Reply The Peoples Republic of Fiction and Pretend
1 x 1 MxM furry rp anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zevtar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:55 pm
Greetings fellow furries! Just looking for other friendly Roleplayers that would like to do one of my ideas. I have a couple different matchups I was looking for, and even a plot to give you a little more of what's going on. But before I go onto the matchups, here are my rules for Rping:

1. Follow Gaia Tos
2. Semi-Lit. I should be able to understand what I need to reply to. Grammar isn't too serious, as long as I know what the word is smile
3. Please post at least 4-6 sentences. It's very difficult to reply to such small amounts of information, though I know writers block can hit us all at some point. Don't worry, just let me know. And I shall do the same if I can't figure anything out.
4. No god moding, it just makes things not very fun if things get too out of control.

And that's all I ask! Okay, here is the matchups/plots I have, the * next to the character is the one I am going to play.

- -PLOT 1- -
Best Friend/Best Friend (I'll explain below)

The story is of two best friends, who have been inseparable since childhood. One is, as most would say, a square. Never has time to get out, being a teacher and all, and never has any fun. His best friend is quite the opposite. He lives every day to the fullest, never having a dull moment. One thing that the upbeat friend had no idea about his more calm friend has a secret attraction to him since he could remember. Never being brave enough to bring it up, he has always sat in silence about it. As the end of the school year arrives, the square's best friend decides he needs some fun in his life, and maybe some lovin, and sets up a whole vacation for the two to go to a big city and just have fun. During that time, the quiet "boring" friend accidentally makes a move on his friend.

This one is my most interested one, cause of the idea. I was gonna have the party animal friend be straight, for the most part, until he learns about the feelings his friend had.

I want to play the upbeat party animal friend.

- -PLOT 2- -

Tourist/Local islander*

The story here is it's the end of school, summer has started, and schools around setup a tropical island getaway trip for the seniors. They send their students to a popular island of Minira, a tourist attraction that is known all over the world. The local islander is a guide, who catches interest in one of the tourists on the island. As the two get closer and closer, tension builds as an unexpected face shows their face again.

I wouldn't mind playing either role in this one, though the character I have in mind fits the local much better.

- -PLOT 3- -

Soldier/Freed captive

The story takes place around WWII, near the end of the war. The soldier is stationed alone the Rhine river during the last winter of the war, trying to find the location of any civilians they can save before the Russian army finds them. The escapee has found their way out of the grasp of the Russian army, and is now fleeing for their life in search of the allied forced that were told were supposed to be coming for them. The soldier ends up finding the captive, and during which gets separated from the rest of their regiment. Now the two must face the harsh cold of the German lands together to find their only hope of escaping death.

This last one I wouldn't mind playing either character.

So if anything doesn't make sense, don't be afraid to let me know, I'll clear it up as best as possible for you. I'm usually on during the week, but I look for someone who can reply at least every other day.

So please if any of these stories sound interesting to you other furries out there, please reply in thread or send me a Pm of the combo you would like to do. Hope to hear from you guys soon! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:28 am
I will most definitely help you out with that soldier/freed soldier one. I'd prefer to be the russian, since I have a russian, lol, but I suppose it would be up to you which you'd enjoy playing most. If you don't mind playing two plots with the same person, I can help you with the best friends plot too. I have a character that would be just perfect for the shy friend role as well. Just let me know. ^+^? Also, are you planning on having profiles, I don't mind doing them, so if you want them, I'd have no problems making one.

(Edited...urgh....silly W not wanting to be pressed when typing the word two.)  

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
The Peoples Republic of Fiction and Pretend

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items