Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felien of Hyver

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:58 pm
Welcome to Eren, fair traveler.

User Image

You have entered a land of peace, a place where creatures of all origins may coexist and thrive in mutual friendship. For centuries, Eren has been a sanctuary for all who seek its embrace, but recently a shadow has been cast over the land...

Our neighbors to the south, the bloodriders of Jeod, have begun attacking supply trains to our silver mines in the Giok Mountians. The mines are the furthest outposts from our mainland, and consequently they are the weakest. I suspect the bloodriders raided the mines to take the veins of silver for their own, but as we haven't had any ravens for two weeks I cannot be sure of their intents. The survivors, if there are any, have gone without fresh supplies for nearly a month, and the attacks are only getting worse.

I fear the worst for our kingdom should the bloodriders persist in their attacks - for the elves grow restless and the skinchangers have called for outright war. The humans refuse to join a side, of course, though I have seen them hide stockpiles of weapons in my visions. Even the Fair Folk have made preparations, tearing down their fields of greens in favor of growing the plants from which they extract their poisons. As their empress, I can only hold back the flood for so long before their lust for revenge over rules me. Every child must know by now that there has been no word from the mines, and I can hear their cries for retribution at all hours.

I have but one hope for keeping the peace in Eren, and it is a fragile hope indeed. At the height of my father's reign, nearly twenty years past, a secret convention of representatives - one from each region of Eren - met to discuss the possibility of war in the near future. They agreed that the peace of Eren should be of the utmost priority, and formed a guild known only as Syndicate to protect the realm at all costs. It is now that I must call upon Syndicate to reclaim the mines, if they still stand, and force the bloodriders back into Jeod. Without them, peace is lost and Eren will crumble beneath the weight of war.

Now, it's up to you...

As a member of Syndicate, you and your four teammates must travel to the mines and assess the damage. Take caution, the bloodriders are not likely to have abandoned the viens of silver in the mine's belly and will kill you on the spot if they see you. Should all of my theories be proven wrong and Jeod's thirst is not for wealth, but for war, you will be Eren's only hope. Destroy their forces and protect our border, but be warned.

There are whispers of a great power rising in Jeod - an abomination who seeks to crush my empire for the wrongs done to him.

Be on your toes, stranger, for not everything is as it seems beyond the Wall. Go forth and avenge my people, earn glory beyond compare, rise to your title - but do not pay a price greater than you can afford. Death comes swiftly outside of Eren, and it often comes on the hooves of a bloodrider.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:02 pm
Regions of Eren

U'rukaine

To the northern borders lies the U'rukaine Forest, a harsh and unforgiving land that thrives thanks to the immortal touch of the elves. There, ice is present all year round and it is said that the presence of magic instills a certian ferocity in the creatures that call the forest home. Nevertheless, the north possesses an eerie beauty in its stark, contrasting landscape and is the main buffer between Eren and the Aderak plain.

Hain

To the far west lies the Faerie sector of Eren, a fertile valley where plants of all species grow to remarkable size. It's inhabitants, contrary to popular belief, are not the tiny pixies people make them out to be. Rather, the Fair Folk seem rather like humans with the addition of wings. Though, I'd advise you not to mention that in the presence of one - he may curse your fingers off.

Versaille

To the east, bordered by the Foren Ocean, is the human region of Eren. This area is often called the bane of Eren, for the humans tore down the once plentiful trees to build their city and populated it with pubs and harlot houses. Still, the architecture has been touched by the grace of the elves and lends a sense of motionless beauty to Versaille. The main export of this region also happens to be timber and fish, and is the next likely target for the bloodriders as they are only four days ride from the mines - assuming they can pass through the wall.

Kekkaishi

To the southwest lies the land of the skinchangers, and it is a harsh land if there ever was one. The ground if riddled with bogs and often shrouded in mist, so precious few ever encroach upon their territory. The soil is so acidic that very little can be grow there except a bizarre species of marsh grass, which is perfect for raising livestock. Therefore, Kekkaishi is our main supplier of sheep and cattle as well as a strange metal known as Iccia - which they claim is harvested from the bones of ancient bird-like creatures the metal is named after.

The Wall

The Wall is our only line of defense against the bloodriders and stretched from our eastern borders to our western borders. It is made of an compound that contians two parts steel and one part Iccia, forming an unbreachable barrier to protect the land. Recently though, the guards have been telling me that the bogs have begun to erode a small section of the Wall and pull it under. Until now, this hasn't been an issue but now I fear that one day the bloodriders may take advantage of this gap...

Marda

Marda is the capital of Eren, and people of all races dwell here - including those who do not have a region to claim as their own, such as dwarves, hybrids, angels, demons, and the like. Much is Marda is composed of glass and houses the country's vast array of knowledge in a great library known only as The Hall. Also, the headquarters of Syndicate may be found here, deep in the catacombs that pit the city's foundations.

Races of Eren

The following section has been included as a means of spelling out your choices for your character's race. You may customize your character as you wish, with the following limitations:

No immortal characters, they're no fun.
No more than three powers, including inhuman strength/reflexes.
No more than one profile per user.
A picture is required, though not limited to anime. Real pictures are encouraged as well.
The entire skeleton must be filled out.

Elves
Humans
Faerie
Skinchanger (a human with the ability to put his/her soul into the body of an animal or another human)
Demon
Angel
Hybrid (elaborate)
Dwarf
Other (elaborate)  

Felien of Hyver

Felien of Hyver

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:19 pm
Profile Skeleton and Accepted Profiles

PM me your profiles with the subject line "Syndicate" and I will accept and post them here! All profiles posted without being excepted will be disregarded.

[imgright] picture url [/imgright]
[b]Hello, my name is:[/b]
[b]I am:[/b] age
[b]I am a:[/b] gender
[b]I hail from:[/b] one of the above regions
[b]I am a proud member of the:[/b] Race
[b]My powers include:[/b]
[u]Power One[/u]
[u]Power Two[/u]
[u]Power Three[/u]
[b]I have been described as:[/b] Personality
[b]My past is:[/b] Bio
[b]Did I mention? :[/b] Any other things you want to add - i.e. likes, dislikes, tattoos, companions, etc. Not required, you may leave this blank.

User Image
Hello, my name is: Aliena Kale
I am: 22
I am a: Female
I hail from: Marda
I am a proud member of the: Skinchangers
My powers include:
Skinchanging - The ability to share skins with any creature I choose, for as long as I choose. Besides by my own choice, the only way to return me to my own body is to kill the secondary body.
Healing - It's fairly self explainitory.
Tongues - I have the ability to speak any language on the planet, so long as I heard a few words of it first. These languages include those of animals and unintelligent creatures.
I have been described as: Frigid and apathetic, but in reality I am merely and introvert and a realist. I speak the truth and see things as they are, not as I hope for them to be, but I am not unfeeling.
My past is: complicated, to say the least. I was born in Kekkaishi with my twin brother and went through training to be stationed on the Wall from the time I was six. However, my father was shot down by a bloodrider's arrow before I became of age and my mother was sick with grief. She died when I was thirteen. My brother and I continued our training until we turned sixteen, at which point we were stationed on the Wall just outside of our town. Just days after, a bog sucked down the section of the wall my brother was on and killed him. I resigned immediately after and joined a guild of hunters to harvest Iccia. I was called to Marda four weeks ago to take my father's place in Syndicate and I haven't looked back since.
Did I mention? : I detest the heat. Kekkaishi is a wet and cool region, and I am not accustomed to the heat of Hain and Versaille, nor the other lands that reach far past Eren.

{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games