PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:53 pm
Ꭾяoғιℓєs

[Boy - 1D Kaitlin M]

User ImageName: Michael Turner
Nickname: Mike
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6' 1"
Personality: Michael has a hard time expressing his emotions. He tends to say whatever is on his mind, whether it be rude or nice. He doesn't like to express his feelings to others, and he often comes off cold, even though, really, he isn't.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:19 pm
Ꮛмιℓια Ꮇαяsнαℓ
α.к.α Ꮛмι

xxxxx╔════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxAnd I'll be here by the ocean
Just waiting for proof that there's sunsets and silhouette dreams

xxxAll my sand castles fall like the ashes of cigarettes
xxxxxxxxxAnd every waves drags me to sea

xxxxx╚════════════════════╝

User Image

Emilia walked into the backyard holding a gardening hoe (not the small ones) and a shovel. Behind her walking out of the cluttered garage that faced the street came May with a rake and a spade. They walked to the small square garden that was divided into four sections by stones that formed small paths. There were three tomato plants and three cages to hold them up right.

"Break up the soil first." May instructed to Emilia who didn't know too much about gardening. The brunette nodded and used the hoe to back up the soil as May pulled the chicken wire off one of the sections. Once Emilia finished she passed the hoe to May who started to break up the soil in the other section. Emilia raked the soil and evened it out. "Dig a hole and plant the tomato." May said in a bit deeper voice making Emilia laugh. "Don't I have to break up the soil it's in?" She was holding up the plant that was now out of the small container. "A little." Emilia nodded and went to work. This continued as they planted the garden and talked

While on the second section a small boy about five years old wondered over from the house next door. He watched the two girls before they welcomed him into the small garden and showed him how to plant the tomatoes and let him help out. Both of the girls jeans were stained with dirt at the knees along with the boys, but they all wore smiles and laughed.

╔════════════════════╗
I could stand here for hours
Just to ask God the question, "Is everyone here make-believe?"
With a tear in His voice, He said, "Son, that's the question.
Does this deafening silence mean nothing to no one but me?"

╚════════════════════╝

[You'll have to control Marcus and maybe the little boy at times. Just his actions at least. Sorry it's kind of long.]

1D Kaitlin M

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:06 pm
Kassumi6

User Image

"A man must dream a long time in order to act with grandeur, and dreaming is nursed in darkness."
"A poet is a nightingale, who sits in darkness and sings to cheer its own solitude with sweet sounds."
"All great and beautiful work has come of first gazing without shrinking into the darkness."

♫ ♬ ♪ Ϻɩɔɦɒɘʃ Țυяɳɘя ♩ ♭ ♪

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Michael had in headphones that were blasting music while he sat up in the high tree. He could see the yard next door, and noticed that there were some girls about his age there. Which confused him. Sure, he didn't know the neighbors all that well, but he did know that no teenage girls lived there. He wondered if they were the granddaughters of the lady that lived there.

After a while he saw a little boy wander over and start helping the girls. He could almost hear their laughter over his music. And that sound just reminded him that he didn't have friends like that he could laugh with. Because he didn't get along with people. He reached into the bag that was slung over his shoulder after turning up his music, and pulled out a sketch book. He focused on the girl with brown hair, deciding that he would draw her. She was pretty. And that's what he did- Draw. Whenever he was bored, angry, or even sad, he would draw. It was his hobby.

Looking down at the finished sketch Michael smiled. He was a pretty good artist. He tore out the page carefully and folded the picture into a paper airplane and aimed it at the girl. He sent it flying and it landed right at her feet, exactly where he had aimed it. He had decided that he didn't want to keep the drawing. He almost always did that. it was either throw them away or give them away. And he knew that she wouldn't be able to see him from here. He was hidden by the leaves from her view, even if she did look to where he was. Michael pulled out his earbuds so as to try and hear what she would say about the drawing. He was slightly curious about the girl.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

"An increase in light gives an increase in darkness."
"Blemishes are hid by night and every fault forgiven; darkness makes any woman fair."
"Even so, one step from my grave, I believe that cruelty, spite, The powers of darkness will in time, Be crushed by the spirit of light."

`•.¸¸.•´

User Image User Image User Image

OutOfChocolate: Alright~ (:  

1D Kaitlin M

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:44 pm
Ꮛмιℓια Ꮇαяsнαℓ
α.к.α Ꮛмι

User Image

Emilia was heading or the garage, but stopped. She stared down at the paper plane that had landed in the grass in front of her. She picked it up as she looked around. She knew what direction it came from, but not what location it was thrown from. She unfolded it and looked at the drawing of her. It was really good and she blushed a little. She found it sweet, but then again it could be little creepy depending on who threw it. She folded it up and put it in her pocket. She smiled before May shouted at her, "Emi! Emilia! Come here!" Emilia sighed with her head hung before running over to her friend.

Marcus walked out of the house next door and looked around. He scratched his head before looking up in the tree. He walked over and cupped his hands around his mouth. "Mike! What are you doing up there! Get down man!" He shouted. Both girls looked over to the black haired boy yelling up at the tree. May shrugged it off knowing that Marcus was the neighbors grandson, but Emilia was curious about who was in the tree.

╔════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════╝

{OOC: I might be late to reply to your next couple posts. I'm headed back home in a car...no wifi}

1D Kaitlin M

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:03 pm
(posting from phone, sorry!!)

Michael saw the girls face overcome with blush, and then heard his name being called. At first he couldn't figure out where it was comimg from. Then he looked down to see his broker Marcus yelling at him. "fine, fine, comimg. Michael said. He lowered himself down to a lower branch and then jumped the five feet left to the ground. "come with me to meet the neighbors, bro. There's some girls our age visiting for the summer." Marcus said. But of course Michael already knew this. He had already seen the girls from the tree. "Sure." Michael said. He'd meet this new brown-haired female. She had gotten his attention with her beauty and kindness towards the child. Marcus led the way next door, and they knocked on the door. Michael placed his headphones back in his ears, drowning out the world with his music.  

1D Kaitlin M

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:59 pm
Ꮛмιℓια Ꮇαяsнαℓ
α.к.α Ꮛмι

User Image

The boys were greeted by a woman in her fifties that was a bit plump. She smiled at the boys and welcomed them in. She knew who they were since she and her husband were friends with the boys grandparents. "I'll go get the girls. I think they're outside with your younger brother." She left and called for the girls. They walked into the living room; May was dusting her hands off, and Emilia was carrying her bright blue converse. The two girls looked at the boys in the room as the young boy ran over to Marcus.

"Girls, these are the Turner boys. This is Marcus, Michael and you've met Maxwell." The young boy corrected her by saying Max. "Boy's this is is May, my granddaughter, and her friend Emilia."
"Emi." She corrected the older woman. She walked off with Max into the kitchen to get some sweets. May and Marcus started talking while Emilia set her shoes by the door and looked at her jeans which she figured were probably beyond help. She shrugged and sat down on the couch with a sigh. She looked at Michael and remembered he had climbed down from the tree earlier. She looked at him for a moment before staring at the table in the living room as she thought.

╔════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════╝

1D Kaitlin M

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:59 pm
Kassumi6

User Image

"A man must dream a long time in order to act with grandeur, and dreaming is nursed in darkness."
"A poet is a nightingale, who sits in darkness and sings to cheer its own solitude with sweet sounds."
"All great and beautiful work has come of first gazing without shrinking into the darkness."

Marcus smiled to the lady that welcomed them in, and Micheal walked in after his brother, his music blasting in his ears. He took notice of the girl he had drawn and found that her name was Emilia. Likes to be called Emi. And how could he tell this with his music blasting? Simple, he is an excellent lip reader. Marcus looked at his brother, caught his eye, and told him to go talk to her. Michael had gathered that his brother had called dibs on the other girl. Well, good. He liked the brown-haired one. She had spiked his interest. He sat down on the couch next to her. "What's up." He said, looking over at her. He really didn't want to turn off his music, so he hoped that she would look at him when she spoke so that he could read what she was saying.

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

"Blemishes are hid by night and every fault forgiven; darkness makes any woman fair."
"Even so, one step from my grave, I believe that cruelty, spite, The powers of darkness will in time, Be crushed by the spirit of light."

`•.¸¸.•´

OutOfChocolate:  

1D Kaitlin M

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:43 am
Ꮛмιℓια Ꮇαяsнαℓ
α.к.α Ꮛмι

User Image

Emilia watched May talk to Marcus before she heard Micheal say anything. She looked at him and shrugged. "Nothing." She looked off to the side for a moment as if she was thinking about something. She was debating herself, but shrugged a little. She looked back at him then took one of the earbuds out of hid ear. "I can hear your music; you'll ruin your ears playing it that loud." Her voice was the usual pitch for a girl her age, but it was smooth and silky, almost calming. She pulled the piece of paper out of her pocket and handed it to him. "Did...you draw this?" She asked a little awkwardly.

╔════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════╝

1D Kaitlin M

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:17 pm
Kassumi6

User Image

Michael let the earbuds fall, but slipped his hand into his pocket and turned up the volume so that he could still hear the music. "If it ruins my ears then oh well." He said, his tone a little cold, for he did not really care. If he went deaf, he'd just play his music louder. When she pulled the paper from her pocket, he took it and looked at it. Then he pulled out a pencil from his own pocket, and wrote ξɱɩʃɩɑ. Then he handed her back the paper. "Sorry, I couldn't finish it without knowing your name. Now it is complete." He stowed away his pencil back in his pocket. "Do you like the drawing?" Michael asked.

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

`•.¸¸.•´

OutOfChocolate:  

1D Kaitlin M

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:35 pm
Ꮛмιℓια Ꮇαяsнαℓ
α.к.α Ꮛмι

User Image

Emilia shook her head a bit. "But...then you won't be able to hear the music." She wasn't too affected by his tone, but she was a little pushed off by it. She took the paper and looked at her name then at Michael with a small smile. "I do. You're a really good artist." May suddenly ran over and grabbed Emilia's arm. "Emi, let's go down to the boathouse!" She had one of those giddy girly smiles plastered on her face which caused Emilia to smile nervously and awkwardly. "Uh...okay...I'd prefer the dock, but alright..." May grinned and went over to Marcus and pulled him to the back door then down to the boathouse as they talked. Emilia sighed a little and looked at Michael. "Let's go I guess. That is if you want to join us." She stood up and grabbed her shoes, sliding them onto her feet.

╔════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════╝

1D Kaitlin M

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:31 pm
Kassumi6

User Image

Michael shoved his earbuds into his pocket and stood. "Sure." He said. He already had his shoes on, so he just stood by Emilia as she got her shoes on. Just about the only reason he wanted to go to the boathouse with them is because he didn't want to be left alone in the house, and because Marcus had gone. He stayed silent, though. Sure, he didn't have his earbuds in anymore, and he wasn't listening to his music, now he was just spacing out, probably thinking of how the lake would be a good thing to draw next.

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

`•.¸¸.•´

OutOfChocolate: Sorry it took me so long to post... I went to play with water balloons in the rain haha  

1D Kaitlin M

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:44 pm
Ꮛмιℓια Ꮇαяsнαℓ
α.к.α Ꮛмι

User Image

Emilia looked at Michael then smiled slightly. "C'mon." She lead him out to the backyard and to a wooden deck on the side of a slope. The deck was around a boathouse that wasn't even on the water about five feet away since the water level had dropped since it was built. Below were rocks that ended at the sand a foot from the water and where most of the waves crashed. The steps down to the water ended at the door under the boathouse and the rocks led up to the dock.

Emilia stopped and looked into the boathouse after hearing the music coming from inside. In the boathouse Marcus and May were randomly dancing and doing funny dance moves. Emilia rolled her eyes with a smile and headed down to the dock instead. She sat on the end of the dock and took off her shoes and socks. She dipped her feet into the water and leaned back on her hands as she looked out over the lake. The sun was starting to go down casting reds, yellows, oranges and pinks across the sky.

╔════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════╝

{It's alright. Sounds fun!}

1D Kaitlin M

{{::Dead Threads::}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out