Reply {{:Series-Based Rps:}}
Tons of ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ladylydia1020

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:34 am
I had a ton of ideas for rps based on various series that are pretty famous and here they are:
Halo
What about an rp where people play as either marines or elites that accompany masterchief/the arbiter (sorry, but my halo knowledge only expands through halo 2)

Supernatural
If anyone here watches the show supernatural, its about 2 brothers that go around hunting demons, vampires, werewolves, and a whole list of other malevolent supernatural creatures (there's even part where they fight angels, lol) and I think it'd be really cool if there were an rp where people played other hunters/demons during the time in which the world was starting to end

Maximum ride
From the point of the scientists/erasers. It'd be cool to see what people come up with for the "bad guys"

Dragonlance chronicles
I just think it'd be cool to have an rp set in the world of krynn. It doesn't necessarily have to involve tanis, or raistlin, or tasslehoff, or any of the other characters from the books  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:17 pm
i'd love to do an rp on the maximum ride series, but it has been such a long time since i read those books. lol i would still like to do it.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

ladylydia1020

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:49 pm
well, I can't exactly take total credit for the maximum ride idea, I saw an rp based around the series in another guild, but it wasn't from the view of the scientists. (all the players were "experiments") It was really interesting though and lasted more than 50 pages (but then came along this one guy who was godmoding and autohitting alot

edit: another idea! The new adventures in wonderland!
Whatever happened to everyone after alice left? The hatter? The Cheshire cat? The red queen? Etc...  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:53 am
Still a good idea. Let's see how far we can run with it.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

{{:Series-Based Rps:}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff