Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 vs 1] sqwak sqwak sqwak (Isra, Jason)[fin] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
poke mattix rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:46 am
Jason was not looking forward to this.

He had been avoiding the whole topic ever since he had awoke in Desu ex, but now he couldn't avoid it anymore. He was required to go partrol the haunted house. He really, really, really did not want to patrol the haunted house.

There was no telling who he would face here. It could be a ghost, or a zombie, or a vampire, or a zombie, or a giant 3 headed gryphon demon ghost wolf thing- oh god he just didn't want to go.

But no, he had to, and as he walked through the corridors of the house (having no idea were he had to go), he couldn't stop his legs from shaking. He just hoped that maybe, just maybe, he wouldn't have to face anything on his guard duty. Holding his sword up high, he edged around walls, peering into the darkened rooms before busting in waving his sword at shadows, whimpering when he heard the wind howl.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:57 am
The siren was happy, slightly odd considering he was trying to avoid the haunted house. He'd just gotten his new coat in and well-
Modeling if after the white and gold of the hunters was to him the best idea ever.

In a white coat with gold trim, a pumpkin sewn on the back the siren was giddy at it's arrival. He wanted to to be made professionally after all. Quality. Turning the corner, he saw a hunter a grinned. "Hello. I've not seen you before. If you're looking for something, I'd be happy to help you."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:39 am
It was a good thing there were no other hunters around, As Jason would never be able to live down shame. When he had heard a voice, he had screamed, nearly dropping his sword by accident, and sprinting towards the next room.

"Oh s**t, oh s**t, oh s**t..." Clutching his chest, the moon hunter took a few steady breaths before slowly moving back into the room. He then stopped, looking at Isra and wondering...what exactly was he dealing with. It was some kind of bird, that was obvious, but he appeared..far from hostile. He was even offering to help him

Zanthvos warned.

This was true. He could not trust any of them. But even so, looking at the bird creature he had to wonder...

"D-d-don't u-u-underestimate me!" He stuttered. "It i-is my duty t-to d-defend the - the h-human race from e-evil!" He held up his sword, a soft clacking sounded in the darkness as he was shaking too much to hold it properly.

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:48 am
Israfel cocked his head to the side before sighing. "Oh you're... going to be like that aren't you?"

poke mattix

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:57 am
"W-well I have to!" Jason said, feeling a little offput at the bird mans reaction. "It's not like I enjoy this.." Because he sure as hell did not.

Feeling very awkward (and scared out of his mind), the moon hunter took a few steps forwards, sword flashing in the dim light. he thrusted forward, aiming for Isras left shoulder.

HP: 40
Damage: 8
Charge: 1/3

iStoleYurVamps
]

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:19 am
Sighing, he winced as the hunter got him. hand going to the point of contact on reflex. No blood, but... it was not so bad.

Wary, the siren lashed out with his nails. "You fight because you have to, though you do not enjoy it?" He shook his head. "That is a foolish way to fight." pulling back, he shook his head. "We do not have to do this."

HP: 42
Damage: 9  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:21 am
Jason did not expect such a ferocious attack from Isra, and cried out when the sharped nails tore at him. He stumbled backwards, bringing his sword up to deflect the blows from his claws, he swing diagonally before stepping back

"Don't have to?" He questioned. "How can you say that! If I don't fight you, then I'll just be killed off by a bigger and more nasty creature." He grimaced. "I've already seen others die at the hands of you creatures. The minute I let my guard down, I'll be killed"

HP: 25
Damage: 10
Charge: 2/3

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:40 pm
His lip twitched in annoyance as the blade got him. Really, so violent. "Easy. And define bigger nasty creature." He danced away from another attack, trying to avoid being hit. "What creature killed your kind? Siren? Monster? Or was it horsemen?" After the encounter with Madison, Israfel was curious as to who actually did what.

"While some monsters might kill humans, from what I'm told it was to a lesser extent then our new neighbors." Another swipe from his claws. "It might be easier if we stopped fighting, but, that is up to you."

HP: 32
Damage: 3
poke mattix

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:26 pm
Dam those claws were sharp! For someone who didn't want to fight, he was doing a damn good job of it.

"It was..." He struggled to rememberer while wielding his sword. Each mission had been so frantic, there was hardly a time of him to realize what was happening until afterwards, when he found out what had transpired. His mind then recalled the mission to the carnival.

He backed into a wall, watching the other warily. "It was a poltergeist. It had taken some children, and it was to late for them when we arrived..." His hold on he sword tightened. "And there were others. Large poisonous snakes that took two of us, and a swarm of insects that nested in our bodies..."

Jason had to pause to look at his weapon, and was stunned to see the blade begin to glow black. He was puzzled; Zanthvos had never done that before...

"s-siren?" He said, looking back to isra. He remembered faintly about sirens who were able to sing haunting melodies, driving sailors to their deaths. But weren't they supposed to be women?

HP: 16 (no modifier so damage is 9?)
Damage: 9
Charge: 3/3

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 1, 4, 1, 3, 4 Total: 16 (7-28)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:11 pm
brow raising, Israfel clicking his tongue. That didn't sound right. "That sounds like someone went about killing humans illegally. I doubt killing children is condoned by the boogeymen."

What little he knew.

"We have laws against killing. Few can, and those who do must follow the law to the letter. if what you say is true, then those who break the law are in greater number than what I thought." He kicked out, aiming for the hunter's chest.

"And yes I am a siren. I thought we established this."

HP: 23
Damage: 14

poke mattix

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix rolled 9 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 3, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1, 3 Total: 18 (9-36)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:41 pm
Jason would have continued to argue against the utterly misinformed Siren, but when Isra decided to kick at him, he had...missed his intended target.

but he had struck somewhere else, a little lower in fact.

FEAR shield or not, Jason went down like a sack of potatoes, kneeling to the ground and trying to cover himself to prevent future attacks to that region.

"Why...would you do that" He said, his voice a few octaves higher then normal. With one hand he waved his sword, and Zanthvos took this as a signal to fire his FEAR energy, a barrage of sharp black spikes at their opponent.

HP: 2
Damage: 8
Charge: 0/3
Effect: Swift strikes (Y2)

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:57 pm
Oops. That had certainly been unintended. One of the worst places to attack, the worst place to be hit... Israfel doubted they would believe him if he said that hadn't been him target but, it was worth a try was it not? Before he could speak however, spikes came from the weapon, drawing a cry from the siren. Pushed back he gasped for breath.
"If our anatomy is alike... I suspect I just hit your genitals." Ear wings fell back as he righted himself. "My apologies if so, I was aiming for your chest."

Looking at his prone form, the siren made no move to attack. "Are we done fighting yet however? We do not seem to be getting anywhere really."

HP: 15
poke mattix

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:44 pm
Oh. So now he was apologizing. His enemy was saying sorry for hitting him. Like he actually felt bad. Jason wasn't sure how to deal with it, and he was having a hard time coming up with any ideas, as his mind was a white hot with pain and it was too hard to concentrate.

Though for what it was worth, he wasn't attacking him when he was down.

"Y...eah...sure.....whatever...." He grunted out.

Zanthvos sounded disappointed.

"I'd like to see you get up after taking a hit to your nuts" Jason grunted again, although at least his weapon didn't seem concerned. For now at least.

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 10 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 2, 4, 3, 4, 2, 2, 4 Total: 24 (10-40)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:51 pm
watching him worm around was a bit sad really, And Israfel squat down to be at a more eye level with them. "If I was aiming for there, I would have tried to tear them off to ruin you. A much more lasting effect yes?"

Clearing his throat he stood again, pausing to smile down at Jason. "I expect it would be painful, but, I do not have 'nuts'. But please hold still, I am not sure how well this will work upon humans but, it might ease the pain."

Without waiting, Israfel began to sing.

Healing Jason for: 0 lol sad day

poke mattix

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:32 am
......The moon hunter went rigidly still, and thought about playing dead. Yeah, he was going to play dead now. Not move a inch in case the siren decided to do just that. He liked his bits and pieces k thx.

He wasn't sure what to make of his opponent lack of 'nuts' either. Wasn't he a...he? Or maybe it was a girl. He just had no idea.

And then Jason was wooed by Isra's amazing singing voice and fell in love

iStoleYurVamps

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas