Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peeptier

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:40 pm
Nobody's posted an introduction yet? Welp. I guess I'll get this ball rolling, then!

I'm spacialHistorian. The person who runs this guild to the best of my ability!
You guys can call me Ash, or anything else you find suits me over time, really. Nicknames are p fun, if you ask me.

My posts are usually purple and centered, I'm sure at least a few of you noticed all that.

A Homestuck-esque intro type thing for myself can be seen on my profile, if ya'll would rather see that.

Also, I say ya'll. That should instantly lead people to believe I am from the South.

Which, I am.

I like to type faces like o u o and such.

I'm way more friendly than I might seem, by the way! Don't be afraid to PM or comment or whatever. Or talk to me some other way. I really don't bite and I'm always up for Homestuck feelings jams. And I'm also here to listen if you're having any problems you might want to talk about, too!

I'm a friendleader. :B

also sometimes i don't put that much grammar into my posts but thats okay.

I go between giving a s**t and not giving a s**t about that stuff.

Er, yeah. So that's my intro. I mean, I kind of really suck at intros. Oh well. I hope we can all get along and have fun!

Fun Facts

Loves thunderstorms x
Sweet tea addict x
Unicorns? ******** yes x
Stars are gr8 x
Also tiny things like tiny keys and jars x
Bunnies x
I ship Dirk/uu x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:48 pm
My username is PastelPink_Kitsune, but my real name is Rachel.~ c:

My posts are usually in various different colors, I also use a lot of tildes and emoticons. :'3 ~

I enjoy Homestuck, K-Pop, My Chemical Romance, and a lot of other things. Long story short, I like a lot of stuff.~ yum_puddi

I'm bisexual.

I'm from Texas but I don't have very much of a southern accent, if any.~ cat_3nodding

I love pink.~ OuO

My favorite Homestuck pairings are Rose<>Kanaya, Vriska<3Kanaya, Sollux<3
I think of my love life in quadrants. ;w;

Tavros is my patron troll. ^w^

Um..I think this is long enough now~ :'3

xVampireMoney

Crazy Valentine

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:31 pm
I was Doc MFN and changed my username, I like being called Doc or Strider, my Pesterchum handle is carnvinorousGallantry after my fantroll who was killed and fed to Vriska's lusus after losing a FLARPing campaign. I like all kinds of stuff and I really mean all kinds of stuff. Just finished writing a Slenderman story and am working on a story sort of inspired by a dream and Cardcaptor Sakura.
Despite my avi, I'm a binary female that's genderfluid. I'm normally into guys, but I can find attraction to others that identify as any or no gender as well.
I was born in the year of the sheep/goat and Terezi is my patron troll although I have a special love of Sollux as well. I like pretty much all of the trolls except for Gamzee and Kurloz. Nothing against them really, just no...
I haven't come up with an intro for my fantroll. sweatdrop
Uhh.............. Anything else, just ask? Yeah, that should cover it.  
> lets do it! the corpse party!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games