Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:56 am
User Image

A thick fog rolled in through the arena, seemingly from nowhere. As the mist settled on the flooring, a low humming sound began to reverberate off the building's walls. Suddenly, the low hum would turn into a loud droning buzz and a massive creature would phase out of the ground between the two playing fields, it's monolithic form casting a shadow wherever it looked. Slowly, the beast raised it's hand, leveling it at the audience. The beast's hand would twitch for a brief second and screams would fill the air as a blast of light slammed against the stands.

Screaming would fill the air as the crowd scrambled for the exits, trying helplessly to avoid being hit by the beam. As the blast of light swept through the stands, it would leave only destruction in it's wake. The stands that were struck would be left burnt and smoldering, though no bodies, or the stench of burning flesh, would be seen. After blasting half of the stadium, the beast would look down at the playing fields, motionlessly gazing at the contestants.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:37 am
Kai, seeing the interruption, had already taken the time to strip off the stiff armor used for the games. "Well, we won't know the results of the battle now, but I'm just going to count that as my win," Kai said as he begun to gaze up at the giant creature, his face smiling, though that was just a natural look he made. Really, he was quite unsettled by the spirit and was balancing out the options of what he could do, waiting for it to move, which would be his time limit to plan.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:47 am
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

"Now this..."

Yun tosses aside his armor and his helmet, returning to the normal waterbender garbs underneath the chestplate and gloves. He straps back his metal gauntlets and then punches them together.

"This looks like a nice challenge."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:56 pm
Kuzon

User Image

Kuzon stopped what he was doing and then in a matter of seconds a mysterious took out half the stadium and the crowd ran in terrior. The young boy could only stare at the beast he had no idea on what to do he could either run or stay and fight. He decided to stay and wait to see what would the beast do.

Chi: 445/500  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sirius927

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image
Kenshin Ryou

"Live for the fight, there is no moment like such. Embrace the rush of adrenaline and don't let anyone stand in your way."

Kenshin felt the earth shake as the beast appeared and nearly wiped out the entire arena. "Heh, well look what we have here." Kenshin looked around to make sure everyone was alright and stomped the earth, tearing off the armor he wore, which was more stiff and difficult to fight in than his normal attire. He looked at Yun and called out. "Hey! I'm not letting you have all the fun you hear me!?" Kenshin jumped up and landed next to Yun facing the creature. Stomping the earth Kenshin lifted several rock plates and stood ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:47 am
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
XXXXXXXXXX: Tohru : Lin-Mei :
AvatarxxxxxxTraineexxxxxx3 5 0 ll 3 5 0XXX

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Elemental ▪▪ Harmony : ▄▀▄▀▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tohru quickly wriggled out of her gear and stumbled backwards at the sight of the towering behemoth. Her eyes widened and fear tightened it's grip on her body as the beast wiped out half the audience with a single pass of it's hand. Hearing all the other players get so c**k was the only thing that snapped her back to reality. "Did you see what it just did to those people? We don't stand a chance...I'm getting out of here," she said to the other players. Looking to Taka, Tohru motioned for him to follow. It'd be best if she didn't lose a waterbending teacher here. As she ran towards the edge of the arena she slid her foot and caused a stairway to form from the elevated arena that went straight to one of the exits.

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Rebellious ▪▪ Passionate ▪▪ Loud: ▄▀▄▀▄

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:23 am
"Wrong, Avatar, that doesn't look human, do your job," Kai said, throwing a dagger to pin Tohru's leg pant down to the Arena floor. He didn't really think he could fight the giant creature, but he wanted to try for some reason, perhaps curiosity. "Hn, this'll get me killed," Kai moaned as he looked back at the spirit, backing up a bit as he created a flame in the palm of his hand, ready to throw.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:45 am
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
XXXXXXXXXX: Tohru : Lin-Mei :
AvatarxxxxxxTraineexxxxxx3 5 0 ll 3 5 0XXX

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Elemental ▪▪ Harmony : ▄▀▄▀▄

Tohru removed the knife from her pant leg and threw it off to the side. As soon as the blade left her hand, Tohru slid her foot to the side and stomped forward on her other foot. The ground beneath Kai would quickly shift apart, causing him to do the splits as a pillar of earth shot from the ground behind him, aiming for his back. "Don't you dare tell me how to do my job. A dead avatar is useless, and this thing will kill me right now. Oh, and just remember, I have no issue with leaving you behind. Everyone who wants to survive, you'd better escape while you can..." she said, turning back to run down the steps.

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Rebellious ▪▪ Passionate ▪▪ Loud: ▄▀▄▀▄

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:01 am
"Ha~ Makes enough sense, though I've never really acted on my rationality, but seems I'm in the wrong this time. How humiliating," Kai laughed a bit, taking another look at the monster. At his current power, he, along with everyone else, wouldn't be able to put a scratch on it. "Hm, why would you leave such a courteous person such as myself behind?" He asked sarcastically, changing his mind and deciding he didn't want to die so soon now that he thought it over, running to the closest edge of the arena and jumped down to the water, swimming to escape.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:51 am
User Image

Kota, the Corrupter

Kota scanned over the contestants, many of whom were lining up to fight. This was a foolish move, but they'd have no idea of the futility of their efforts. Out of all the benders around him, one caught his eye. It turned so it was looking directly at Kai and placed his hand above him. A golden beam struck the boy, consuming him in a flash of golden light; as the light faded, Kai would be nowhere to be seen. While being hit by the light, Kai would hear a deep, rumbling voice, "This one is rash. It's thoughts are unclear. This one will make a suitable host."

After Kai had been teleported, Kota turned to Kuzon, lifting it's hand above the boy. As the same golden light hit him, he would hear the same voice as Kai, "This is shows fear. It is hesitant and easily warped. This one will make a suitable host." With a second person gone, Kota gave the same loud buzz as when he entered then vanished just as suddenly as he appeared.

Sergeant Bloodhound

Quaylan

You've been teleported to the spirit world. Go start your adventure in Kota's realm. If you chose to travel together, designate 1 die roller for your effects. If you go alone, both roll separately.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:02 pm
Kuzon

User Image

As the beast got closer Kuzon eyes never left the monster as he started to step back slowly. Before he knew it he flashed his yellow light as Kai and he disappered from sight and then the beast turned towards Kuzon. Kuzon was frozen it felt as if he couldn't run his legs felt like jelly; before the boy knew it he was hit by the light as well and dissappered.

[/exit]
ooc; gee thanks -.- lol I would like to travel together if thats okay  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:31 pm
Bao

User Image
The Fire Ferret ran towards the arena looking for his owner only finding the earthbender he met earlier, so he began to crawl onto the earthbender know as Kenshin and laid on his shoulder.

occ; just need someone to watch my pet  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sirius927

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:42 pm
User Image
Kenshin Ryou

"Live for the fight, there is no moment like such. Embrace the rush of adrenaline and don't let anyone stand in your way."

Kenshin watched as Kuzon and Kai were taken away in the blink of an eye along with the beast. Kenshin growled. "Kuzon!" He looked around, the arena was in turmoil, the Avatar had already excused herself, understandable, she was the Avatar. However, now they had the issue of two young benders being snatched away. Kenshin blinked as Bao found his way onto his shoulder. The young earthbender patted the fire ferret's head in an effort to comfort him, luckily Takuma was still in the lobby. "It's alright boy, we'll get him back." With that Kenshin wheeled around and called after the Avatar. "Hey! What's going to happen to those two?!" He looked at Yun and his teammate, nodding at them in respect. "Good fight." He took off after the Avatar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:00 pm
Bao

User Image
The Fire Ferret purred when the earthbender petted him then the two of them left.

[/exit]  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:15 pm
(Props to me for having no clue what to post...)

Taka had no idea what to do about this, really. It seemed like even the Water Chieftain wouldn't be saving anyone from this one. Even the Avatar seemed to be holding her tail between her legs, so what could he do? Well, eventually, it seemed like he didn't need to do anything... so he gave up. Bungie came to him, leaping far onto the arena platform, and Taka took refuge within the shell, only his head sticking out to see what was going on. Well, after popping out his head, he saw that the spirit was gone. How lame. Oh, and everyone else was gone too... even more lame! "Yeah yeah, whatever, I'll catch up." Too bad... he would've loved sticking his ego in their faces once he won the tournament. (exit)  
[PBA] Pro Bending Arena/Free Battle Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff