Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[OPEN] Fill in the blanks! (K'Z, M'B, M'J, swampie, firekin) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:28 am
Journal (most updated) | Viking plots (active) | Matchmaking plot thread (a bit outdated) | Old plot thread (Very outdated)

These guys are either brand spanking new or not played very much. I'd like to change that and find plots and RP for them 3nodding

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:34 am
Cubs!

User Image

Amarantos is going to be a guard when he grows up. His mother had a fling with a male in the roguelands so he will not know his father. I don't think it will bother him too much actually... Will need to see how he behaves in RP.

Wants: Pride RP, family RP.
Do not want: Mate/fling plottings (too young), violence/cubnapping/etc

User Image

He'll never. Shut. Up. Odi is a little chatter bug and seems to be able to go on forever and ever about nothing in particular. It might just be his way to find his place and be seen in the large litter, but it sure can be annoying at times. As a cub he'll probably get away with it most of the time on account of being cute, but I imagine his siblings won't be as impressed...

Wants: Pride RP, family RP, to talk the ears off someone
Do not want: Mate/fling plottings (too young), violence/cubnapping/etc

User Image

This is Eld. He's a spunky little dude and is never seen crying. He's the kind of cub that takes a rough tumble and then laughs and wants to do it again.

Wants: Family RP, Pride RP, rough play with older pride members
Do not want: Mate/fling plottings (too young), new pride

User Image

Xwaya is a nervous little thing. He will grow up to be a slave. He's afraid of the dark and is happiest when a more favoured pride member is there to protect him.

Wants: Family RP, cub RP, protection! (especially when the moon isn't full...)
Do not want: New pride, new rank (I'd like him to stay slave)  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:55 am
Young and underplayed!

User Image
This is Thabisa, gypsy name Backwards. I managed to miss that I won her so she's never been played. She's got some personality however. Yay!

Thabisa might come across as extremely carefree, and she doesn't seem to take anything seriously. This happy go lucky attitude tends to get her in trouble at times, and she has no qualms about abusing her position as a lady to try to get out of sticky situations.

Thabisa was born before the insanity vanished, so she got to find her muse and then feel it vanish. If she's got a bit of insanity left in her she's hiding it well and she functions normally. As a cub she could play for hours with tail tufts, her own or any other tail tuft really.

Wants: JRP so I can get her certed, backdated RP, pride RP, family RP (perhaps with her new siblings?)
Do not want: Extreme violence

User Image
Hanja is a sweatheart, but I haven't played him since he was a cub. I'm not sure if he'll keep his sunny disposition or not, let's see...

Wants: Slave work, being kicked around or bossed around a little
Do not want: new pride, death  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:34 am
Adult - too blank for my taste

User Image
Her name is Umjaho and that's all I've got xd Let's see if she fits in your plots.

User Image
She'd got a lot of fleas and not many other friends. Interactions to flesh her out would be nice! She's quite attached to her fleas... They're company after all. Sort of...

Wants: RP, someone to be repulsed by her fleas, someone to try to groom her, anything!

User Image
He's not been RPed much. I'll take anything for him! He's probably a bit suspicious towards females. Will stay in the Mava'Bunda once they go official again.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:50 am
.:reserved:.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:54 am
Use this if you want to:

[b]My SoA:[/b]

[b]Your SoA: [/b]Name [img][/img]

[b]Awesome idea:[/b]

Open while I fill in the rest!  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:03 pm
*pokes thread up*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:01 pm
My SoA: Thabisa

Your SoA: Nema User Image

Awesome idea: JRP! Nema's always open to helping others with JRPs. She's a wacky little thing, who normally sleeps during the day and comes out at night. She was a member pre curse lifting so she retains her insanity and tends to show it when she's awake during the day. Her muses are the stars, but on top of that she has an invisible family that only she can see. She speaks to them as though they are perfectly real :]  

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:06 am
Depawsit
My SoA: Thabisa

Your SoA: Nema

Awesome idea: JRP! Nema's always open to helping others with JRPs. She's a wacky little thing, who normally sleeps during the day and comes out at night. She was a member pre curse lifting so she retains her insanity and tends to show it when she's awake during the day. Her muses are the stars, but on top of that she has an invisible family that only she can see. She speaks to them as though they are perfectly real :]

I'd love to take you up on that offer once I get back home to a more reliable net connection smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:51 am
I should probably add Ee'bo to this too...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:01 pm
I would like some RP with youuuu~

Your Mwezi babies or your Firekin baby?

Did you have an apprenticeship in mind for Eld? I might be able to offer someone to teach him once he reaches juvie if you do!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:11 am
Kimaria
I would like some RP with youuuu~

Your Mwezi babies or your Firekin baby?

Did you have an apprenticeship in mind for Eld? I might be able to offer someone to teach him once he reaches juvie if you do!

Oh, both sounds like fun! I'm probably going for soldier for Eld.

I'm not going to be around much next week, but if you want to start something I can reply if I get a chance (or the week after that when I'm back to work)  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:11 pm
User Image

Firekin Sibling rp? =D  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:00 am
[ Lady Kiya ]
User Image

Firekin Sibling rp? =D

Sounds great! Could yoou start something for us? I'm back from my vacation and trying to catch up...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas