Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Master profiles
The Lonely Alpha She-Wolf Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScarletFrost

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:03 pm
Name: Katriel
Race: Werewolf
Master or Mistress: Mistress
Orientation: Straight
Bio: Born werewolf and raised in the pack, Katriel ascended to be the alpha female on her 21st birthday. Then there was an incident, and most of the pack died, including her mate. She's currently a drifter. After the loss of her family, she can't seem to stay in one spot long. She lives in a truck-bed camper and doesn't have any plans to change her living arrangements.
Personality: Outwardly up beat, but in quiet moments she seems to retreat. Rain especially causes her to shut others out. She's a big fan of the out-doors and loves old-fashioned things.
seme, uke,or seke? Um...not sure yet.
Abilities/Powers: Changes to a wolf, maintaining her own body mass, so it's a pretty big wolf (about 150 lbs).
Picture: User Image

Notes: If you want to RP, please be literate and use punctuation and reasonable sentence structure.

Also, I'm not looking to "yiff" or "cyber" or indulge in twisted sexual fantasies here or elsewhere. Not saying I won't play along up to a point so long as it's relevant to the RP, but I flatly refuse to be exploited for free "fap" material. (For the record, I will take money to draw and write fap material, but I do that of Fur Affinity and Hentai Foundry. So look me up there.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:48 am
The Camper:
User Image

The layout of the inside...sort of. razz
User Image
User Image  

ScarletFrost

ScarletFrost

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:29 pm
Katriel and her new "friend" Ray, getting to know each other.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:41 am
The dream...
User Image  

ScarletFrost

darthdeath2086

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:56 am
can she have him as a slave? User Image

name:jaden

race: neko

seme, uke,or seke? seke, slighty more uke at times.

sexuality:bi but prefers women more as they have more to offer

sex:male

bio:was born in a ninja village hidden in the forest and run by nekos. a human female seduced him and took him home only to sell him after he refused to give her any pleasure she demanded of him he know the stlye of lightning and earth and ran away only to be caught by her three years later till she died. he is now back on the open market and ready to be someone elses. is also very disobediant and loves to give his owner a hard time but will be more willing to serve a woman if he is shown he can trust her,  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:19 am
darthdeath2086

You want to pair a Neko with a Werewolf? Ooh, this could ignite some fireworks! biggrin

Do you have any ideas for how they could meet? Katriel isn't exactly a wealthy mistress.  

ScarletFrost

darthdeath2086

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:22 am
how bout if he is running from the slavers and hides out in her place till she spots him. and see what goes on from there  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:57 pm
Sounds good. I'll set up a place. ^_^  

ScarletFrost

Daemon0110

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:28 pm
hello id be interested to do a 1x1 with you..perhaps? my character is rather loyal and good. he loves his owners and loves to play with them. He has been trained and used mostly as a sexual pleasure slave so if your alright with that it would be awesome if you wanted him. I love the idea of living in a trailer with my owner such amazingly confined living quarters almost forces intimacy to be comfortable which is jsut how i love it. heres my boy that i hope will become yours.

http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/289/1204526687200844291.jpg  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:36 pm
Daemon0110
hello id be interested to do a 1x1 with you..perhaps? my character is rather loyal and good. he loves his owners and loves to play with them. He has been trained and used mostly as a sexual pleasure slave so if your alright with that it would be awesome if you wanted him. I love the idea of living in a trailer with my owner such amazingly confined living quarters almost forces intimacy to be comfortable which is jsut how i love it. heres my boy that i hope will become yours.

http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/289/1204526687200844291.jpg

Gaia won't let me access the link. A 1x1 sounds like fun. Where do you think they could meet? Katriel isn't one to frequent slave shops.  

ScarletFrost

Daemon0110

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:48 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23239529&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last

there you go sorry...umm i could just run away from my last owner and you find me on a road in the woods?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:21 am
Daemon0110
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23239529&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last

there you go sorry...umm i could just run away from my last owner and you find me on a road in the woods?

Running away isn't very loyal. Maybe abandoned like an unwanted dog? Katriel could find him on one of her hunting trips and rescue him.  

ScarletFrost

Daemon0110

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:26 am
That does sound much better doesn't it..okay wanna do it in PMS so we can have ummm....a bit more freedom?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:52 am
Daemon0110
That does sound much better doesn't it..okay wanna do it in PMS so we can have ummm....a bit more freedom?

I like to do them in-forum, but we can take the juicy parts to PMS. wink Do you want to start a thread our do you want me to.  

ScarletFrost

Daemon0110

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:59 pm
Would you be so kind Mistress as to start one?  
Master profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff