• Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:04 pm
Accepted Profiles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Gaia name: Azura Snowheart
Name: Col. Antares "Polaris" Scotts
Home land: Cold Lake, Ontario
Bio: Antares was born among a family of military officials. His father was a pilot, his mother a field medic, and his grandfather a Korea & Vietnam Helicopter MedEvac Veteran. He grew up flying the family plane and listening to his grandfather's many war stories. He joined up at the age of 18 when there was a need for pilots, and quickly became a well known pilot among all others. He has earned many medals for his efforts in the war in Afghanistan. When this war started, he had been on a trip in Russia when he was taken hostage after being identified as a western pilot. Barely escaping, he stole a Russian Su-37 and flew it back to allied soil, where he claimed the plane as his own. As a reminder that he escaped the jaws of death, he painted a shark mouth on the nose of the Sukhoi. Many found it odd, but it raised allied morality wherever the shark mouthed plane was seen. His squadron, call-sign Polaris flight, has one of the highest kill/death ratio of 15/1, the highest among all other squadrons. Antares would never leave a man behind, and would do anything to insure that his comrades got home safe.
Appearance: This is me.
Profession: Fighter pilot, Polaris Flight squad leader
Aircraft: Stolen Russian Su-37 "Terminator" w/h custom paint job.
Armament: 2xAim-9 "Sidewinders", 2xAim-120 "Sparrow" (and/or) 2xAGM-65G "Maverick Missile" (or) 2xECM pods, 1xM61 20mm Vulcan cannon.
Personal defence weapon: Colt M1911 & Survival Knife

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:38 pm
Aerial Forces (∞)

Gaia name: Hey_there_hun
Name: Amelia "Mia" Walkins
Home land: Toronto, Ontario (That's where I'm really from ^_^))
Bio: Amelia's parents were 'traditional'. Her mom was a stay at home mom; plump, rosy and always baking, sewing or anything of the sort. Her father, who used to work as a lawyer, decided to join the naval forces. Mia was always interested in airplanes, rocket ships, etcetera, so, when her and her mother got the letter that her father had gone M.I.A (not a pun), Mia decided to join the Aerial forces. After the initial heartbreak and shock, her mother began to call her Amelia Earhart (pun intended). Now, Mia just had one day before her term began.
Appearance: This is me (Pay no attention to the outfit)
Profession: Helicopter Pilot
Aircraft: Bell AH-1Z Viper
Helicopter: Rockets, Hellfire missiles, machine guns and medical supplies.
Personal defence weapon: Heckler and Koch MP7  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:55 pm
Hey_there_hun
Aerial Forces (∞) Amelia "Mia" Walkins

Welcome, Cpt.Mia, to TF-017

Your skills have brought you this far,

We hope that they will bring Victory on the battlefield.

Good luck, godspeed, and happy hunting!

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:50 pm
I'm interested. Do pardon me if I don't fill out everything right away. I may need some time for a backstory.
Ground forces:
Gaia name: Kefkadragon
Name: maj. Leopold "full house" cardston
Homeland: Essex, England
Bio: Born in London, Leopold was the son of a gun manufacturer. He grew up around guns. His mother worked for The local branch of BAE systems. City life was dreary for him; so he signed up for the army during the Falklands conflict. After intense training, they classified him as a light machine gunner. By the time he got into the actual conflict, he was already liked by the SAS. He earned the nickname "full house" when, during a raid after the Falklands and after he joined the SAS, he captured the three highest ranking officials in a terrorist group trying to bomb the Chunnel. SAS officials commended him and promoted him to major. (need any more?)
Pic: My most recent picture (i don't wear the dumb rings)
Proffesion: English SAS light machine gunner
Equipment: Minimi light machine gunand Sig-Sauer P226(will find pictures later. Minimi is what the British call the SAW)
Grenade type: emp and Semtex
Specialty: negotiation (if acceptable)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:59 am
kefkadragon
I'm interested. Do pardon me if I don't fill out everything right away. I may need some time for a backstory.
Ground forces:
Bio: Born in London, Leopold was the son of a gun manufacturer. He grew up around guns. His mother worked for The local branch of BAE systems. City life was dreary for him; so he signed up for the army during the Falklands conflict. After intense training, they classified him as a light machine gunner. By the time he got into the actual conflict, he was already liked by the SAS. He earned the nickname "full house" when, during a raid after the Falklands and after he joined the SAS, he captured the three highest ranking officials in a terrorist group trying to bomb the Chunnel. SAS officials commended him and promoted him to major. (need any more?)
Pic: (not on a computer now so it would be a mobile link)
Equipment: minimi light machine gun and Sig sauer p226 (will find pictures later. Minimi is what the British call the SAW)
Hopefully I'll be able to find pictures tomorrow.

All you need is pics and your accepted!  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:01 pm
Azura SnowHeart
kefkadragon
Ground forces:
Pic: (not on a computer now so it would be a mobile link)
Equipment: minimi light machine gun and Sig sauer p226 (will find pictures later. Minimi is what the British call the SAW)
Hopefully I'll be able to find pictures tomorrow.

All you need is pics and your accepted!

working on that as we speak.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:16 pm
Azura SnowHeart

pics have been found.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:33 pm
kefkadragon

Ground forces:
Pic: My most recent picture (i don't wear the dumb rings)
Equipment: Minimi light machine gunand Sig-Sauer P226(Minimi is what the British call the SAW)
Specialty: negotiation, squad gunner

Welcome, Maj.Full House, to TF-017

Your skills have brought you this far,

We hope that they will bring Victory on the battlefield.

Good luck, and godspeed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:14 pm
kefkadragon

Hey_there_hun

Let's start for now, and see if anybody joins.  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:39 pm
Azura SnowHeart
kefkadragon

Hey_there_hun

Let's start for now, and see if anybody joins.

Ok. Could you start it? I completely suck at starting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:34 pm
so... are we ever going to start this?  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
{{:OOC/Character profiles:}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash