limbs, etc.) and, as the rules say, no killing.

→And last but not least, this is one of the rare times I'll be the controller for just this moment. A note is left also for all six angels:

There is a village not very far from here. Maybe just a few miles or so. If you go there and find the fortune teller, "We are six who were picked," you'll move on in this little game. You'll see what I mean when you do, for you'll be quite surprised. But the real question is; will you even make it to the village?

-The Controller of the Game

Now I am happy to say: let this RP begin!

RoronoaZoro22

Princess Sana-Chan

-l- Eun Mi -l-

Felien of Hyver

ladylydia1020

Miss Maiya

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:15 pm
Kon ShikimaUser Image

A groggy Kon found himself waking up with a terrible pain in his head, which was something that just would not do. ''Jeez, I have a lot of work to do today, why the hell do I have a hangover? Last thing i need...'' He groaned, complaining about his pain before actually noticing he was somewhere new. After a few moments of sitting up with his hands on his head, Kon finally realized that he wasn't home. ''...This is a tent. Why am I in a tent?'' Kon said, starting to panic. As he pulled his blanket off, he made sure he was wearing his clothes before exiting the tent. Priorities first, after all. Kon found himself unconsciously repeating the word ''No'' as he stood at his full height, looking upon nothing but a barren wasteland around him and some other tents. It seemed he was the first up, but not for long with how loud his ''Nonononono!''s were. This was bad. He was out of heaven. Which meant his men were without a leader. Which meant a weak spot in the defences of heaven. ''Not good. Nooot good. I need to get away from wherever this is, people are counting on me. I don't have the time for this.'' Kon uttered, now panicking, although it was quite low-key. He was too busy pacing around, speaking nonsense about how this was a bad situation and how he had to be back in heaven to notice he was granted the grace of some items to keep him alive. Nor did it even occur to him where he might be, or who might be in the other tents that were also on the ground around him. No, his main concern was: ''GAAAAH. BAD. NEED TO GO. HAVEN'T THE TIME TO BE HERE.''. He rarely had any time, as he was always being depended on, be it by the soldiers under his command, or by any civilian needing a helping hand. Which was quite ironic, considering his ability to bend time to his will. ''Oh God, what's going on...''

ⓄⓞⒸ: Well, hope this is acceptable as a first post ^^;;

RoronoaZoro22

Dapper Codger

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:48 pm
User Image
±["The Blessed Curse Of Heaven And Hell Runs Within Me"]±

Blake Raine

["I shall never forget...]

Blake heard a bird cawing in the distance, his enhanced hearing was picking up vibrations that he didn't find normal. It was too hot, his bed didn't feel as comfortable as it did last night. His vision was looking up at something that definately wasn't his black ceiling paint. No, this wasn't normal. His grey eyes narrowed up at the weird-looking beige ceiling, it wasn't even a ceiling like he first thought. He slowly sat up, rubbing the back of his head that felt like he had a lump on it. Not cool, did he get into a fight last night? That didn't seem to be the case, considering that every fight he got into, he never got touched. He rose his hand and it started to glow a soft blue color and he reached his left hand out and unzipped the contraption he was in and the first thing that hit his eyes was.. The bright freaking sun. He shut one eye and groaned softly to himself, placing his right hand that was glowing on the back of his head to heal whatever was causing him so much pain. What a nuisance.

He looked down at his black shirt and pants and leather biker boots, then realized he still had his leather black and red jacket on. He shrugged mentally and stood up out of the thing he was in and looked around, only to see.. Absolutely nothing. Sand, cacti, vultures, lizards, other weird contraptions.. And a screaming Kon, whom was standing no more than three feet from himself. His grey eyes opened fully once they adjusted to the sunlight and just looked at him blankly, his right hand stopped glowing and both hands were shoved into his leather jacket pockets. He didn't know what was going on, but at least he didn't have Kon's reaction right now. His teeth chewed on his lip ring, yes, it was weird for an angel to have it, but he was always the daring type in Heaven. His grey eyes looked away from Kon, making sure not to catch the crazy disease from the man. His eyes, instead, settled on the other tents.. Who could the other's be? If Kon was here, then shouldn't Sharina be as well? Or someone in that nature? He didn't know Kon and Sharina very well, he was too busy being a 'Miracle Worker' up in the big palace of the Heaven's. Not his choice, it was God's, and he didn't question God. He remained silent, but ended up walking away from the group and examining the new terrain around them.. What desert is this? Where is he? More importantly.. How the Hell is he gonna get back to Heaven?

[..your memory is forever etched in my mind"]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:29 pm
Kon ShikimaUser Image

Kon, while still in his state of panic, suddenly heard a zipping from behind him. Once he saw Blake crawl out of his tent and give Kon a funny look, he was able to realize he wasn't alone there. That relieved him, somewhat. What was also relieving was the fact that one of the Seven Ancients of heaven was in his presence, although it was the problem ''child'' Blake. ''Ah! You! Blake Raine, the miracle worker!'' Kon yelled, aware of the angel's identity from, well, anywhere. If you didn't know who the seven ancients were, you must have been keeping your head firmly away from the pulse and straight up your own a**s. Kon followed the bordering angel as he scoped out the landscape, hoping he'd know what was going on. After all, he was only God's right hand, the oldest angel going. ''Sir! Thank the lord, it's you. Surely, you know what's going on. Where are we? How did we get here? Did God send us here with you to supervise?'' Kon asked, in too much of a panic to come up with anything other than a question at this point. Kon really had to be back to heaven as soon as he could be back, he hadn't the time to be wherever it was they were. It also seemed he hadn't the time to do anything but worry, instead of try to find an answer to one of these questions himself.

ⓄⓞⒸ: Oh Kon, you so silly when you have no idea what the hell is going on.

Princess Sana-Chan

RoronoaZoro22

Dapper Codger

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:48 am
User Image
ϛharina ӄanari

❝Ѻbsatcles will always be there
so it is said.
Sins will never stop.
It's the worse poison an angel could be fed.

εїз≾ ≿ ≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿ εїз

Dim sunlight hit Sharina's face, as her eyes slowly fluttered open. Her vision was blurry until she rubbed them with her eyes, but even when she rubbed them, she still thought she wasn't seeing the right things. She tried to get up, but stumbled a bit, still too surprised at what was going on. Where am I? Looking around, she found out she was in a tent, heat swarming all around her. Her "bed" was a blue plush sleeping bag that she didn't consider as comfortable as her bed up in clouds, and it was very cramped. Supplies were laid next to the sleeping bag she was in, supposedly there to help keep her alive. Then, she said out loud in a whisper, "Where am I?" Looking down, she checked if her necklace was still there. She sighed with relief, and clutched it tightly. It seemed to give her some comfort in this very panicked situation. After inspecting her tent, Sharina left it looked at the environment around her.

More heat seemed to gather around her. There were cacti every here and there and even a tumbleweed would pass by in every hot gust of wind. Desert creatures could be spotted scurrying on quickly to get out of range of their predators. The blinding sun and the heat that radiated from it bothered her, but she didn't say it. She could also feel the sand pricking at her legs and as she looked out, there was sand as far as the eye could see. The only thing that relieved her was that there were 5 other tents around her. So that meant she wasn't stuck alone here.

Scanning about, she saw Blake and Kon. Up in Clouds, she never really talked to them much, being the shy type. Plus, she was always coming and going, doing the tasks she was assigned to. But based on the looks of it, this wasn't just an ordinary task. She went up to them hesitantly, "Are you as confused as I am?"

εїз≾ ≿ ≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿≾ ≿εїз

But is there a cure for this poison?
Can an angel return to the same?
No one really knows,
that's why we are stuck in this game.❞

┢ѺѺϾ┪

{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers