6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:41 pm
with the wind

User Image

Original By ~ Seraphim_Lie

Warning ~ Do not steal any of the profiles or rules, or you shall be reported to the mods for stealing.

Themes ~ Pirates / Action / Adventure / Romance /Steampunk

Theme Song ~ Gaelic Storm :: Scalliwag

Current Status ~ OPEN / ACCEPTING

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:53 pm
Story

As the earth became polluted and ugly, the people sought for different skies, and for the skies they went. They first invented airships that resembled the sailing ships, but could fly by being powered by coal and everything that made the world ugly. The poor were forced to mine for the precious materials and the rich simply reveled in their slavery, using their riches for their own pleasure whenever they felt like being pleased. The skies became the place where battles were decided upon and war raged between Germany, France, and Britain. The rich would buy warriors and then try to become the war heroes of their country, but it only led to more war.

It became a game for the rich and the poor were the ones holding the world up on their fragile shoulders. Then came the civil wars that threw the world into turmoil. The ships that required coal no longer flew in the skies and the wars were temporarily slowed down for the time being, but a single man and his accomplice wanted the wars to start up again, for he made a majority of his money off of slave trafficking and thus he invented steam powered ships and vehicles, promising the rich their fun and the poor their jobs back.

The world was yet again plunged into the darkness of war, but the economies bettered and the poor were happy to be able to leave their mines behind and advert to other sources. Soon the middle class were able to afford ships and so things continued to change for the better. Until the pirates came along.

If anyone could afford a ship, then why not pillage others in order to afford the best ships? Thus started the Pirate Wars. Many of these so-called 'pirates' were actually hired mercenaries to stop the wars between the countries by acting as they did, targeting everyone and anyone. This became one of the most sought out jobs, to live on a pirate ship and make the skies your home.

One ship, known as With the Wind, has received a new captain and is currently looking for a crew. Instead of pillaging in order to receive the desired riches, they work for the Queen of England, the King of France, and the Dictator of Germany, all in one. They are to hunt down the other pirate ships and destroy them as well as the other hired mercenaries roaming the skies and causing more trouble than they are worth.

So grab your boots and get ready to set sail!
Get ready to go With the Wind!

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:55 pm
Rules

① Follow all of the Gaia ToS, guild rules, and all of the rules that will be stated below. I have the right to kick you out of my RP if I see you breaking them.

② Cursing is allowed in small doses. We are NOT sailors, so we don't need to swear every other word. It gets annoying when all you read are *s and @#$%s.

③ Romance is seriously encouraged! Every RP is in need of a good kiss every now and again to get your blood stirred. Alas, we may not cyber.

④ If it ever gets too the point where it gets too hot for your character and they need to take their clothes off with someone, then I would prefer it if you PM me and ask for a time skip, because no one likes to read moaning and groaning. PG - 16!

--> BTW :: This is a straight RPG, which means that there won't be any yaoi or yuri. It's not like I'm against it, but not here, please! <--

⑤ Since there will (hopefully) be some action in this RP, I ask that you don't god mode. Nope. Think again, buster.

⑥ I require good grammar, spelling, and punctuation. If you cannot spell or write competently, then I will only give your submitted profile / post a frown and a glance. I will not reply and then you'll never know whether you were accepted, unless you keep watching the RP for updates.

--> Do NOT PM me every five or ten minutes asking whether you were accepted or not. You'll know, trust me for a moment or two. <--

⑦ Pretty posts are always superspecialawesome and I adore them with a passion! A picture of your character, name, and a color is required, but feel free to jazz up your posts with icons, lyrics, and the whole works!

⑧ If you want to reserve one of the roles, then title a PM: "Where are you Going?". Send in an RPing example.

⑨ If you want to take one of the roles, then title a PM: "To the Skies, My Darling!". Send in an RPing example.

>> Note :: If you do not send in a PM with the right title, then I will delete it without even opening it and checking it. <<

⑩ HAVE FUN! < This is the most important rule!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:59 pm
Roles

THE NUMBER OF CREW MEMBERS ARE UNLIMITED, UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE.

Captain
Female
Seraphim_Lie

First Mate
Male
OPEN

Main Mechanic
Male
Azura Snowheart

Mechanic's Apprentice
Female
OPEN

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:02 pm
Profiles

[align=right][color=black][size=18]♭[/size][/color] [color=COLOR ONE][size=16]F[/size][u][size=14]irst[/size][/u] [size=16]M[/size][u][size=14]iddle[/size][/u] [size=16]L[/size][u][size=14]ast[/size][/u][/color] [color=black][size=18]♭[/size][/color]

[imgleft](ANIME IMAGE of Character)[/imgleft]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]The Name is...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=COLOR ONE][i][size=11]((First "Nickname (if any)" Last))[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]My Time Began this Many Years Ago...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=COLOR ONE][i][size=11]((Age))[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]If You're Blind, I'm a...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=COLOR ONE][i][size=11]((Male/Female))[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]It's What I Do...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=COLOR ONE][i][size=11](( Powers / Hobbies / Motivation / Fighting of any sorts / Ect.))[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]I Walk an Unfrequented Road...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=COLOR ONE][i][size=11]((Your role.))[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]My Ever Haunting Past...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=COLOR ONE][i][size=11]((Biography. No "Unknowns". Must be at least a 5 sentence paragraph.))[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]It's On Repeat...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=COLOR ONE][i][size=11]((Theme song. SONG ~ Artist))[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]Merely a Puppet To...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=COLOR ONE][i][size=11]((Username))[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size][/align]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:28 pm
Cast

Aeroline Meadow Lark

User Image

The Name is...
Aeroline "Ma'am" Lark

My Time Began this Many Years Ago...
Seventeen

If You're Blind, I'm a...
Female

It's What I Do...
Aeroline has the strange ability to wield both flames to her advantage. Alas, she is greatly weakened while in the air, but her attacks are enough to prove a threat to other ships and crews. Not only is she frightening to outsiders, but many of her crew fear her temper and have always wondered how she lost her eye. She is a wicked fighter, her specialty being swordplay. She is both ambitious and fearless, making her a danger to both her crew and herself, but her heart is in the right place and she intends to use every ounce of her soul in order to make the dreams of the Alliance to come true.

I Walk an Unfrequented Road...
Captain

My Ever Haunting Past...
Aeroline's past is not one to simply be told around a campfire. No, her story is much too dark for her to simply tell everyone, but there are plenty of rumors. Though the rumors hold some truth, she had once started out as a normal little orphaned child, living in the slimiest and crappiest of orphanages in the huge city of London. Many of the children, just like she and her little brother, had been simply left on the front step of the building that looked like it would collapse at any given moment. She and her younger brother, Baron, had lived the life as 'rent able slaves'. They were often taken for several days at a time, doing whatever they had been paid to do, but all of the money that they made instantly went to the filthy keepers of the orphanage.

One day, they were both actually adopted by a strange man that wore glasses so thick that his eyes looked like that of a bug's, and that's what he would forever be ingrained in their brains as: a sickening cockroach that would scar them for the rest of their lives. As he walked them to his 'home', he told them of his aspiring dream to become a renowned scientist. His ultimate goal was to create super-humans that would obey him and him only. When they were taken to their 'new home', they were put into a couple of cages, as if they were nothing more than rats, and they got to watch as he experimented upon other children and animals; killing each and every one of them slowly. Finally, it was their turn.

He took Baron to test on first and tied Aeroline to a chair that would give her a front row seat as her brother was cut open while he was still awake and was injected with unknown substances and had several of his organs replaced with metal ones. When he was finally sewed up... Baron was his first successful experiment. Baron then was thrown back in another cage to be watched and recorded for several days, all the while Aeroline was tied to the chair without food or water. When the boy proved to be getting stronger and stronger, she watched again and again as the scientist cut him open and made him endure every moment of the organ replacements. Soon all of his internal organs, including his heart, were made of metal. He was no longer living, but he was not dead.

Baron had become a mindless creature and began to attack and destroy anything that he saw, and even attempted to attack her, but the scientist commanded him to sleep. Baron was now his own personal servant that would obey his every command to the dot. That's when his eyes turned back to Aeroline, whom was on the brink of starvation, and decided to try a different route: "bio-implants", as the bug-eyed scientist had called them. He began to inject her blood with the DNA of several species of animals, and two managed to create a final product of the first animal-human hybrid. He was so proud that he injected yet another substance that he liked to call 'liquid fire' into her system, this one destroying her entire immune system and replaced it with a new one that allowed her to wield flames. Of course, she had become so strong that she broke free of the scientist and began to roam the skies of London.

That's when she decided to join a ship known as With the Wind and became the first female crew member. She worked her way from the bottom to the top within seven years, planning on using her new power to free her brother, but the scientist had died and Baron was nowhere to be found. That's when she took it up to herself that she would find him no matter what and made a deal with the Alliance; they would search for her brother and restrain him until she could talk some sense and humanity into him; and pay for the damages of the ship if she became their 'dog'. They quickly agreed and now she is searching for a new crew that will help her to conquer the skies.

It's On Repeat...
My Immortal ~ Evanescence

Merely a Puppet To...
Seraphim_Lie

Antares Jahckal Whitefox

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Name is...
Antares "Jahckal" Whitefox

My Time Began this Many Years Ago...

If You're Blind, I'm a...
Male

It's What I Do...
Powers: Not much of a power, but Antares has a gauntlet that can release small bursts of particles that ether repair or disassemble the targeted object. He also can see through things with his left eye, but is blind in it when he is not using the ability.
Hobbies: Antares fiddles with many different objects, usually disassembling them then reassembling them, modifying them, then selling them for some extra pocket cash.
Motivation: Antares just wanted a change of scenery and a chance to show his talent to the world. And maybe find a mate...
Fighting of any sorts: Antares fights mostly with ranged weapons. His selection are his rifle and his A.R.T (Automatic Repair Terminal) gauntlet.

I Walk an Unfrequented Road...
Main Mechanic & Cook (If possible)

My Ever Haunting Past...
Antares was born in Berlin, Germany. His father was a miner who secretly went out during the night to hunt for food for his family, while his mother struggled each day to do the chores while fighting cancer. Antares himself ran around the horrid junkyard of a town looking for odd-jobs or/and ways to make some money to help put food on the table, but always found himself back a square one. He spent most of his childhood tinkering with the motors of some of the flying machines and other mechanical gadgets. Until his 15th birthday, the day his mother died...

When the news reached his ears, he knew things were going to get worse. His father was already making deals for gold with strange men to send him away somewhere. He stole his father's rifle and a gauntlet he had been working on and escaped the night before they were supposed to return. He discovered along his journey that his left eye had gone blind as well after a chase/run-in with local authorities. It had suddenly gone dark, then things that were behind walls or within 15feet away became outlined in white on a black background. It was odd and uncontrollable at first, but he eventually got used to it and taught himself how to control it. After a few years of being on the run, he eventually found a way out of it all; he joined an airship crew as the mechanic and the cook after a certain event with the captain that included a crash with strong winds and the smell of pie...

It's On Repeat...
Until The Day I Die ~ Page Avenue

Merely a Puppet To...
Azura Snowheart

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Manage Your Items