Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Learn by Death (Lan and Erintis)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:39 am
The horsewoman was more or less trying to learn about this whole… trance business. It all seemed a bit silly, meditating, going to look at futures that might never even happen. Looking into the past just to have memories. Soren had turned Lan onto the idea but she was still wary. Not to mention she just was not sure if she could handle seeing him again. If she could possibly even thing to handle seeing her dead mother and father. She had a future back then but now? Everything was uncertain. Trance or no, she needed to learn of the death clan, and their ways.

Just why she’d gone to their ‘part’ scroll and ink in hand to record her learnings. Her makini trotting at her feet, the horsewoman looked around the camp a bit lost. She wasn’t sure who to go to. An ashen warrior? A guardian, (well maybe not them given how little they talked)? A priestess? Holding her breath, she went to the nearest horsewoman she could find. “Excuse me, I’m Lan of conquest.” This was awkward. “I was hoping there might be someone who might be able to teach me about the death clan?”  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:18 pm
Erintis had been lost in her own thoughts prior to another horsewoman coming up and speaking to her. It was some what of a shock as she looked up from her book she had been looking at as she paced the ground. Conquest? She hadn't met any of their kind just yet, as she took in the look of the horsewoman she bowed her head slightly to show respect, Lan was clearly someone who had come from great power. Smiling, she returned the polite greeting,

"Hello Lan of conquest, I am Erintis."

Hearing the horsewoman speak of wanting to learn of the death clan she smiled happily,

"I would love to help you with any answers that I might have. Sadly most of the knowledge of the death clan was in books, but I will try my best to help."

She didn't want to seem as if she was a know it all but she was excited to help teach and possibly learn.

iStoleYurVamps

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:33 pm
"It is a pleasure Erintis." While the death horsewoman was not confident in her ability to teach, Lan was happy to simply learn what she could. Books and scrolls gone, it was important to gather what they still had, by mouth or by memory.

Sitting across from Erintis, Lan brushed her hair back. "Might you be able to tell me of Trance? Of perhaps, the role you once played and the role you play now? If it seen as invasive I can change the question."

Trance was one she hoped the horsewoman would answer. Ever since Soren had mentioned it, she was curious to try it. Even if the idea of seeing her family again was painful.

Wyntre IceBlade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:31 pm
iStoleYurVamps

"trance..."

Erintis slowly trailed off in to her own mind for a minute as she thought about the ritual that she believed she knew so well. Then smiling slightly as she caught the end of the question about her roles,

"Well, currently the role I play now is the village fetcher..."

She had to laugh a little at herself as she heard the words,

"I have been helping around the camp hopefully making this transition a little smoother. Before the fall I was a priestess, I studied the scrolls and tended to the rituals."

She wondered what exactly she wanted to know about Trance but at the same time she was curious about the horsewoman.

"And trance was one of those rituals...what of it would you like to know? Also, I would love to know what position you held in the clan of conquest, just from your dress I would have to assume you held one of great power."

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:09 pm
Wyntre IceBlade

Well as far as death horsewomen went Lan didn't think she could a more polite one. "Well village fetcher or not it certainly beats being the girl who has to find water or gather herbs. I was born to rule not to do menial tasks." Her haughty tone never had helped her but Lan hardly knew she was being such. "But to answer your question ia am a noble, cousin to Invictus and once upon a time destined to oversee my family's lair. But that has passed."

Am not was. She still considered herslef greater and above others. Old habits die hard after all.

"As far as trance is concerned I was told it could help relive memories in a way. A chance to embrace the past and perhaps...remind oneself of the times that we were not so lost."
Her arrogence gone Lan's voice cracked slightly thought she did not cry or hint at any other disstress. Weakness was not fitting for conquest after all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:37 pm
iStoleYurVamps

Erintis nodded slowly, she hadn't the heart to let the horsewoman know that that's exactly what she had been doing. But the tone in her voice made her smile slightly, oh yes she was defiantly like the priestess, none of them had been born to do such menial tasks.

"I am truly sorry for your lose. It seems as if we have all seen what was once within our grasp fall away."

She finally said after the horsewoman told her who she was. Hearing the tone in her voice didn't really make Erintis bat an eye. After all Priestess were just as haughty if not more so. But hearing her voice waver and crack, well that she had been learning was something that all the clans shared currently,

"Yes...Trance can help you relive memories, it can be used to relive your own or a memory of someone else. In fact the High Priestess had done a trance ceremony at the school earlier, I believe."

She had to think, did this horsewoman come to death to try and have one of them do a Trance ceremony for her?  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:01 pm
Wyntre IceBlade

"Don't be sorry. We've all lost something. It seems silly to apologize for what was out of our control. Not that one day we might have control of those who have caused us such suffering." Lan always liked to entertain the idea of getting backat the hunters these days. Before she liked the idea, now it was very alluring.

While she didn't know of what happened in the school, it immedietly made her envious. Why would students of such a place be granted such a thing? What had they done to earn that right? Not that Lan had done anything but she was helping the clans. The students were just spoiled.
"Tell me aside from trance is it true you can enchant gems?" A little off topic but yet another thing she didn't know about.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:45 pm
iStoleYurVamps

Erintis chuckled slightly, this horsewoman was very curious, and when she asked about gems she had to think for a moment. While it was true that the Death Clan had gems with fear in them it wasn't really enchanting them.

"Ah well...that is a little harder to explain. The gems that we used on the isles were already enchanted so to speak. And our wonderful jewel crafter were able to create wonderful items with them. I am not sure if they are still able to craft the items with the same properties. It would be wise to ask a jewel crafter about the gems."

Yes that was a good answer Erintis thought, considering she knew very little about the inner workings of the jewel crafter. She knew they created jewellery and tools for the priestess to use but that was the end of her knowledge as far as how and why.  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:27 pm
Wyntre IceBlade

Well that made sense. Death was always dealing with core FEARs so for gems to have simply formed with the ambient fear- it seemed logical. At the suggestion to ask the jewel crafters Lan suddenly felt a touch embarrassed for asking a priestess of such things outside of her role.

"Hrm, do you think later I might come back, partake in trance." It was not a subtle redirection. "I can asked the jewelcrafters about their works soon enough um." She put up that mask of court standards. "What is trance like and are there any dangers involved?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:45 pm
iStoleYurVamps

Erintis smiled softly, as she heard the question about trance,

"Of course! I am sure that there would be plenty of opportunity to experience Trance."

Erintis nodded slowly, hmmm maybe she shouldn't have made comment about the jewel crafters the other horsewoman seemed a bit embarrassed when she made comment about asking them. Shaking her head slightly,

"Trance seems like sleep. When done right there is no real danger. There is however a mental danger...sometimes the memories are so vivid. But most the time even that mental danger is helpful, it can help a person heal."

She wasn't sure if thise horsewoman needed to heal but it was worth a comment.  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:10 pm
Lan would be alright with physical pain. You could heal from that. But mental? That pain was slow, biting and never really went away. "I- I see." She smiled, the mask holding. She just needed to keep up her facade. She'd be alright if she could do that.

"Perhaps then, for me at least, it would be a bit too soon to try. I am still pained to put it lightly." Her voice didn't even crack. "But.. Perhaps you might show me later on?"

Wyntre IceBlade
Ahhhh ! ;A; I seemed to have forgotten this otl do you want to wrap it up?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:14 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Lol no worries and sure ^^

Erintis nodded slowly,

"I would be honoured to show you when you feel up to the task"

She didn't bother to add that she would have to speak with her sisters first to see if any of them could actually remember what went in to a trance ceremony but she was sure they would figure it out before this horsewoman would need to call upon her again. Standing she bowed her head slightly,

"Perhaps seeking the high priestess could sooth your pain?"  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:52 pm
A nod as she stood, dusting her dress a bit. It was time to go, her emotions welling up and trying to spilling over and out of her control. "Thank you." A small bow she backed away. Tears were painful, and in hurt more than it should have to keep them locked away. That was how it had to be though. No weakness. No opportunity to give a potential enemy ammunition.

"Perhaps, but for now, I will go. Good day."

She turned, and walked as fast as she could without running and seeming rude.
Manners were manners after all.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff