Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 vs 1] I shall strike ye with thy blade! ( Tori, Poke)[fin Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
poke mattix rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:26 am
...Were the Jack was she now? Poke had sworn the way to her dorm room was this way, but instead of finding one of the familiar paintings, she had located a corridor and, after walking through it, found herself in front of a old haunted house. She frowned at the old building; she hadn't heard of this place before, it wasn't mentioned in the pamphlet, and no student had told her about it either.

Well, there was only one way to find out what this place was.

Cautiously walking up the stairs, she walked inside the building, moving through room after room after room. There were hundreds of doors, all leading to a different area, and very soon the dragoness became disoriented with her surroundings.

Seriously, what the Jack was up with this place? It felt weird, like she was in another realm, and the smell was different too. She was no werewolf, but even she could tell this was a strange place.

naggeela

naggeela rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:05 am
Tori with her notebook out as she was drawing out a layout of the haunted house even if it was for nothing since she thought it might come in handy if there was a way to predict how the layout of the house was going to be since ever time she had been here it changed.

Wondering if there could be some tech back on the island that could help out, but who knew she need more data to see if it was even possible. Quietly Tori walked the halls and rooms more as this was an interesting place and she wanted to also run to another creature for information about them.

She hadn't summoned her weapon but would if need be if she needed as it was hard to take notes and hold her weapon at the same time. Aklin just had to chuckle at his hunter for that thought as she entered a room that had made her feel a strange.

poke mattix

naggeela

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:18 am
Okay, maybe if she tried to retrace her steps back the way she came...

Walking through a doorway, Poke glanced around the room trying to figured out if she had been this way or not, when she spotted a ghoul nearby holding a notebook. She could tell she was a reaper, but beyond that she knew nothing about her. But at the very least, she might know a way out

"Excuse me?" She called out to Tori. "Do you know what this place is, and how I could find my way out? I'm a little lost."

naggeela

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:55 am
Jumping a little when spoke too as Tori had been deep in thought and not expecting a creature to show up so soon and her weapon laughing at her for letting her guard down in this place. Taking a quick deep breath before answering and to keep her cool as the lifer wanted to know more since she didn't recognize what the ghoul was.

"This place is the Haunted House, getting out is very difficult as this place is like a maze and a place were battles take place too," Tori called back with not so nice grin staring as she was thinking that this one didn't know what she was. "I'm just wondering what type of creature are you as I haven't see anyone like you before?" she asked keeping a growl back as her weapon wanted a fight now.

poke mattix

naggeela

poke mattix rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:01 am
(sdhfkjds forgot to roll srry x.x)

Damn, she should of know this was a maze. But a place to do battle? It didn't seem like a great place for a fight; the structure didn't look very sound, and if someone wasn't careful, they could bring the whole place down.

I see..." Poke answered, eyes narrowing. There was something about this ghoul that didn't seem right. Her grin appeared very devious as well. Her tail whipped back and forth in a agitated fashion, hands falling to her sides.

"I'm a dragon." she said when asked. "a water one, to be precise. And whom might you be?"

naggeela

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:29 am
(Its alright <3)

The Lifer kept her eyes on this creature and her tail too as it was interesting to watch as if it was like any of the animals in her world that a tail could tell a creatures mood and Tori could see that this ghoul was getting mad.

Tori hadn't hadn't encountered a dragon before and even her weapon was getting excited over the fact that she was a water dragon too. "Nice," she said as she wrote that down into her notebook and put it away. "Someone that wants to fight you," Tori said as she summoned her weapon and taking a defensive stance. "Also my weapon is hungry for your Fear too,"

poke mattix

naggeela

poke mattix rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:38 am
Poke was used to being confronted by individuals in isolated areas. Being such a confrontational person, it wasn't unusual that some would want to catch her off guard, or were there were no prying eyes to interfere.

Though on most occasions, she had a idea of why she was being confronted. Either it was some bully or jock looking to put her in her place, or someone she vaguely knew who had a beef with her. This ghoul, however, didn't look l a bully, and she had never even seen her before. Why was she so eager to fight?

"I don't know why you're so eager to clash, but if it's a fight you want, then I'll be happy to oblige." She snarled, stepping closer to the ghoul as she went to lash out at her with her claws, but missing.

HP: 15
Damage: 0

naggeela

naggeela rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:02 am
Still smiling not so nicely and her weapon just as excited as his hunter. Tori could see that this creature might have not had an encounter with any hunters, since all the times before they had knew what she was. This one not so much and Tori thought that this was going to be so much fun and had to giggle a little that the dragon missed hitting her.

"To protect those I care about and my weapon thinks you look really good to eat," Tori replied as she charged at the dragon with her sword held low and when close she slashed upwards in her attack on the water dragon.

