Submit

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:10 pm
Hello All, I hope you are having an algebraic evening! This here is a roleplay based off of the television show "Adventure Time"!

Now, you can have one to four canon characters, or one to four OCs. (Or you can mix it up, but you can only have up to four charactes.)

Story: Princess Bubblegum had created a portal to get into the Land of Aaa, letting all of your favorites meet their genderbent selves!

To claim a character, post it in this thread, same for your oc profile.

Characters and who have them:
Finn-
Jake-
BMO-
PB- Silent_Song16
Marceline-
Flame Princess-
LSP-
Ice King-
Fionna- Silent_Song16
Cake- Silent_Song16
Prince Gumball- Silent_Song16
Marshal Lee-
Flame Prince-
Ice Queen-
Lumpy Space Prince-

(If you want to add anymore canon characters, that's alright.)

OC Profile Skeleton:
Name:
Species:
Appearance (picture optional, if no picture available, describe them):
Weapon:
Backstory:

Alright, let's keep it PG-13 please! Now, let's have some algebraic adventures!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:40 pm
Name: Leyfor Erikson
Species: Dwarf
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Weapon: A magical weapon forged from the fires of a dragon's stomach acids, The Draconic Axe, It has the ability to thrown like a hatchet and always return to it's user hence it's unofficial name The Boomerang Axe
Backstory: Leyfor is famous as the tallest dwarf alive, he is of average human height and he is often mistaken for a human that looks like a dwarf. He is considered an adventurer and has plundered a few dungeons in his time, he lives by himself in a house in the mountains because compared to other dwarves he's strange, he doesn't let this get him down though and he's quite enthusiastic to kill monsters and explore dungeons. Like all dwarves he speaks in a viking-like accent.  

SairiMZ

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:42 pm
Zachariah_M_Boliver
Name: Leyfor Erikson
Species: Dwarf
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Weapon: A magical weapon forged from the fires of a dragon's stomach acids, The Draconic Axe, It has the ability to thrown like a hatchet and always return to it's user hence it's unofficial name The Boomerang Axe
Backstory: Leyfor is famous as the tallest dwarf alive, he is of average human height and he is often mistaken for a human that looks like a dwarf. He is considered an adventurer and has plundered a few dungeons in his time, he lives by himself in a house in the mountains because compared to other dwarves he's strange, he doesn't let this get him down though and he's quite enthusiastic to kill monsters and explore dungeons. Like all dwarves he speaks in a viking-like accent.

Accepted! This character is mathmatical!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:55 pm
Silent_Song16

==>Jake<==

User Image

Jake entered Princess Bubblegum's lab and when he entered he saw that PB was working on some strange device, curious he walked up to her Yo PB, whatcha working on over here?  

SairiMZ

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:06 pm
Zachariah_M_Boliver

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hello Jake, what I'm working on?" she asked, touching the machine, a musing look on her face.

"Jake... Last night... I was contacted by my boyself. Yes, myself as a prince, Jake. There is a whole other land out there... The land of Aaa." she said, putting the last touches on her device.

"This device will transport us to the land of Aaa, Jake. Get ready." she said as she pressed the button. Suddenly, a large, pink swirling portal appeared from the machine.

"Well, would you like to come with me?" she asked him, removing her lab coat and straightening her dress.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:19 pm
Silent_Song16

==>Jake<==

User Image

Jake looked apprehensive I don't know PB, shouldn't we bring someone with us in case things go bad?  

SairiMZ

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:24 pm

"Well... Who do you have in mind?"
she asked the dog, maybe it would be good for them to have someone help them in time of trouble, just in case the portal closes before they get to Aaa.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:00 pm
Silent_Song16

==>Jake<==

User Image

A friend of a friend, he can get here quickly. Jake takes out his cellphone and dials a number and gets to work Yeah, yeah, uh-huh, you can be here quickly.....candy kingdom, bubblegum's lab. okay, uh-huh, yeah, see ya then. he put up his cell phone as someone knocked at the door, he went and answered it and a tall dwarf stood there You rang Jake? Yeah dude, come in PB will explain it Leyfor walked in and sat down  

SairiMZ

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:14 pm
Zachariah_M_Boliver

"Hello, sir I am Princess Bubblegum, sir." she said, giving him a curtsey.

"Alright, this is very simple. We walk through this large pink portal here. Then, we will end up in Aaa, where we will meet our genderbent counterparts. Any questions?" she said to the two of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:26 pm
Silent_Song16

<>==Leyfor Erikson==<>

Leyfor stood up and looked determinedNo questions at all princess, im ready to go. The name's Leyfor by the way, tallest dwarf in the world

==>Jake<==

User Image
Jake picked up his back pack and he himself looked ready
Let's get it on!!  

SairiMZ

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:33 pm
Zachariah_M_Boliver

"Well, I can see that Leyfor. Now, come gentlemen, a brand new adventure awaits!" she said before she stepped into the swirling portal.

Meanwhile in Aaa...

Fionna was enjoying a walk in the Candy Kingdom, enjoying the fresh air while Cake was sleeping in her bag. When, all of a sudden, a giant pink vortex appeared in front of her, causing her to stop in her tracks a few feet away from it.

"Holy cow! What the hay is this?" she asked to herself.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:11 am
Silent_Song16

<>==Leyfor Erikson==<>

Leyfor was the first one through and was quite a sight, a dwarf taller than any other wielding a magical axe. he spoke in his usual dwarven accent. So this is the land of Aaa eh?

==>Jake<==

User Image

Jake followed soon after Leyfor, he seemed unimpressed and dissapointed somewhat. Doesn't seem that different from our own world.  

SairiMZ

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:41 am
Zachariah_M_Boliver

Princess Bubblegum stepped out of the portal and looked around.

"Hmm, it seems we have made it... But I'm not sure... The buildings are to look the same, it's the people that are different." she said, looking for any sign that this might be Aaa.

Fionna drew her sword and cautiously approached them.

"Who are you? Tell me now or suffer the wrath of Fionna the adventurer!" she said, her sword ready to strike.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:52 am
Silent_Song16

<>==Leyfor Erikson==<>

Leyfor drew his axe in defense but didn't attack Well Miss Bubblegum will explain that, i don't think you would believe me

==>Jake<==

User Image

Jake's lifted his fists in defense as well Woah girl, we don't want any trouble.  

SairiMZ

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:07 am
Zachariah_M_Boliver

"I am Princess Bubblegum, ruler of the Candy Kingdom of Ooo! These are my companions, Jake the Dog and Leyfor the dwarve." she said with a bow.

"Wait! Hold up a minute, guys! Doesn't that girl look like Finn?" she asked, very suprised and glad she found her sign that there were in the right place.

"Well, I suppose you aren't dangerous... Jake... Sounds like my sister's name, Cake. Isn't he a little...Tall to be a dwarve? Plus, who in the hay is Finn?" she asked, quite confused as she put away her sword.

{{:Series-Based Rps:}}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff