Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:18 am

User Image

I apologize in advance if this is a little spastic. I blame lack of sleep. >C orz

Hokay. This girl here is Wei. 8D ....and after looking over the personality I had in her journal post, I've decided that it's a lie.

Wei is, in short, one of the most genuinely sweet and patient lionesses. She always tries to understand others before jumping to conclusions, and always tries to help if she can. Originally, Wei was born into the Mtaishi'Miele, and spent most of her life there before it ultimately disbanded. She found some similarities and comfort in the Tuait'tekem, after going out to look for a pride to start a family with someone she thought she would spend her life with.

TOO BAD. Wei is on her own again, and I'm looking for someone new. Someone who will sweep her off her cute little paws. Catch is, she has to stay in the D'W. O: I like the pride, and I don't really want to move her again. xD; I DON'T THINK THAT'S SO BAD. ;O; *sobs*

Uhm. As far as her family goes, she comes from the Ausi'juu line; Wei is one of her grand-daughters, IF I'M CORRECT. But anyways.

In short....

What I'm Looking For:
+ D'W Male; prroooobably going to favor adult. While I still Wei somewhat young (causeilurvshertoomuch) ICCly, I don't think she'd pair up well with someone really young.
+ Nice personality, plz. Wei would be more scared of someone mean than anything. o.o
+ I'm pretty open with colors. xD It's harder to clash with her, I think. O:
+ I may or may not be slightly picky. xD Haven't decided yet.

SO THERE. No forms. 8D Unless. You want one. Just. Name/personality/image plz. 8'D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:22 pm
*bumps up hopefully* o uo

Polette
Crew

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:58 pm
This guy is a total sweetheart - loving and affectionate to everyone in the most platonic, sugary sweet, way possible;

User Image

His mother is also a princess. 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:11 pm
Aww, he's adorable~ 8D And his personality sounds just right, too. C: I could set up an rp, if you'd like. C:

F a y t h - x

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:20 pm
*bumps back up*

^^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:42 pm
whoops, sry for the late reply. been busy lately. If you could start something that'd be grand. =D  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas