Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Sims 2: Family Fun Pack Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:00 pm
It seems like Maxis wont be doing a full expansion for Family, but just a 'fun pack' like the ones we get for holidays.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So i dont know what will happens with pets, since they wont be a part of this pack. Maybe we will have them in a seperate pack later!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:26 pm
*slight gagging noises*

Come on... they could do better. I LOVE LOVE LOVE family sims, its depressing to see they wont get their own expansion.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

amandapace7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:50 pm
yeah i was really hoping to have a full family ep too, but I'm sure once this one comes out, they'll be announcing the next FULL ep that'll be coming out in fall of 07. (that's the trend you know... new full ep every 6 mo.) maybe there will be pets in that one?! confused  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:11 pm
I like kids and those things look fun and all. But I want a pet!  

Aimie-Chan

nbkczxig

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:50 pm
no offense...but this ep seems REALLY stupid. I think I can live without themed objects X_X sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:55 am
MitosisK622
no offense...but this ep seems REALLY stupid. I think I can live without themed objects X_X sweatdrop

Ditto, with themed objects to have to buy the entire set or it just looks stupid, and most of the time I don't have the funds or the space for the entire thing. @.@  

starlightprincess201

meblabla123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:13 am
I wanna get that so my kid sims could have a theme for their rooms biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:14 am
stare I have it, and I can't find the registration code for it.

surprised I'll tell you what I think when I get it going.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:02 pm
Alrighty, so far:

I have just gotten my registration code this morning, I install the game, and test out CAS mode. I did not encounter the glitch that deletes the new clothing. There are some new hats, I think, I didn't really look at that much, but no new hair styles for anyone.

The package didn't lie when it said there would be matching outfits for the whole family. However, the matching outfits are all Hawaiian Style. They might look really cute on twins, especially toddlers, but beyond that... bleeh.

I haven't gottten to look at the new items yet, as my game was horribly glitched, due to my teen woohoo/pregnancy mod. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:37 pm
There's really not much to Family Fun Stuff, some themed items that you could decorate a child's room with and some new clothes but that's about it.

Honestly I think its a little disappointing for a Sims expansion, even if its meant to be just decorations. I think they could have put more in there for $20.  

Lady Vina

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:53 am
Yeaaah.

I'm a bit disappointed with it. mad  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:22 pm
Im waiting for pets too !
I think the deal with this pack is to get more for the kids, they have a lot of stuff for the adults and babies on past pack, but hardly nothing for the kid sims, i think that is the only reason for them making that.  

S i m m u l a r

NekoKisaka

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:45 pm
Thats true since i've noticed on my sims2 game there are only about 2 items for the kids and the rest are either for adults, toddlers and babies.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:51 am
I bought the expanison pack and I'm not even using it because nobody will make a camera hack for it whee .  

Electrictiara88

TheNamelessAngelofHell

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:10 pm
Does anyone know how many objects the family fun pack comes.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff