Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:38 pm
A standard ring, you may start when ready.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:48 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

The elevator rose up to the arena, the crowd cheering as the two teams were now center stage. Yun stepped forward first, wearing the brown and grey colors of the Feral Wolfbears, the waterbender and key defender on the team. He looks over at Jethro and then back forward, moving onto the arena first. He waited for his partner and the other team.  

Cain the Blade

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:21 pm
JETHRO
Callen

User Image
Fire is will.

Jethro walked in after Yun, ignoring the crowd. He walked up next to Yun. His clothing wasn't what he was used to, but it would be useful in loose fighting. He awaited his opponents.

My will is never fading

FireBender :: Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 am
Kenshin Ryou

"Live for the fight, there is no moment like such. Embrace the rush of adrenaline and don't let anyone stand in your way."

User Image

As the elevator rose Kenshin stood with his arms crossed and tapping his foot, he was impatient so his body language was not that much of a surprise. The elevator bound to a halt and Kenshin made his way over, confidence in his stride. He stood in the first zone, the gear he wore was nice, not a bad fit for his frame, but wearing shoes really bugged him. He looked at his feet in disdain and took the shoes off, throwing them away in disgust. Now that he could feel the earth a grin found his face and he looked at his opponents. "Right! Good luck to you both, but Kuzon and I are gonna have to win this one, sorry." The way Kenshin said it wasn't exactly cocky, there was sincerity in his voice, one could tell he was just genuinely excited to be there and wanted to have a great match.  

Sirius927

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:35 pm
Kuzon

User Image

It felt like seconds ago that Kuzon was sitting in the loundge with the other benders just listening to them talk, and now he is on a elevator with his teammate. The gear that the young fire bender is wearing complemented his physique, athleticism, and agility. As the elevator finally reached the platform Kuzon recognized the other team's fire bender; he remebered him from the training grounds. As the young boy and his partner made there way to the first zone Kenshin boasted about about how they would win. "Hahaha yah" the young boy said with a innocent smile. The young fire bender then put his left leg positioned slightly aside and behind his right, his torso being a tad bend forward, and his two arms bent upwards in front of your body up to your face, like two i's covering his upper body; signifying that he was ready.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:11 pm
((how are we starting?))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:25 pm
JETHRO
Callen

User Image
Fire is will.

Jethro took in a breathe and blew out a burst of fire thru his mouth. He was ready to fight, being in his blood he was destined for greatness, even if he didnt win here it wouldnt matter. But his confidence would fade. "You may have your overconfidence, but the will of Fire does not fade, and me and my partner shall not lose easy." He signaled his partner that he was ready and got in his light stance, focussing intently upon his opponents, ready to cover his partner if the need should come.

My will is never fading

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:26 pm
((uhh, Yung, Kenshin, you, Kuzon?))  

Sirius927

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:35 pm
The ref looked at the two teams ready. He holds up his hand.

"Alright, I want a clean fight. Any foul play and you won't see this arena floor again!"

He throws down his hand.

"GO!"

User Image
Yun Sung

Yun seemed to tune out the ref. Not because he already knew the rules, but he was mentally preparing himself. His eyes changed to that almost feral look again as the bell rang. Twisting his arms like the flowing stream, he bends a stream of water up and launches it out straight at the Kuzon. The match had began, they had the first move.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:25 pm
Kenshin Ryou

"Live for the fight, there is no moment like such. Embrace the rush of adrenaline and don't let anyone stand in your way."

User Image

"Oh no you don't!" Kenshin kicked the ground near Kuzon and lifted a plate in front of the deluge of water, blocking his opponent's strike at Kenshin's teammate. In a lightning quick movement Kenshin went on the offensive and kicked another plate of earth from the ground and punching it straight at the firebender who seemed to have a stick up his a**.  

Sirius927

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:59 pm
JETHRO
Callen

User Image
Fire is will.

Jethro seeing his oppening, as the earthbender blocked for his friend putting his attention there, Jethro punched a fireball quickly at the cocky earthbender(probably nocking him back a zone). and using his footing with his back foot would dodge the missfired plate that he'd have tried to hit him with.

My will is never fading

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:30 am
Kuzon

User Image

When Kuzon entered his fire boxing stance the other fire bender said they will not lose easily and that he had the will of fire; which was true, but Kuzon has it as well. Just like that match has started and the water bender quickly tried to attack Kuzon, but before he could re act his partner blocked it for him. Just when he did that the other fire bender blasted a fire ball at the boy's partner, so Kuzon had two options: he could let his partner handle it, or he could block it for him. Kuzon quickly dodge rolled into the way of the fireball and englufed his bracers with fire easily disabling the fire ball. After that Kuzon quickly did a spinning back kick and a fire ball shot out of his foot. The fire ball could easily overwhelm the other fire bender he could either take the hit and be sent back to zone two or try to dodge it which wouldn't be easy.

Chi: 465/500  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:43 am
((hold up, quaylan how can you just absorb my attack and then say your attack would easily nock me back?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:45 am
jedimastersonic
((hold up, quaylan how can you just absorb my attack and then say your attack would easily nock me back?))

((He can counter if its the same element, but I don't know about absorbing, ask Snuff))

User Image
Yun Sung

"Hey Jethro, remember that goal you talked about?"

Yun shifted his body again and launched another stream of water straight at the firebender. He knew Jethro, he knew his limitations and his abilities, so he knew that he could easily take on that firebender's strike. Now was Yun's chance to strike back.

"These guys are trying to stop us! PUT THEM DOWN!"  

Cain the Blade

Sirius927

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:03 am
Kenshin Ryou

User Image

Kenshin grinned as his partner stepped in front to disable the firebender's attack. However, that grin quickly turned to a look of seriousness as he noticed Yun going after his teammate again. Before the water could strike his opponent Kenshin kicked up another plate and blocked the water from hitting Kuzon. Earth was strong against water, so the plate didn't break when Yun's attack made contact. Kenshin wasn't laughing anymore, these two were getting serious so it was time for him to do so as well. The young earthbender decided it was time to focus all his attention on the waterbender, feeling that Kuzon could fight an equal battle with the firebender, he just hoped his teammate got the message. Kenshin side stepped slightly to put Kuzon in between him and the other firebender and kicked the plate at Yun. Sending it flying towards the waterbender.

[OOC: I don't think he meant absorbed, but you see firebenders disable firebender attacks all the time. However you're right that Quaylan shouldn't just turn around and say that. Play nice you two. ^^]

[PBA] Pro Bending Arena/Free Battle Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff