Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Forsaken Inari's and Wolf Tribe

Back to Guilds

Furry theme all around also fan base of anime, video games,ect. fun place overall 

Tags: Foxes, Hanging out, Wolves, Animals, Furry 

Reply Ideas
Ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ghostwolf_Rider rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

Ghostwolf_Rider

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:08 pm
I'm have some good ideas.
1. we could have clan battles.
-clan of the air, ses, myth, and death  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:40 pm
we could hold a member of the month, and the winner would get 10k or a 10k prize.
it would help keep our guild alive and our members high on their toes at a chance to win10k.(which i could provide every now and then)
also if ou need help running the guild i am on here for 6-8 hours day, since i have no life.  

minaminolover

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100

NYT NYT

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:04 pm
minaminolover
we could hold a member of the month, and the winner would get 10k or a 10k prize.
it would help keep our guild alive and our members high on their toes at a chance to win10k.(which i could provide every now and then)
also if ou need help running the guild i am on here for 6-8 hours day, since i have no life.

how would that be done though. People can just literally suck up to others and stuff just for that known prize i think  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:10 pm
NYT NYT
minaminolover

how would that be done though. People can just literally suck up to others and stuff just for that known prize i think

it's not really sucking up, it was just an idea of how we could keep the guild more active. but whateve. like i said it was just an idea. twisted  

minaminolover

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100

NYT NYT

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:13 pm
minaminolover
NYT NYT
minaminolover

it's not really sucking up, it was just an idea of how we could keep the guild more active. but whateve. like i said it was just an idea. twisted

i say we just make a room and get people together and get to know one another or something razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:56 am
or we can get together for quests for Zomg  

Ninja Scarlet89

Sexy Lionheart

11,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

48561125T

3,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:30 pm
how about we take all of our group members and give them all DONUTS WITH SPRINKLES!! scream whee  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:03 pm
im thinkin we can start a guild formulated joint art shop! im sure theres lots of artists in this guild who would love to make some extra gold while being a part of a little organisation ^u^  

Crystal Foxes

Shy Seeker

Just A Messiah

Benevolent Conversationalist

12,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:49 pm
kate the deadmau5
im thinkin we can start a guild formulated joint art shop! im sure theres lots of artists in this guild who would love to make some extra gold while being a part of a little organisation ^u^

Funny you should say that cuz there are quite a few artist here, most are around the "Art Gathering" sections of the forums should stop by and take a look around or even better post some of you'r own art as well cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:35 pm
I think that we could have a guild meeting once a month and set up a bunch of talk about sessions and play games and stuff

and

Put a "Welcome to the guild!" thing were you say basically what the guild is about and make a topic saying "Q and A" or something so if a member of the guild is connfused they can post there...

Roxas Shadow Kitten

Shy Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Just A Messiah

Benevolent Conversationalist

12,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:58 pm
Roxas Shadow Kitten
I think that we could have a guild meeting once a month and set up a bunch of talk about sessions and play games and stuff

and

Put a "Welcome to the guild!" thing were you say basically what the guild is about and make a topic saying "Q and A" or something so if a member of the guild is connfused they can post there...

thank you for the suggestions much noted cat_smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:02 am
DJ Wise Fox
Roxas Shadow Kitten

and

thank you for the suggestions much noted cat_smile

no problem :3

Roxas Shadow Kitten

Shy Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ideas

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash