Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] How Does Your Garden Grow?? (Kiwi and Eisheth) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:30 pm
QUESTLINE: To Trance of Not to Trance

You wander around the edge of the reserves, where there seem to be more of an abundance of natural supplies in the forms of flowers, leaves, tiny saplings, even a sampling of wild herbs and more hostile vegetation, when you notice a lost-looking Death priestess. She stares at you, blinking. In her hand is a basket, mostly empty, with only a small collection of leaves.

"Can you help me for a second?" She looks straight up at you, pulling her basket towards you for you to examine. "I forgot what supplies are needed for Trance."

Hell if you knew.

"This is important," she pleads, all but clinging on to you as a lifeline. "Can you help me grab the proper reagents to use for Trance?"

OOC

- Roll a 100-sided dice and match your dice roll to the results below. You will need to roll 5 times. You complete the RP once you have done so.

- 1-20: You see some flowers, they look familiar, snapping dragons perhaps? You grab some, though one of them takes a chunk of your finger. Ouch!
- 21 - 40: You reach over for... some poisonous mushrooms? Why not...
- 41 - 60: You get to working on chopping some of the large, overgrown wild grass, but it seems to have other ideas as it nearly strangles you. Fortunately, you defeat the wild grass.
-61 - 80: You see an exotic vine, well, that looks fun. As you grab it you suddenly feel drowsy and..... well you wake up a little later, feeling slightly refreshed, if not miffed okay.
- 81 - 100: You see a few tree branches, they look harmless enough.... until one smacks you in the hand. MINI BOSS: This tree branch is actually an angry minipet. You have to placate the minipet/ defeat it to point of near-consciousness to use it okay. Roll 2d8-8 to determine your attack, the minipet does 5 auto damage to you and has 15 HP. You need to keep on hitting it until you defeat it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:06 pm
"I'd be glad to help." Kiwi smiled to the Death priestess. He turned to stare out across the vegetation. It looked alot like the plantlife of Famine. He wouldn't be surprised if some seeds had been salvaged and planted here. In fact, a familiar face stood by one edge of the garden. It had to be Eisheth; he recognized her bare head and hollow midsection. And who else would wear those broad skulls about their shoulders but she?? ... He chuckled, and his chest swelled with relief. Last he had seen his beloved cousin, was before the Isle had been ...

"Eisheth!!" he called with a grin, waving his hand. Being an alchemist, she knew much about the herbs and tinctures of Famine. Working with her should make this task a good bit easier, not to mention quite enjoyable.

santime
And here we go biggrin Sorry it took me so long ^^;

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:58 pm
It was just a pleasant walk. Eisheth kept enjoying the boatload of free time she suddenly had: on Famine everyone was doing something all the time, since time itself was too precious resource to waste. So, even if for a Halloween denizen Horsemen would look pretty busy constructing their reserve, for Eisheth her days were full of laziness. Surprisingly, the alchemist started to value it: sometimes a good walk could be really fine.

However, she was always ready to take any work, it wasn't a big problem for her. After all, comparing with their everyday life on Famine, it was like a small training. Especially, if a fellow horseman needed help, like this young priestess. Though, for a moment Eisheth was wondering, how could the priestess forget what supplies she needs for a trance, in the first place?... It was awful, like the alchemist forgetting which herbs they need for a poison. Hm... probably latest events were affecting some of her kin much harder than she thought.

And then she noticed Kiwi. Eisheth had seen him here, in the reserve, before, and was happy he survived; unfortunately, they had no chance to talk. That was going to be a wonderful day, and a wonderful walk!

"Kiwi! Thanks Queen, you're here and alive!", Eisheth smiled. "Where in the world had you been?... I think I've noticed you here and there, but I wasn't sure, if it's not an illusion. Don't you do it to me, silly, I was worried about you", she tried to sound serious, but couldn't help smiling. Kiwi! It was so good to see him again!

xoxomenai
That's all right! Sorry, I might be very sloooooow sometimes, as well, but I will try my best! biggrin

xoxomenai rolled 1 100-sided dice: 28 Total: 28 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:23 pm
"It's wonderful to see you, and in good health!" Kiwi smiled widely, giving her a friendly tap to the shoulder. "... I haven't found much free time since arriving. First the ceremony, then foraging and rebuilding, now alpacas! Medea certainly likes to keep us on our toes." He was smiling almost slyly at his little jibe. "How have you been of late?? ..."

After a moment the horseman glanced about, searching for something to collect. He spied a patch of mushrooms growing just by his foot. He crouched to pick them, but thought better of it at the sight of their shape and pallor. They appeared to be poisonous ... Instead, he first pulled a few leaves from a vine nearby, picking the mushrooms up between them before placing them in a basket given to him by the Death clanswoman. That would do nicely enough. "This brings back memories, doesn't it?? ..." he inclined to Eisheth, a small smile lifting the corners of his lips.

santime

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

santime rolled 1 100-sided dice: 29 Total: 29 (1-100)

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:05 am
"Well... I have a lot of free time these days. Like, really A LOT. I think your soldier skills are more useful now, but it's really a time of their life for scavengers at this stage", Eisheth laughed. "Not so much work for alchemists, though... especially, since I have absolutely no clue about local flora and fauna, it's all so new to me. I've talked with Faiyum a while ago, and even he admitted he's a bit puzzled with all the plants in Halloween, and you know, he was always the best with herbs and stuff".

Eisheth glanced at the mushrooms Kiwi just picked. From her experience, meaning her Famine experience, they should be poisonous... but once again, was that required for Trance? Poisonous shrooms can sometimes give hallucinations, she knew, so may be that's how the whole Trance thing works? She picked some for herself, as well.

"On the other hand, we finally started to communicate: I mean, between clans. Have you made any new friends recently? By the way, I just realized, I've been practicing with some alchemy stuff, just not to loose the skills, you know, so... I just thought, if you ever think you need a spar to battle, I'm up for it".

Actually Eisheth wanted to say she would use any possible way to become stronger, so she is ready to train her body, mind and brain... but she wasn't sure what does Kiwi think about the destruction of the isles, and what are his goals, his purpose now. The alchemist was almost positive he will be dying to get a revenge, after all, Kiwi was a soldier and spent some time in Humans' world, so he shouldn't be really sympathizing with them... but the example of the priestess who forgot which herbs she needed for Trance procedure was too impressive to ignore. Who knows? The events were so difficult to get used to, it might change a lot in the person. Eisheth thought about herself: before.. well, never before she would believe she could feel such a rage, such an anger towards somebody; she was just a part of the community playing her role. And now... what she had become? A mere vessel for rage and vengeance. But she still had pride, and some other feelings, especially towards her family, her fellow Famine'rs. She can't afford to hurt them, even accidentally: that's why Eisheth stopped in the middle of the phrase. After all, she loved Kiwi too much to speak about things that might be painful for both of them.

xoxomenai

xoxomenai rolled 1 100-sided dice: 76 Total: 76 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:24 am
Kiwi nodded. "It's very different here from the desert sands ..." At the mention of a sparring partner he perked. He hadn't been able to spar since before the Clans ... A major part of him was eager to fight, always ready for a new challenge, and the chance to grow stronger. But a small part of him didn't particularly feel ready to go one on one with what was likely his last surviving close relation ... Before his homeland was destroyed, he would have jumped at the chance. But for now ... He nodded gently. "I'll take that into consideration."

Kiwi wanted nothing more than to see those Hunters, those humans run in FEAR, screaming as he tore the life from them. He wondered if Eisheth thought the same. She was such a kind ghoul, but could be harsh as the desert heat when she wished to be. He spoke up. "You know, I love my life as a soldier ... there's nothing more thrilling and limitless to me than this simple life. But I'm working towards becoming a scavenger. I want the ability to shred the FEAR from those humans as I watch them fall like the carcasses they are." The tone in his voice was evident, and the horseman turned to look away. He scanned the garden, focusing on his task instead of allowing the anger burning in him to take hold. An odd-looking vine had curled it's way across the makings of a fence-post a few feet away. It seemed strange enough to work with Trance, right?? ... He reached out, but as his fingers curled around the stem a strange dizziness overtook him. Kiwi's knees buckled, and his next conscious thought came as he opened his eyes to find Eisheth standing worriedly over him. Wh-what had just happened?? ... The horseman stretched, rattling his bony wings as he sat upright. At least he felt refreshed.

"Ugh ..." he sighed, giving a soft chuckle. "At least we know those vines aren't too useful."

santime

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

santime rolled 1 100-sided dice: 25 Total: 25 (1-100)

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:29 pm
Hm... So she was correct. Eisheth knew Kiwi well enough to understand what he didn't speak out: he was looking for revenge, and he was thinking about becoming stronger, more powerful, as much as possible, to complete his goal. Is it the right time to share her plans with him?.. Probably. After all, he is the closes relative she has.

"Look... you're looking for a revenge, as well, right?.. What would you say, if...", she paused to pick up some more shrooms. "..if I admit I was thinking about Apocalypse? That was our goal, and what's more important, that was the will of our Queen. I think, we, the survivors, should finish her plan. After all, this time it wasn't us, who started the war". She paused thinking about what she just said. The war. But what else could it be, if not the war? "I didn't want to share this thoughts with anyone else... especially Medea. And I know, I should talk to Cymbeline first...", the alchemist had to pause, because Kiwi suddenly lost his consciousness, and fell down.

"Kiwi!!! Kiwi! Are you all right?", she touched his shoulder. "Oh Queen, please, don't touch any vines, if you don't know their effects". She was feeling like an older sister, such a nostalgic moment! "I... I don't want anything to harm you".

xoxomenai

xoxomenai rolled 1 100-sided dice: 83 Total: 83 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:37 am
Kiwi flexed his wings as he rose back up onto his feet. "I'm fine Eish. It wasn't terribly potent, thank the Queen."

The boil took a moment to ponder her words. Yes, he wanted revenge just as much as Eisheth. Yes, those meager humans deserved every bit of it for what they had done. But ... was it really the best way to go about things?? ... Something so purely charged with raw FEAR as an apocalypse ... couldn't be predicted. Hadn't those renegade humans shown them that when all the stored FEAR of the clans unleashed itself on their home?? ... He had always followed the Clan's orders, and lived for the clan. But what if an apocalypse destroyed them, too?? ...

"... Is it really so wise, dear cousin??" he spoke up softly, unable to maintain eye contact. "I mean ... you know well as I, what our FEAR has done to the clans. We never anticipated such a thing ... If it can be used against us ... what's to say next time it won't destroy us?? ..."

The horseman turned to glance once more through the garden, stepping around near the forest's edge. Behind him the trees rustled. Was there something there?? ... He turned a watchful eye, reaching a hand up among the branches. A hiss sounded as a minipet leapt from the gnarled tree, fur bristled angrily.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

xoxomenai rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:59 am
The magicat was clearly agitated, likely the garden was positioned near its territory. If it wouldn't run, they would have to fight it into submission. Kiwi took a few steps toward it, spreading and flapping his wings in an attempt to startle the tiny beast. It only arched itself further into a defensive crouch and began to growl.

Kiwi braced his feet on the ground and cracked his knuckles. A fight it was then. He had no problem with that, he only hoped Eisheth wouldn't mind. The boil gave a short cry as he launched forward, palms outstretched to give the creature a solid hit.

The minipet was fast however. In the blink of an eye it moved, dashing past Kiwi before turning to snap it's jaw around the bone and feathers of his wings. The horseman beat his wings frantically to shake it off, watching it land on four paws a short distance away.

Kiwi's HP:35/40
Damage:0
Minipet HP:15/15

santime
sorry I'm sooo late, I've had a busy week ^^; and now it's mini boss battle time! Kiwi's gonna hate this, they keep beating him up XD

santime rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:45 pm
Eisheth was going to argue: she had actually a lot of things to say, especially after her conversation with Aisa that cleared her mind from all the rubbish. She was going to say their fail, - their predecessors fail, - only meant they were too careless, and this time they have to make it properly, but she didn't have a chance to.

Kiwi had a habit of talking and doing smt else at the same time. It was a common habit for Faminers who were used not to waste such a precious resource as time, actually. So, replying to her he managed to disturb some kind of a minipet, - the alchemist hadn't ever seen this one before. AND THE MINIPET WAS ANGRY!

Eisheth nearly died of laughing watching Kiwi seriously trying to hit the hissing creature, Kiwi was good, but the minipet was faster, and managed to bite Kiwi.

"Kiwi... are you sure that is a good enemy for you?", she asked with a kind smile.

Anyway, it would be good to help him out. Quickly summoning her weapon, she tried to hit the beast with the end of her chain, but surprisingly failed, and the beast quickly jumped on her, and bit her finger. Wow. Just wow. WTF is going on here?... She wasn't smiling anymore.

Eisheth's HP:35/40
Damage: le fail

xoxomenai
LOL, she fails at dice

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
xoxomenai rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:21 pm
Kiwi scoffed in irritation, flexing his injured wing. "The boils and ghouls here may be a bit unpolished Eish, but by Famine, their wildlife could certainly make up for what they lack." And with that he circled the magicat warily.

It growled, and Kiwi dodged to the left as it made a dash for him. He brought his fist around hard, tumbling to the ground a moment later as the small beast dashed forward.

"Curse it all!" he groaned as he pulled himself to his feet again. He called to Eisheth: "I hope you have more luck!"

Kiwi's HP: 30/40
Damage:0
Minipet's HP: 15/15

santime

santime rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:37 pm
And indeed it wasn't even funny. The disturbed minipet was jumping between to of them occasionally landing bites and hitting them with its claws, and both horsemen were pretty overwhelmed by the sheer absurdness of the situation. Eisheth started to question the sincerity of the Death priestess that sent them here...

"Oh Queen! How are we going to fight anyone, if we can't deal with THE MINIPET?", she wondered missing the beast again.

But in fact, her practical mind was curious now: perhaps it would be great to catch the little beast and examine it. One tiny creature like this can set a whole village on havoc, if properly irritated.

Eisheth's HP:30/40
Damage: MISS!

xoxomenai
Lol, dear, it's going to be fun razz razz

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
xoxomenai rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:09 pm
Eisheth seemed to be fairing better than himself, as she managed only a near miss. Still ... the horseman cracked his knuckles as he turned to the feisty little magicat. Kiwi launched towards it, leaping into a sudden cartwheel to land just behind the minipet. His foot came quickly around, striking it so that it landed with a yelp on the ground a short distance away.

Kiwi grinned, satisfied he was finally having some vengeance on the Amity creatures. In fact, he suddenly had an idea. "Hey Eish, what do you think would happen if we managed to reap some FEAR from these little terrors, eh?? ..." Despite having mixed feelings about a second attempt at the apocalypse, the horseman couldn't deny being a tad bit curious how these Amity creature's FEAR would hold up next to a human's.

His bet, the minipet's proved better. Either way though, he wouldn't rest til he had his revenge.

Kiwi's HP: 25/40
Damage: 4
Minipet's HP: 11/15

santime
Definitely XD The dice tend to hate Kiwi

santime rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:39 pm
Eisheth finally managed to get herself in a rhythm of minipet's moves. After all, it was pretty similar to their home beasts, probably something like Arnost or may be vaisel: small, speedy and very mischievous. This said, the minipet attacked by Kiwi missed her blow and was hit by her Hell's Welder chain.

"Don't kill it, if you can. I was thinking about examining it, and probably taming... we need a lot of workers, and this one is quite energetic", she commented their actions.

Eisheth's HP: 25/40
Damage: 4
Minipet HP: 7/15

xoxomenai

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
xoxomenai rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:13 pm
Eisheth had a point. The minipet's ability to work would likely be as tenacious as it's FEAR. Kiwi turned to face the tiny beast, aiming a sudden soft kick to it's midsection. He yelped and stumbled backwards though as it's sharp teeth bit into his toe.

Kiwi's HP: 20/40
Damage: 0
Minipet HP: 7/15

santime

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items