Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:19 pm
User Image

Lathano had not been feeling well for days ever since that wretched body of a hybrid had ended up on the lands. he did not think it was a good sign that some hybrid suddenly died in front of thona like that and now many were sick. curled up in a ball, he was currently hidden in his secret den than he would hide out at when he was feeling really anti social. even though he was becoming pretty sick, he was glad he was not being mothered over at the moment since he knew it would be a while before Nye would find him and he didn't need his parents to worry. specially with his own mother sick whom he was beyond worried for, he was not going to worry them more by letting them know he was sick

Nye had given Lathano space for three days and on the fourth she was starting to wonder about him. with everything going on in the pride with a unknown illness going around, she was not going to wait for lathano to come around now. it had taken her most of the day but she finally found his little hiding spot and was not pleased with how he looked when she found him. frowning, she went over to him and sat near her. " are you ok?" she really was worried since it seemed he already lost quite a bit of weight in the past few days. "when is the last time you ate?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:29 pm
Lathano gave a weak growl and tried to shift himself around so his back would be towards her but he barely had the energy for that. " it doesn't matter. im a grown adult and can take care of myself." grumbling, he did not want to have to fight with Nye just so he could be alone. he really had no energy for anything and it had been at lest three days since he had bothered to hunt and had kept to his den since the first day he had disappeared. "really i don't need anyone mothering me." sighing, he uncurled himself and laid flat out on his side but still didn't look at her since he was not pleased to be seen so weak.

" oh knock it off lathano." Nye growled at him and really was worried for his health. she did not spend all that time with her plot and getting close to him to have him die of some illness. she now laid next to him and gave a sigh of her own. " if i have to force feed you i will." ears back, she didn't want to leave him to go hunt but she knew she was going to have to if she wanted to get him to eat. her tail lashed about as she debated on what to do, even though for now she was going to stay where she was til she decided.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:52 pm
"bring it on Nye. i doubt you could." Lathano was going to give a growl when his stomach started rumbling loudly. sighing, he guessed he was going to have to eat at some point and be forced to rely on Nye who was going to enjoy it. " but whatever i don't have the energy to fight you off right now. all i wanted was to be alone." he was not going to admit that he was feeling so sick he had no energy to do anything but sleep.

Nye lightly booped him on the head with a paw. " as i said before knock it off." she rolled her eyes before getting to and sitting. " its not hard to see that your too sick to do anything. plus its not going to be a big deal for me to bring a kill here." she now was getting to her feet and starting out the den. " you don't go anywhere while i get us something and you better not leave while im gone. and if you need water i will force you to allow me to help you get some water." it was clear she was not going to take no for a answer and was determined to nurse him to health any way she could.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:57 pm
Lathano just grumbled a little since he had no way to really stop her. " fine....just make sure know one knows about this." he was not going to get crap from kiume for allowing Nye to get him well again. as he watched her leave, he then closed his eyes to sleep while he would wait for her to come back. it wasn't long til he was out like a light as he spent what energy he had grumbling at Nye.

Nye rolled her eyes at him as she looked back. " fine whatever as long as we get you better." she then quickly left to go spend some time hunting. all she could hope is that it wouldn't take her too long to get a kill and bring it back. concedering Lathano wanted no one to know, she really couldn't get anyone to hunt with her to make things go fast. oh well she was going to try to be as fast as possible.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:06 pm
Lathano was shook awake and when he finally woke, he started to wonder just how long he had been asleep. grumbling a little, he slowly got into a sitting position as he eyed Nye ripping off chunks of meat and placing them close to him. " i am not a baby." he barely got a a growl, as he sat debating on if he would be able to hold down anything despite the growling stomach. " and how long was i out anyways?"

Nye licked her lips after she was done giving him a few chunks of meat. " just shut up and eat. i think you where asleep as long as it took me to hunt basically." she had been gone longer than she had wanted to be but she had managed to get a decent kill that would feed the both of them. " also if you want i will treat you like a baby and stuff it down your throat." it was clear she was not going to do anything else until he ate and after she ate too. though she was going to wait for him to start eating first before eating too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:29 pm
Lathano was unhappy he had slept so long but he couldn't change that now. with another rumble from his stomach, he lowered his head to nibble at the meat to get something in his stomach. after eating about half of what she had placed on the floor for him, he started to lick his lips to clean them and groom his paw after nudging the last of the meat to Nye. once he was done grooming a bit, he seemed to have a little more energy than before and after a few moments he mumbled. "thank you Nye." he knew than if she had not gone out of her way to find him that he probably wouldn't have lasted long. though his father probably would send someone to find him out while he looked after his mother.

Nye was pleased when he started to eat, and then started to eat her own meal. she even cleaned up the last bit of meat lathano didn't eat and licked her lips. when he mumbled, she barely heard his thank you but did and had a smirk on her face. " now that your all full, just relax and let me nurse you to health." she was not going to tell him that his father had sent her looking for him even though she was about to go looking for him anyways. " if you want to go out and get some fresh air, just say the word." it was funny how much in mother mode she was in at the moment with Lathano sick.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:37 pm
getting to his feet very slow, he stumbled a little when trying to walk from the few days of just laying and sleeping. " some air would be good and some water." he was glad his spot was not far from a water source so they wouldn't have to go way too far from his hide away. " and your just lucky i'm letting you nurse me to health. your acting like my mother would if she knew how i was at the moment." he gave a small smirk as he walked slowly with Nye close to his side. " do you know how she is?"

Nye was quick to be at his side when he started to walk. " don't worry over your mother, your father is taking care of her just fine. lets just worry about your stubborn self for the time being." after a bit of walking they finally reached the water and both sat down at the water's edge. she waited for him to start drinking before dealing with her own thirst. she felt weird being all motherly but she didn't care too much as long as she got Lathano better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:43 pm
Lathano didn't bother to argue and was glad to know his father was making sure his mother was being taken care of. his family was everything to him, so he wanted to make sure they where fine even though he was ill. once to the water, he slowly got his fill of water, and once done he was licking his lips. giving a sigh, he hated feeling so sick and being so sluggish. not bothering to talk, he just slowly got up and went to lay under a tree for a bit. it wasn't long before he fell asleep under the tree next to Nye.

Nye was glad he wasn't going to argue anymore. she was quick to follow him to a tree and sat down right next to him as he was laid out flat on his side. " just make sure you don't die on me alright? things would be dull without you sour puss." giving a yawn, she couldn't help but end up curling up against him when he passed out before she even told him not to die on her. she was tired too and decided to rest some for now before getting them both back to the den.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces