Submit

YoRHa

Distinct Conversationalist

12,900 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:51 pm
Hello! Lately I've been watching quite a bit of movies, playing video games..all of this due to being on vacation.

So then! Here are some stories I would like to role play~ I don't have one in particular I want to REALLY role play, just thought that the more I had, the more likely I'd be able to have a role play started. I will be playing all of the female roles, and hope that this will be a semi-lit role play. In the least, please have proper grammar and spelling. Typos are acceptable, and I understand if you have writer's block, but please try to type AT LEAST a response as long as this paragraph. I can be literate (or try) if you require role play samples, I will gladly provide them, decorated posts aren't required, but it would be nice if at least a picture would be put up. I would rather have anime pictures, since I have an easier time finding them than real like ones, but I can also use real life ones if you provide them.

Thank you for viewing my post!

HatterxAlice(From SyFy's Alice)

XionxRoxas(Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days)

AcexAlice(Heart no Kuni no Alice)

VampirexHuman

GhostxHuman

Final Fantasy adventure or just a simple RPG sort of adventure

Deatails:
HatterxAlice- Series based role play from SyFy's Alice, this time, someone has murdered the Queen of Hearts, and there is a now a new Queen, who has blamed it all on Alice, so now Alice must find the culprit and prove her innocence.

XionxRoxas- This one can be an alternate universe thing, where they are both normal teens, or can have some sort of side story where they both have bodies and aren't nobodies anymore(Still working on the details for this one)

VampirexHuman- The type of vampire will be Shiki style vampires, drain your blood in around four days, if they bite someone and kill them, the person may or may not rise, people usually rise between 3 to 5 days. Some people turn into a subform of Shiki that is werewolves. They burn in the sun, and when the sun comes up, the vampires fall into a slumber. If they cut, they regenerate, only stakes or the the sun kill them, once they bite you, you are under their command. Either the boy or girl can be the vampire. Was thinking of a big city encounter of sorts. Story is still open for ideas.

GhostxHuman- A boy or girl die, they are confused as to why they are dead(are actually in a comma) they don't know who they are or why they died and the boy/girl have to find out all of that out.

Final Fantasy/RPG- I want this to be a sort of RPG adventure where people design their own character kind of like .hack or 1/2 Prince, or this can be a Final Fantasy sort of role play, be warned, I haven't played all FF games.

AcexAlice- Will probably just random happening in Wonderland with Ace and Alice, I can't really have a story set for it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm
Bump...  

YoRHa

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Medalist 100

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:21 pm
I'd love to do VampirexHuman ^_^ I'm ok with being a boy and, if I'm the vampire, I won't sparkle ;D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:23 pm
Hey_there_hun
I'd love to do VampirexHuman ^_^ I'm ok with being a boy and, if I'm the vampire, I won't sparkle ;D

The last part made me laugh xD is thre someway you would like to play this out? :0  

YoRHa

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Medalist 100

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:25 pm
xXHazukiSamaXx
Hey_there_hun

The last part made me laugh xD is thre someway you would like to play this out? :0

Er...No, nothing in particular...I don't care who the vampire is...Also, do you prefer thread or PM? And how far are you comfortable taking their...erm...relationship? :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:31 pm
Hey_there_hun
xXHazukiSamaXx
Hey_there_hun

Er...No, nothing in particular...I don't care who the vampire is...Also, do you prefer thread or PM? And how far are you comfortable taking their...erm...relationship? :3
I'd rather do time skips, I like threads since they give you gold, but some people feel more comfortable over PMs, so that, I will leave up to you. As for the story, if I'm the vampire it'll go something like this:

A new born vampire girl that is ordered to kill someone in order to be part of their clan, and unable to, she sets the boy free and then they are both chased down by vampires? She remains somewhare human unless she drinks blood, once she does she will become a full fledged vampire.

As for the boy side being the vampire, it can be either that or a vampire that lost a bet and is supposed to make a girl fall in love with him and then break her heart? Unless you have any better ideas 3nodding

and I'm not sure if you'd like to make this modern times or victorian age o-o..  

YoRHa

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Medalist 100

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:33 pm
I don't care if it's PM's or Threads or whatever and ok, timeskips work... I like your idea ^_^ The girl one xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:37 pm
Hey_there_hun
I don't care if it's PM's or Threads or whatever and ok, timeskips work... I like your idea ^_^ The girl one xD

We'll do that one then, and don't worry, I don't mind at all having the story remain at a pg-13 level xD I'll go make a thread then, and quote you once I'm done with the first post, do you prefer decorated posts and the such, and also anime images or real people ones?  

YoRHa

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Medalist 100

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200