Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]
[PRP] Starting Over (Laertes, Belliseema)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:38 am
User Image

Laertes had made sure his adornments had been clean and shiny before he’d left the den that morning because he had a very specific resolution in mind and it involved looking his best. Now, after his shift had ended and the Guard was returning from the border, the pretty trinkets he was so fond of were dirtied by mud and foliage, lacking much of their usual impact. He had planned to find Bell at the end of his shift but now he felt compelled to return to the den to make himself presentable again before seeking out the beautiful pale lioness. So he was walking up the Elsinore with quick steps, eager to reach his destination.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:14 am
User Image
(Joined, not been recerted)

She wasn't sure what had compelled her to watch the moon tonight. She normally didn't have such fancies, as she usually kept herself busy. Maybe that was why this had sounded so appealing tonight. Whatever the reason, she was happy about it.

The fireflies had glittered the sky, and she had found herself confusing them for stars. It was like dancing stars all around her.

She looked up again, And her glittering ruby eyes caught sight of someone familiar.

"Laertes." She said in greeting.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:44 am
Drat. This wasn’t exactly what he had planned. Knowing that it was too late to even shake the dust and leaves from his crafted adornments, the purple lion smiled accepted the Fates' decision with a resigned sign and made his way towards the lioness.

“Bell…” he greeted her softly, offering the lioness a small grin. “I was just coming to see you. After I cleaned myself up, that is.” Old plans pushed aside, hello new plan: just do whatever you were going to do before as if nothing had happened looking slightly less charming. “I wanted to talk to you about something. Are you free for a walk now?”

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games