• Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image

Sabrina
female
Anthro leopard
Sabrina is shy and hates loud noises. She is scared of thunderstorms. Sabrina was at a party when she got pregnant with her boyfriend's baby. She is 3 weeks pregnant and is a little scared he wont be a good mother. She is in college with her boyfriend. They were both drunk but knew what they were doing.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:55 pm
User ImageCody
Male
Anthro leopard
Cody is a very kind and loving person but when he went to a college party with his girlfriend, he found that the next morning they woke up together in bed. He had blushed but when she mostly avoided him for a couple of weeks after that, he worried about their relationship till she left him a note saying that she had something to tell him. He is very caring and cares for others before himself but he always thought about having a family one day.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:33 pm
HealingAssass1n

Sabrina was waiting by the stands on the footbal feild for Cody. She was going to tell him she was pregnant with his baby and that she was 3 was along. She took a deep breathe and was a little nervous about this. What if he didn't want to be with her anymore. This was her first child and she wanted to keep it. As she waited she shook with worry. Something shed when she was scared and/or nervous. It was winter so she had on the coat that Cody gave her before the party happened. It was his friend's 21's birthday party and everyone was drinking so they figured that if anything happened it wouldn't be this extreme.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 pm
Blazingcat123

Cody walked with his coat on but he soon thought about why she wanted to meet him out here. He walked over to her as he found her on the stands, "Hello Sabrina?" He asked softly to her as he began to think about how she seemed to be shacking more then she would with weather like this, "Sabrina... is something wrong?" he asked softly to her, gently going closer to her, wondering why she had been avoiding him a bit.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:49 pm
HealingAssass1n

Sabrina looked at him and said "Cody...The reason I've been avoiding you lately is.... it's because I'm 3 weeks pregnant." She then hugged him shaking and scared. She didn't know what else to do. She was so scared she was crying somewhat. She didn't want Cody to leave her. He was the best thing that had happened to her. Before she and Cody were together she wasn't exactly the best student. Mostly because her parents would beat her and she smoked because of them. SHe didn't want to lose him for anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:59 pm
Blazingcat123

Cody blushed hearing what she said but then he thought about it, feeling her hug him but he gently hugged her back, holding her close, "Why didn't you tell me sooner... if I am going to be a dad, I need to help you as best I can." He said softly to her, holding her close, his tail gently curling up with hers which was what he normally did to help calm her down and show that he was there for her.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:04 pm
HealingAssass1n

Sabrina then looked at Cody and stayed close. "Oh Cody. I would have told you sooner but I was scared you would leave me. I don't want to lose you. Your the best thing that has ever been in my life." She said and had a tear go down her face as ash curled her tail in his purring softly glad he wasn't going to leave her. She loved Cody and would do anything to make him happy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:06 pm
Blazingcat123

Cody heard what she said but he gently smiled and brushed the tear from her furry cheek but he gently smiled and placed a hand on her stomach, "Actually... I believe that I am not the only one that will be in your life." He said happily as he gently think about how she was now going to have their baby but he thought about it, "Shall we go home?" he asked kindly to her.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:16 pm
HealingAssass1n

Sabrina nodded to him and hugged his arm as they walked to their home. Once there she took off her jacket and said "I love you Cody. I promise I'll be better at telling you things like this." She then kissed his cheek and smiled. She hoped the baby would be healthy and happy when it was born. She knew they would need all kinds of things but thankfully she had Cody to help with the baby.

((Wanna timeskip to when she actually has the baby and if so what would you liek a boy or a girl or twins?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:27 pm
Blazingcat123
HealingAssass1n

Sabrina nodded to him and hugged his arm as they walked to their home. Once there she took off her jacket and said "I love you Cody. I promise I'll be better at telling you things like this." She then kissed his cheek and smiled. She hoped the baby would be healthy and happy when it was born. She knew they would need all kinds of things but thankfully she had Cody to help with the baby.

((Wanna timeskip to when she actually has the baby and if so what would you liek a boy or a girl or twins?))

(Twins would be nice and if you want to time skip? Can you start it?)  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:40 pm
HealingAssass1n

((Lol sure. I'm going to do a boy and a girl lol.))

~Time skip~

About 9 months later, Sabrina was in labor and was taken in for her Cesarian Surgery. She was in there without Cody since the hospital didn't allow the husband in the room for privacy reasons. Sabrina was pregnant with 2 babies, a boy and a girl. After they were taken out, cleaned off, and Sabrina was sewn up, SHe was taken back to the room with them for recovery and smiled as she held both babies in her arms. She was a mommy and couldn't beleive it. THe girl looked like cody and the boy looked like Sabrina. She smiled at them as they fed from her and rocked them gently as she waited for cody to enter the room after the nurse went to get him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:27 am
Blazingcat123

Cody looked at her when he was allowed to walk inside of their room but he smiled walking over to her, gently smiling seeing their daughter and son. He sat next to her but smiled, "They are just so cute looking." He said happily, gently leaning over and kissing her cheek lovingly.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:30 pm
HealingAssass1n

Sabrina smiled and said "Yes they are. Just like their father." She then smiled down at the babies as they looked over at Cody. The little girl reached for him and cooed at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:13 am
Blazingcat123

Cody smiled to her but he gently looked at her as he saw their daughter cooing to him, "Do you mind if I hold our daughter?" He asked gently smiling back to her.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:23 am
HealingAssass1n

Sabrina smiled and said "Of course you may hold her." Then She handed the little girl, name Anna Rose, to her father. Once he held her Anna cooed and started to purr snuggling into Cody's warm fur. Sabrina smiled as their son did the same for her.  
{{:No plot Rps:}}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff