User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The year is 2015. The world is on the brink of total inhalation. The doomsday clock has clicked to 11:50, ten minutes away from nuclear war. Every Communist country, old and new, has declared war against the Western powers. The cause? Global dominance. Worst part is, technology has evolved a great level in the time between 2000 to 2015. New weapons of warfare, tools of destruction, revolutionizing the battlefield as we speak. The allies are starting to get pushed back. They have even thought about using nuclear weapons. In an effort to bring back morality and stop the use of nukes, NATO has banded together a special task force to spearhead a major counteroffensive, code-named operation Recovered Destiny. Task Force 017, or Peace Retrieve, has been created with the best and only the best from around the world, and is composed of all three branches of the military: Naval warfare, Ground Warfare, and Arial Warfare.

This is a tale of courage, honor, friendship among brothers and sisters in arms.

"Men cry not for themselves,

But for their comrades."

The Rules Of Engagement:

1. No godmodding, easy enough, right?
2. Do not control other people's characters. Yes, this does happen sometimes.
3. If there is a problem, and nether other the two people can solve it, I will. And believe me, you don't want me to solve it.
4. Swearing is allowed, but try not to use it so much as to get banned by Gaia TOS and such.
5. Bombs don't always hit, naval rounds don't always hit, nothing is ever certain. Keep this in mind.
6. Rules are subjected to be changed, removed, or added at my free will. Be sure to check them from time to time.
7. PLEASE NO AUTO KILL! This goes especially for snipers, air to air combats and ship v.s ship naval conflicts. Make it last, make it worth reading! Its simply more fun that way, and allows others to join in or gives them time to complete and objective or whatever.
8. To show that you have read the rules, put this (∞) at the top of your profile when you post it to be accepted.
9. You. Do. Not. Have. Infinite. AMMO!

Character Skeletons

[[[{{{(((~~~Please post these in the character thread labeled Guillotine Characters!~~~)))}}}]]]

Ground forces

Gaia name:
Name:
Home land:
Bio:
Appearance: ((Nothing real please))
Profession: ((Ghosts, Marine Corps, Special Forces(Rangers), and Peace keepers(Green beret) etc...
Equipment: ((One primary weapon like rifles, shot-guns, lmg's, snipers. And one sidearm like a pistol, explosive device(Rocket launcher, grenade launcher etc...), Shot-guns, smg's...))
Grenade type: ((Choose two: Frag, flashbang, concussion, emp, flare, symtex and smoke.))
Speciality: (Demolition, marksmen, leadership, medic ect...)

Aerial Forces

Gaia name:
Name:
Home land:
Bio:
Appearance: ((Nothing real please.))
Profession: ((Fighter pilot, bomber pilot, Stealth pilot, support/AWACS pilot, Helicopter pilot, Drone pilot.))
Aircraft: ((Only one please))
Armament: ((Fighters: Aim-9 Sidewinders, Aim-120 AMMRAM Sparrow, bombs, 1-2x Machine gun.
Bombers: Any type of bomb you can find. NO NUKES!!!
Support/AWACS: Jammer type weaponry, self-defense weaponry.
Helicopter: Rockets, Hellfire missiles, machine guns and medical supplies.
Drone: Hell-fire missiles, free-fall bombs or camera pods only. ))
Personal defence weapon: ((Any type of pistol))

Naval Forces

Gaia name:
Name:
Home land:
Bio:
Appearance: ((Nothing real please.))
Profession: (( Mine-sweeper, Destroyer, Cruiser, Carrier, Cruise missile carrier, submarine, radar boat, torpedo boat, supply ship. ))
Skills: ((Gun deck, mechanic, captain, map reader, electronics expert.))