Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
[Official] Supernatural

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:41 am
The seventh expansion pack for the Sims 3 has been announced as Supernatural!

Explore the world of Moonlight Falls and see what creatures of the night may be lurking.

This pack introduces the world of the occult and supernatural into your game. Unlike previous packs which only ever have a single "creature" this pack will feature five of them, FIVE!!! These are the werewolf, witches/warlocks, fairies, zombies, and an update to the vampires from Late Night. (The vampires really do need an update.)

The official page of info is here> http://thesims.com/en_US/the-sims-3-supernatural and the official trailer can be found on Youtube here> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHSm_AqvmmQ&feature=plcp

If you pre-order the limited edition then you will receive added Plant VS Zombies themed content including a peashooter to help ward off zombies. Sadly no pictures of what this content looks like yet though.

I can hardly wait and I'm not a great fan of the "creatures" in the game. Hopefully this pack will get me to push the envelope a bit in the way I play my game.

What are your thoughts? Looking forward to it or would you rather have seen a weather themed pack?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:20 pm
I gotta say, I'm excited for this one. I'm obsessed with supernatural things, so... Yeah.
I got the Late Night a while ago excited for the vampires, but to be honest, they weren't all that great as I hoped they would be, so I agree that they need an update.

They do need weather in the game though. But I don't think they need to focus a whole expansion on them, so they should just stick it in one of their future expansions without doing a crappy job on the weather.  

The FoxyTrot

The Sims 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff