Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:46 am
A basic hut where Kianna lives.
It's pretty simple really, due to Kianna's lack of funds at the moment.
There is a bed and a really flimsy door. Though it feels more like a fishing hut.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:17 am
llxxS O U T H E R N T R I B ExxllxxN O V I C Exxll

KIANNAXSAROSXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXW A T E RxxB E N D E RxxH E A L E R

xxllxxs p e c i a l i z a t i o n ---xxllxxa g e 1 6xxllxxc h i 5 0 0 / 5 0 0xxllxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

OOC:
After returning to her hut after what what seemed like the millionth time, Kianna set Taiki down on her bed. The Baby Polar Leopard hadn't even managed a cry or opened his eyes since Kianna got him. Though she was determined to cure him.

1/12

While examining Taiki, Kianna remembered an old tale from the Northern Tribe her mother told Kianna as a child. The Princess of the Northern tribe was born as a muted child. She didn't even wake up. It was only after her father took Yue to the living body of the Spirit of the moon that Princess Yue wake up.

2/12

Though as great as the tale sounds, its not like Kianna has any access to the moon spirit. Not like it would use some of its energy to revive a helpless Polar Leopard. Such was the cycle of nature: the strong survive. But Kianna would never give up. As long as there is chi in her body, she will never let Taiki die.

3/12

Kianna took out her Healing scroll from her rucksack and opened it, the next set of healing moves looked difficult. Though, it was the beginning of the mental health treatments. Then she looked down and saw a diagnosis skill! Perhaps she could see what was wrong with Taiki?

4/12

The training for the Novice Set required a healing mannequin, though Kianna had one, it was the one she found along side the training grounds as a child. Her father managed to fix it, just before the incident happened. But it still looked odd. Though a closer look at the mannequin proved fruitful. Some of the mannequins chi paths were blocked.

5/12

Using water as a catalyst, Kianna knew that she could unblock the pathways of the mannequin. She had seen several other healers do it before, and it took them years just to learn the basic set. Kianna was gifted. Though now she sounded like she was being cocky.

6/12

"Whatever, time to get started." Though, Kianna was the only one holding her back. Taiki was fast asleep. As always. She sighed. From her belt, she revealed a small gorge of water for her bending. As she waved her hand over it, the lid opened and the water flowed upward along with her hand. When she stopped her movements over the mannequin, the water simply hovered there.

7/12

Everything was as it should have been, so she simply moved her hand down into the mannequin and in response, the water moved down as well. Though when the water hit the paths of the mannequin, it turned light blue, illuminating the open pathways.

8/12

It was beautiful, now she understood the purpose of the mannequin. It always puzzled her as a child, mostly because she didn't understand the concepts. Also, she kept getting her fingers stuck in the chi paths. Though everytime she move her hands, a new path was opened and a another closed. She was stimulating each area.

9/12

The whole point was to understand how to heal more internal injuries, right? Though it seemed more like a science lesson. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. She was using the element of life to heal certain portions of the body.

10/12

Her ability to keep this up for long was being tested, that much she knew. It started taking large amounts of her chi for her just to keep to water suspended and working. Though moving around didn't make it much easier. She kept taking frequent breaks. It was too much for her to do. But she couldn't shake the feeling that she was doing something wrong.

11/12

Then, Kianna looked back up at Taiki. The Baby Polar Leopard wouldn't see a single part of this world if Kianna didn't succeed in her training. It was as simple as that. A lot rested on her shoulders. So she began again. Bending the water much more fluidly this time, she began to lower the water deeper into the mannequin, unlocking more and more chi paths for a smaller area. Just then, a clicking sound started Kianna and almost made her drop the water into the mannequin. But she realized that she unlocked all of the chi paths in the upper section of the body. She couldn't yet handle the bottom half, but it was enough.

12/12 Stage Two of Healing Learned

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:18 am

xxllxxs p e c i a l i z a t i o n ---xxllxxa g e 1 6xxllxxc h i 5 0 0 / 5 0 0xxllxx

OOC:
It seemed as if next up was the skill she needed to learn what was up with Taiki. Diagnosis. Though before she could even use it on Taiki, she would have to learn it first, a task that seemed so tedious for a skill so basic. But it was in the Novice Set for a reason.

1/7

Kianna thought she'd start with making basic observations. At first glance, it seemed like the poor Taiki had chronic fatigue. It was a basic sickness that could easily be treated, though cured... was an entirely different subject. Though, at a second glance, she knew it couldn't be Chronic Fatigue. It only occurred in humans. Never seen before in animals, even the humanoids.

2/7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:29 am

OOC:
Break's over. Unfortunately for Kianna, she would have to get back to learning diagnosis. Though, she had no idea why she didn't understand the concept sooner. Diagnosis was a basic skill. But she noticed how hard it was to learn new things without a master.

3/7

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:26 am

OOC:
Suddenly, Kianna clenched her first and grunted. The skill was too complex, it seemed so basic at first. She never expected her first time learning on her own to be so damn hard.

4/7

How could she ever expect to find out whats wrong with Taiki if she couldn't even learn a simple diagnosis skill?! Perhaps she wasn't gifted at all, maybe she was just full of herself. Stuck at the novice set like every other useless water bender healer in the Southern Tribe.

5/7

But then it hit her, she was doing it wrong! She rushed back to the mannequin and re-assumed the position over the body. As she hovered the water over the toy, she let it run freely. She wasn't supposed to control it, all she was doing was finding out what was wrong, right?

6/7

Then she moved over to Taiki with the water still hovering. As she lowered it onto Taiki'i body, she got a sudden rush as she could feel the disrupted chi paths suddenly been slightly stimulated. Then she found out what was wrong! Taiki was born prematurely, and he chi paths weren't correctly stimulated. Giving her the appearance of a chronically ill animal. Though, as soon as Kianna stopped, Taiki's eyes opened in front of Kianna.

7/7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:25 pm

OOC:
For the first time, the baby Polar Leopard opened its eyes at Kianna. Growing with excitement, she ran off to get something for Taiki to eat. Out of a bucket full of ice cold water, she pulled out the body of a fish. She placed it right in front of Taiki, who began chewing on the little pieces. Though it finished quickly and stood up on all fours and stretched, it already recognized Kianna as its mother. She brought him food and stood there until he opened his eyes. It was obvious, right? Kianna picked him up and moved him to the bed and placed Taiki to her right. She managed to save the life of the baby Polar Bear. Rest was what she needed, and although Taiki had gotten enough rest, he was proud to simply lay by his mother.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:04 am

A L Y S S AXS A R O SXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OOC:
With Taiki now rested on his back, Alyssa gently got out of the bed. Now that she healed Taiki, she could focus on Traditional water bending. She wasn't exactly a 'tank' but be needed some offensive skills.

1/7

Alyssa scanned the house for her mothers old water bending scroll. It didn't just contain the secrets to waterbending, it contained her mothers weapon style. The broadsword... If she could find it, she could teach it!

2/7

Reluctantly, she gave up on her search for the scroll. It seemed as if she would have to learn it from a book. Her mother wrote notes in her scroll to make it much easier to learn Water Bending.

3/7

Alyssa grabbed the chunky book from her ruck sack and went outside. When she opened the book, it amazed her. The skills described here seemed so complex, yet they take you step by step,

4/7

It was all about feeling the flow. Tui and La. Push and pull. Tui was the original water bender, others learned how to bend water from looking at the way it pushed the ocean. Sounded like a fairy tale...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:57 pm

OOC:
Alyssa thought that the time for theorizing was far over, up until now, all she ever wanted was to be a healer. But she knew she would be attacked one day. If it hadn't been for the guards, she would have been mauled by Taiki's mother.

5/7

She knelt over the soft snow outside her hut and began moving her hand across the surface. She could feel the very essence of life. It was amazing. The slightest touch made her feel much more... alive than she had ever felt.

6/7

Just then, as Alyssa finally thought she was ready, she fluidly moved her body to the right, melting the snow and turning it to water as it flowed next to her. She had done it.

7/7 Traditional Waterbending Stage 1 Learned

Next up was A World of Life, the skill that would increase her ability to water bend. The training for the skill itself could take several days, because one would have to tap into their spiritual side as they picture life as a whirlpool.

1/5

She had imagined revolving her energy inside this whirlpool of life, letting it mix in. Though, as hard as she tried, she couldn't understand. It just seemed too... out there.

2/5

Alyssa wasn't criticizing the masters of water bending, she just didn't think their methods would work with her. She was extremely religious and all, and she thanked the spirits for everything they do to protect her, but her ways were slightly... odd.

3/5

But Alyssa was thinking about it the wrong way! It wasn't that she was burning chi to purposely manipulate the water, she was feeling the energy around her and mixing it with her own. It all made sense.

4/5

Alyssa took a deep breath as she began to purposely melt the snow beneath her slowly. The water was still ice cold, but now manipulable. As she raised her arm, a small stream flowed upward from the pool of water.

5/5 A World of Life Learned

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:14 pm

OOC:
Alyssa sighed as she went back into her hut, training was tedious. How was she supposed to do it alone with no help? Things were just so dull in the Southern Tribe that she'd claw her eyes out if something didn't happen soon. She wanted to leave, but she wanted her Adept rank first. That wasn't going to happen until she learned what she needed to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:59 pm

OOC:
Deciding that now would be a great time to take a break, Alyssa went back inside of her hut. She didn't know what to expect from constant training, but she was tired. Maybe a stroll would do fine, she needed something from the market anyways. So she grabbed her jacket and whistled at Taiki, signaling the Snow Leopard to follow her.
[exit]

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
[WT] South Pole - Southern Water Tribe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash