Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maileng60

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:25 am
My dear adventurers!!

Welcome to the forum of...
gaia_angelleft ADVENTURE! gaia_angelright

THE REQUIRED ENTRY!
To require the desired will and determination of this forum, is the image of your own projection. With this, you can climb the highest mountains and tame the toughest seas! NOTHING can stop you when you join this forum, but beware! for many other Adventurers can cross your path, so don't get weak and stay on your toes for anything that may come!
May you be Allies or Enemy's Let Adventure! lead your way!

NO NEED FOR ANY EXPLANATION START THE ADVENTURE AS YOUR MIND SEES FIT!

STUCK, INJURED, ALONE!
Shout a name of the desired adventurer if you seek aid or company dear friend. be sure to use a quote to receive the desired affect!

NAMES! I NEED NAMES!
What is your name dear adventurer? Surely it can't be that long!

gaia_spoons MAIN ADVENTURERS! gaia_spoons
Mail - Maileng60
Brook - I- B r e a k E v e n -I

ALAS!

The time has come, there are people who ask to leave this forum. But fear not as they shall be greatly missed as their name shall be placed in the hall of Greats! Please respect the choice of the role players request and leave with Honor and Pride but please leave a reason for me to tell the others about your choice.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PASSED  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:11 am
The sun was high in the sky on this summers day. Many birds flew around the sky enjoying the summer breeze. Forest animals where frolicking in the fields near a forest which stretched out for miles and miles. In the large forest there was a small cottage with a large wooden fence around it. A young woman no taller the 4 ft was sitting just outside her house enjoying the sounds of the forest around her, but suddenly the noises was disturbed with a large knock on the door than a thump soon afterwards. The young woman raised herself off her seat and walked towards a small door that was cut out of a large door. as she approached, she slid back a peep hole and looked through it. At first she was confused as she saw no one there until she opened the door to find a taller young woman laying in front of her. the short woman inspected the body and saw a deep wound in her leg bleeding out to the floor. She looked around to see if there was anything following her but all she could see was a long trail of blood leading west from her house. Although she was curious the young woman needed to treat her new guest's injury. The young woman crouched down and scooped her arms under the taller woman's shoulders. fortunately the Larger woman seemed very underweight so it was easy to drag her in. Once they where on the other side the young woman closed the door and ran inside the house to fetch healing supplies.
The taller woman saw the smaller woman run inside, she tried to call her but couldn't find the strength to do so before passing out again. soon the woman came out with bandages and a clean cloth to heal the taller woman's injured leg, when she was done She ran inside a and grabbed the largest blanket she could to lay it on top the larger woman. Soon the smaller woman went back on her chair and kept an eye on the larger woman untill she regained consciousness.  

maileng60

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:11 pm
The snow fell like feathers from heaven. A young queen, a maiden of the forest, swept across the snow in elegance. The dead foliage of the forest bared nothing. Nothing but one rose. A rose as red as blood. It was so beautiful, so outstanding against the plain snow that the Queen stretched her hand out to touch it. Alas, The queen pricked her finger on a thorn. As blood dripped down her finger, the queen thought this line "I wish I had a child, skin as pale as the snow, lips as red as the blood that lay upon it, and strength as strong as the thorns on this rose." So it was foretold. The Queen gave birth to a daughter. As the queen held her daughter, she felt herself slipping away. Her last words was the childs name. "Brooke." The child was exactly as the Queen had wished. Her skin shinned in the sunlight. She was a nymph. A nymph that could control the will of roses. The child grew up as beautiful as this rose. Creating Envy among the rest.

As this Nymph grew older she began to fall in love. A silly thing it was really, and of course it was with the worst of breeds. A demon. His hair black as ebony. His eyes that could look right into your soul, and know your story. The brown haired girl had fallen madly in love. So much that she had agreed to meet this demon.

The night was dark. The moon know where in sight. Thick fog rolled into the the small clearing in the forest. She chimmed his name out, her eyes blinded by what she thought was love. Malicious laughter could be heard threw out the forest. Echoing threw out every corner of the forest. She called his name out once again. This time a nervious edge in her voice. Why wouldnt he respond? Why wasnt he answering? Her question was answered. His eyes turned a bright red as he stepped infront of her. "Hello Brooke." his dark voice murmured. She sighed in relief. So he hadnt abandoned her after all... His hand softly brushed against her cheek bone. "Im sorry 'my love' but I must finish my duties." with that he put his hand on her neck and a gastly poisen ran threw her veins. Her vision hazy, her strength weak. Her red eyes watched as the floor suddenly came really close to her face. Turning onher side she strtched her hand out. "P-please d-d-dont." but he disspeared into the shadows.

Waking up to birds chirping was such a beautiful thing. Her eyes squinted as the sun streamed into her eyes. What had happened that night? The girl meerly shrugged the thought away. A black butterfly fluttered on Brooke's nose, making her giggle. Though with a tilt of her head as she looked at the bright blue sky, she wondered why there was a cold sensation running down her leg. Had she fallen asleep in a river again. Her eyes drifted downwards to her leg. Her hand flew up to her mouth as a gasp ecscaped her lips. Suddenly the Nymph didnt feel so great. Her head was spinning as she watched the blood cascade down her leg. A mysterious black liquid seeped threw the veins around the broken skin. Propping herself up with her elbow Brooke inspected the injury closely. "Ugh, it hurts even more when I think about it" she thought. Clenching her teeth in pain she squeezed her eyes shut. "Its time to get up brooke..." she whispered. Though she wished she could just lay there. "Up now." she commanded herself. And so she did, her leg almost unmovable. But she began her journey to who knows where in seek of help

Brook found herself at a cute little cottage. "Oh thanks heavans." she whispered to herself. Straightening herself out Brooke knocked on the door. It took a moment, but hearing foot steps the door swung open to see a lady shorter then herself. It didnt take long for the woman to see the blood coming from her leg. "I-i Uh..." With that weak stutter she fell abit. Thankfully the lady propped her up. While the lady started to cure her leg, Brooke fell unconisous.

IT took awhile for Brooke to wake up, though she could tell she was in an unfamiliar place. Looking around the cottage she saw a table and fireplace. "Hello?" she called out. looking around she shook her head. "what happened..." she thought

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:52 am
The small woman had looked toward the sky, watching the sun set and the sky turn orange. The small woman thought it would be a good time to bring the new guest inside. She again scooped under the young woman's arms and tried to gently drag her across the ground, the blanket that was on the young woman had managed to get caught on the door frame. Smaller woman ignored it and dragged the body near the fireplace.

The smaller woman took the blanket from the door and covered it over the young woman again, She soon walked into the kitchen, grabbed a small cloth and filled a bowl with warm water. The smaller woman soon heard something in the other room, She entered and saw the taller woman looking around the room. "Hello!" she called in relief, The small woman had walked over and knelt down by her side, she placed the small cloth into the bowl of warm water and squeezed out the excess water. She neatly folded the cloth into a square to place onto the woman's forehead. "How are you feeling?" the small woman asked kneeling back up to stir the pot on the fire.  

maileng60

{{:No plot Rps:}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff