Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:31 pm
I'm making a quest thread for myself. It's gonna be themed around 'fate' and what better way to do that then use LoK quotes for my post titles and such.

What I have can be seen here, along with the quotes I'm missing: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/dnp-setting-up/t.80350239/

Edit: It's totally a WIP right now, so if anyone has any good lok fate quotes just let me know and I'll work them in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:26 pm
Samt03
I'm making a quest thread for myself. It's gonna be themed around 'fate' and what better way to do that then use LoK quotes for my post titles and such.

What I have can be seen here, along with the quotes I'm missing: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/dnp-setting-up/t.80350239/

Edit: It's totally a WIP right now, so if anyone has any good lok fate quotes just let me know and I'll work them in.

"Kain is deified. The clans tell tales of him...Few know the truth...He was mortal once. As were we all. His contempt for humanity drove him to create me and my brethren."  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:29 pm
"All because I chose to exert my will for once rather than obey the demands of sorcerers and spirits and demons all singing the same refrain 'kill Kain'!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:32 pm
MadxHatterxTeapot
"All because I chose to exert my will for once rather than obey the demands of sorcerers and spirits and demons all singing the same refrain 'kill Kain'!"

More like "Go to your master, then. I release you to the Wheel. "  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:45 pm
Samt03
MadxHatterxTeapot

Or:

"Do you see it now? The monster that you served? Is this what you imagined when you worshipped it? "  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 pm
MadxHatterxTeapot
Samt03
MadxHatterxTeapot

Or:

"Do you see it now? The monster that you served? Is this what you imagined when you worshipped it? "

What are the ones of the irony of Raziel having free will yet he did exactly what they wanted?  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:58 pm
Samt03
MadxHatterxTeapot
Samt03
MadxHatterxTeapot

Or:

What are the ones of the irony of Raziel having free will yet he did exactly what they wanted?

Hence why Defiance is called Defiance. XD Trying to defy destiny,  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:02 pm
Gots the thread done whee  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items