Hp: 25
Damage: 6
Charge: 1/3

poke mattix

naggeela

poke mattix rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:14 am
((oh s**t, sorry I forgot, we gotta half our HP's as the status effect in this room BD wink )

"Protect those you care about?" The dragoness repeated incredulously. "What the heck are you talking about?" Had she somehow hurt someone that was close to this ghoul? "Look, I don't even know you, and you're acting like I've destroyed your village or something. You want to explain to me why in jacks name does this fight have to do with protecting- ack!"

No sooner had she spoken, had Tori's sword struck through her shoulder. She winced at the sudden pain; For some reason, she felt as if she had been severely weakened, and not just by the sword strike. Growling, she grabbed onto the ghouls shoulder, tearing at the exposed skin.

HP: 9
Damage: 3

naggeela

naggeela rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:48 am
"Yes, I protect those that cannot see the shadows," Tori replied with a growl of her own as that dragons claws clashed at her skin, the attack itself didn't hurt much but she was still mad. "Your kind killed the only person I cared about when I was younger," she said and had to wonder if no was told about the hunters but had to find out on there own.

"I might not know you, but we have been fighting your kind for a long time and I think that your kind should die forever," Tori said as she threw her chain and ball at the dragon.

Hp: 22
Damage: 2
Charge: 2/3

poke mattix

naggeela

poke mattix rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 4, 1 Total: 8 (4-16)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:05 am
The dragon ghoul appeared surprised by this information, eyes widening as the chain wound itself around one of Poke's arms. The scale of the fight had taken a drastic turn, and now she was faced with someone hell bent on revenge. Revenge for someone who had been killed by 'her kind'.

Things were starting to click inside her head; This ghoul was no mere reaper wielding a sword. She was something much more. And if she had been fighting dragons for a dam long time, there was only one group she could think of that matched the description.

"Are...Are you a knight?" It was a serious question. She knew nothing about hunters, but she had spent much of her life reading story books, and when you read books that contained dragons, you were bound to find at least a few tidbits of information about humans running around in armor slaying them. Usually because they did something to provoke them.

Regardless of Tori's answer, she needed to do something. (As bad as she felt, she didn't feel like dying cause of it) Trying to tug her arm out of the chain's grasp, she held her hands in front of her, close together and curling inwards. In the space between a ball of water began to form, growing and swirling rapidly. However, the ball soon lost is spherical form, and the water spilled out from her hands to fall uselessly on the ground. It seemed she had lost concentration.

HP: 7
Damage: -
Effect: Gamblers choice (Fail)

naggeela

naggeela rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:04 pm
Tori really tried hard to keep a straight face when Poke asked her if she was a knight as she was laughing in her head over it as well as her weapon was finding that funny as well. But then Tori thought that in a way they were knights to kill Halloween. Taking a defensive stance when she saw the dragon start an attack that Tori thought was similar to her charged attacks and watched it fail as the water plopped to the ground.

"In a way I am a knight, but not only to kill dragons but any creature from Halloween," Tori answered as she charged at Poke and took a swipe at the dragon with her sword.

Damage: 5
Charge: 3/3

poke mattix

naggeela

poke mattix rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:49 pm
Cursing under her breath, Poke felt the sword struck her side, drawing blood in it's wake. She couldn't take much more of this, and she didn't see a option to get out of here without defeating the ghoul, or getting defeated herself.

She had no words to respond to Tori, and instead tried to throw a punch her way, only to miss by a long shot.

"H....How was that person killed..." She asked. "Who killed them? Why?"

HP: 2
Damage: 0

naggeela

naggeela rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:28 am
Tori felt more heated more angry that this creature wanted to know and for the fact she didn't want to remember, but maybe saying something would make this creature fear, to see just who was boss. "She was slashed to death, I was young when it happened. All I know it was the shadows that had killed her that I later learn it was Halloweens fault," Tori answered venomously. "I do know that she died to save me from that fate and I really don't know why maybe to prevent what I am today," she added as her eyes narrowed with more hate and want to kill.

Twirling her chain and ball as fast as she could as Tori quickly walked towards Poke and let it fly once she was closer to the dragon. "Dragon don't forget, I'm a Hunter and I will kill any of your kind when I can," Tori said very angrily as her chain and ball flew.

Damage: 8
Charge: 3/3

poke mattix

naggeela

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:20 am
Her story was vague, and all the more confusing to the dragon. Yet it still cut her to core more then any sword could ever do. She knew very little about the human world, but to find out that things like this was happening, it did not feel good. She may of been a fighter, but she never attacked anything that couldn't fight back, including humans.

It was easy to see the hatred in the ghouls eyes as she prepared her attack, and she heard the words. Yes, she would remember them, and watched as the ball went straight for her face. The impact send her flying into the wall, hitting it heavily. The dragons body slid down in a heap, knocked completely unconscious by the blow.

HP: -6 (unconscious)

naggeela
I think we're good to wrap this up, unless you'd like to make another post? BD Thanks for the roleplay!

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff