Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan
Man Accused Of Eating Wife's Lips ( Not another one!! lol)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chino Panya

Anxious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:30 am
Quote:
A former employee of a Swedish medical university is accused of cutting his wife's lips off and eating them.

The Local says the Swedish Aftonbladet newspaper reported that the unnamed man allegedly flew into a rage after he became suspicious that his much younger wife was having an affair.

"It was honour related. He doesn't seem to regret a thing; he believes she insulted him," a source with knowledge of the matter told Aftonbladet, according to The Local.

As for why the man allegedly ate the lips, AFP reports that "he didn't want the lips to be able to be sewn back on," according to the same unnamed source.

It was widely reported that the suspect was an employee of the Karolinska Institutet, but the medical university released a statement distancing itself from the man.

"It is, of course, a very tragic story," University Director Bengt Norrving said in the release. "But since the researcher in question is not an employee of Karolinska Institutet we are unable to consider legal action."

The university explains that the suspect was once a long-time employee, but now works at another university. "He does, however, still collaborate to a certain degree with his former research group," the release said

SOURCE

Their coming!!! User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:17 am
i dont think na zombie-related to. madness/jealousy lang yata  

Scarleey

14,500 Points
  • Hero 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff