Submit

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:20 am

So first, off a link to my journal, where in-depth information and backstories/images/ect can be found of everyone!

This thread is pretty much only going to be what I want RP-wise for them!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:04 pm

Prides! This is the post for everyone within prides.

Ataji, Viking Pride

- I'd like an opportunity for him to go beserk. Whether this is fighting someone he sees as weak and then goes raging-mad against, or otherwise, it'd be interesting for him as a character.
- Any opportunity for him to be kind. Ataji works hard at trying to be calm and collected, and I'd like the opportunity for him to just be nice. c:

Pha'Ess, Suka'Fumo Groundling

-Anything and everything! Phess is going to have a fling with Vir'Ani (A friends leopard) because she's feeling nesty, so any and all RP is good! She left the groundlings temporarily to find Vir'Ani and fling with him, so I can do Rogue RP, Suka'Fumo RP or edge-of-pride RP with prides near the Roguelands!
- She used to smuggle cubs out of the pride lands when those without purple were killed, so it'd be interesting if one of the cubs from back then remembered her.
- Rogue encounters with the ladeeeeez. Phess is 100% homosexual and flirts to high heaven!
- Helping out anybody. Phess is a nice, middle-aged leopard but she has the roots of a revolutionary, and isn't afraid to risk ire to help someone.
- A female mate!
- Pha'Ess is going to have one, maybe two sets of cubs, max. I'd really like her wing markings to pass down, so I'd love to find a wing-marked male leopard. She has a few RP's done, and I can make it up to five with quick solos.

Tulsa, Suka'Fumo Groundling

-Translion - him getting in a fight with someone (and winning) who keeps calling him a her.
- General RP! Tulsa doesn't have much fleshed out for him other than he's a little paranoid and unsure of himself, and he loves his sister to bits. She's his twin in a male body, the two firmly believe they were swapped into the wrong bodies at birth.
- Someone to flirt with him as a male? Possibly a mate plot, or possibly just character development.

Nul, Makono'episi Healer (previously simba' before they disbanded.)

- Healer, up for absolutely everything healing-related.
- Shy as anything, so him getting completely flustered at flirting would be hilarious.
- A follow up RP to that where the creature is sick and Nul is demanding/controlling would be fun, because he's very in control when he's healing.
- A really nice guy who's REALLY HUGE and strong, but is very gentle.
- Loves cubs, so cub interactions?
- Can be approached for training-related injuries by cheetahs?

Hoshi / Stardust, Makono'episi Champion

- Never stops moving, ever. Hyperactive and scatterbrained - someone coming to her for advice and being disgusted by her attitude would be pretty funny.
- Likewise, maybe another champion telling her off.
- Alternatively, someone who looks up to her would be amazing.
- Running buddies?
- Arranged fling for cubs? (She has no RPs, though.)

Kuuru/Tribalclaw - Peke Na

- Someone to help lead her on/suggest to her to be a digger?
- Cub/Juve RP!
- Family RP!
- Treasure hunts/Digging adventures!
- Getting muddy/dirty!

Ayo -- will go back to swampies, eventually.

- Someone to take care of him. Ayo suffers spells where he doesn't know who he is or anything like that. Ideally a mate plot. -- reserved for wolfie's girl who she's trying to get through customs.
- General meet and greets. When he's present, Ayo's a nice lion, though somewhat frail.
- A healer of some kind.

Gwaednearth - Diseased Pride

- Any other cubs to play with! Gwead is a rough-and-tumble cub though.
- Buddies! Especially if you have sad plots eventually, I'd love for some drama for this guy as he struggles with emotions.
- Sibling/Family RP! 8D

Nethep and Ortak - Aka'mleli

- Buddies/General RP!
- Telling exciting tales of adventure!
- HAVING exciting adventures!
- If anybody has a healer, she's probably going to need patching up a whole bunch.

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:42 pm

Prideless Post! This one's a bit longer.

Tsu'Kaa

-Fights! Winning, losing, it's all the same. He's a scrappy little dude.
- Treasure hunts! Tsu'Kaa really enjoys shiny things.
- Helping people. Despite his scrappy exterior, Tsu'Kaa's a really, really nice guy who's terribly lonely and afraid.

Gui'ii

- Con-lions! Gui'ii is obedient and kind of dumb. She's the perfect target for con-lions everywhere because she will do what you want, happily.
- Someone to save her from a con-lion. Ideally a non-romantic plot, though could be if you really wanted it.
- That same person to say; stick around with me I'll protect you. And Gui'ii to decline. She's searching for someone.
- Someone whether it be a con-lion or just someone mean, to tell her they've seen who she's looking for. (But haven't.) This could send her into danger or otherwise.

Metou

- Being freaked out by flirting. Metou is mostly Asexual.
- CUDDLES! Metou loves cuddles.
- General bouncy fluffy wild dog RP? XD;
- A mate? Ideally an infertile hybrid.

Halvor

- Meeting gods! Halvor is highly religious and would love to meet gods.
- Helping people. Halvor's a good soul.
- Being shocked at a 'gay' person. Halvor might be nice, but he's pretty old-fashioned!
- Being shocked at 'accessories' - see the above!
- Talking about religion.
- General Meet-and-greets, I need to thrash this guy out.
- Maybe a female mate? I'm not sure whether I'd be looking for someone slightly younger to freshen him up, or someone to live with in happy older-lion stuff.

Kinta

- Minion hyena! She needs somebody to be a minion for, even temporarily. She does 'contract' work.
- People to play pranks on. Currently they're mischevious rather than evil.
- (possibly) Some to make him evil. Would ideally be a mate type plot (she's up for being in a harem), where the hyena male is very domineering.
- Playing with cubs!
- Face painting! Kinta knows a bunch about dyes for fur for her pranks, but it could totally be used more creatively!

Anoipua

- Obsessed with poisons and poisoning himself.
- A healer to help him out when he almost dies and then get shouted at would be pretty amazing.
- That same healer to become a rival - this could lead to Anoi being better - ie. the healer keeps bugging him to eat better/blahblahblah, or him becoming more evil - him poisoning creatures for the healer.
- Someone to learn his poisons? For good or for ill.
- Meeting a god with an appropriate domain would be epic!

Shrike

-Hyena obsessed with birds.
-This girl is pretty blank slate. Could be creepy or cute, who knows.
-General character-building RP?

Enakai

-Curious cub!
- Any RP, at all! He's in the roguelands
- Family RP
- Getting swiped at for his curiosity or something
- Playmates!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:43 pm

And open for posts!

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:31 pm
Give me roleplay o_____o -pester pester-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:11 am

Yes ma'am. XD~

-flees to Skype-

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:00 am
User Image

I have this lady in the vikings who is very sassy XD! She's a big girl descended from firekin lines as well as vikings so she isn't afraid to tussle / use her strength and size as an advantage. She is permanently in denial as to who her father is which, makes her rather snotty towards males. SMM always wears her fur pelt to hide her markings / other colouration as a part of her denial of who her father is.

I'd love her to meet a 'gentleman' for a change who would treat her nicely / as a lady instead of as the some what brutish girl she is. Her name is VERY long so she usually just goes by SMM.

I am looking for a future mate for her too but I would want some good rp and someone understanding of her slightly quirky denial.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:31 am
I don't think any of my S'F kids would give Tulsa trouble but if you still need rps for Pha'Ess, I have an adult lion without purple that can be one of the cubs she rescued, coming back to pride for a quick visit. <3

Edit:
Also, for Ataji. I have a Freeborn lioness and a Reaver boy. Both could provide opportunities for him to be kind. My boy could run into a bit of trouble during a viking and need assistance, for example... but if you want Ataji to go berserk on him that's cool, too. It would be the second Stormborn to go mental on him so Lesedi would probably find it less amusing, ahah. But he'd keep it a secret, I think.  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:28 am
Syrius Lionwing

Ataji is always ready to be a gentleman to people. o wo~
Did you want them to spar and then he be a gentleman, or more of a meet-and-greet?

Mogami

Pha'Ess does indeed need RP! And I have to admit I would really really love that. <3
I'm more interested in him being a nice guy at the moment, actually. XD~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:56 pm
Awesome! ^.^

Which one do you want to do first? Viking or S'F?  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:36 am
Mogami
Awesome! ^.^

Which one do you want to do first? Viking or S'F?

Either is fine with me. *u* If you like, I could start one if you started another?
Or if you prefer to do them one-by-one, I'd prefer to do the Viking one first to kick Ataji's muse.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:32 am

Cubbins added~

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:36 am

Nethep&Ortak added!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:46 am
I'd be happy to offer some Kitwana'antara/Diseased Pride RP with your cubbin!

Chinedu This is my little easy going, mama's boy, flirty little cub. He's fairly new and is your typical good-natured sort. I don't have much on him since he's never actually been RPed, but he comes from a less-than-traditional family. His Mom and Dad aren't actually a couple, and aren't even really in love with one another, so that can be awkward but . . . family is family, right?

Shivali She has actually never been RPed either, poor thing. She's super sweet though, super genteel, like her mother, though she will be getting sick with the disease early on. She's lost her father to the plague (at least I'm pretty sure that's what happened, I'll have to confirm) but she could use some friends and some plots and development.

Uzochi Yet ANOTHER cub that I haven't had the chance to get much RP from. His father is the god Al'hatal (though I don't think he knows this) and his mother is one of Sliabh's brood. So he has a TON of family, but is without a father figure really (so he looks to his grandpa to admire). He wants to be a guard, and is probably a little too serious for his age. He's also a Seer, though he doesn't and hasn't entirely understood his visions. He just thinks he has really strange daydreams sometimes.

Anway, see if any if any in this group piques your interest. They just haven't had any legitimate RP and I'd like to change that while they're so young.  

Uta

Shy Mage

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:14 am
Uta

I can do any and/or all of these! *U*

For Chinedu: Gweadnearth's a rough-and-tumble kinda cub, so they could have fun adventures together, maybe? He's pretty playful.

For Shivali: If she feels ill Gweadnearth will totally fetch her food and a flower, but deny and and all sympathetic emotions because he doesn't do mushy stuff, ewww.

For Uzochi: Ade will eventually be a guard too, so maybe they can discuss protecting stuff and the suchlike?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff