Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:49 pm
Feel like the best way I can get all my guys what they want is to focus on one of them at a time. So here we go~! (No form, just post away~)

Up Now:
User Image
This is Urit'Alya. You can call her Alya, Uri, Aly, Lya, whatever. She doesn't mind.

Alya is a quiet lioness. She's a proud soldier who is doing her best to fulfill her mother's wishes and become a powerful warrior. She doesn't believe in doing this through brunt strength, however, and prides herself and her calm, collected, tactical way of fighting. When approaching others she's pretty quiet and seems to have quite the cold shoulder. If you can get her to talk to you, though, you'd find that she's rather elegant in both words and action. Get her to share with you(which would be rather rare), and you'd find that she's rather soft and squishy on the inside. She's an astoundingly caring person. To the point where many firekin may find fault. She covers it well, though, with a tough soldier shell that would be hard to break through.

What I want for her
-A rival, male or female. "Friendly" rival is more likely. I'd like for them to have mutual respect for each other.
-BFF. Someone to talk and share with. Someone she could be soft with who would understand that it didn't make her weak.
-Mate plot! Maybe friendly rival turned love? Someone who could get in to her soft interior would be nice.
---Any mate prospects would have to be strong. The basic way she was raised would turn her away from outwardly softer males. Another hard on the outside, soft on the inside sort of lion would work swimmingly. I'm also willing to adapt the mate plot if a really cool guy is tossed my way. She has a big bloodline(she's a child of Azula/Aibisho), so please make sure that they aren't related. Incoming rogues are fine. Maybe even Hongshan, too. Strength is strength, she doesn't discriminate.
---Them looking good together wouldn't hurt, either > u>
-Anything else, if you have any ideas. I really just want to make her life interesting…

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image

I could offer Kai as a friend, definitely. ^^ She's a small lioness; very kind, though, and usually on the bright side. She doesn't let her size get her down, as she's a fairly capable fighter. UHM. I guess that's the short blurb. xD; Kai doesn't really have many friends since ICCly, she hasn't been in the pride too long.

Polette
Crew

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces