Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is an odd level of the spirit world. It looks as though it was once a great kingdom of stone, but has fallen into disrepair. Chunks of the buildings seem to break off and defy gravity as they slowly float into the air. The floor seems to be made of deep pools of water though they are solid when walked on. A light fog covers the ground, barely rising above ankle height, and a low buzzing hum can be heard throughout the entire plane.

While traversing the plane, you will roll a 6 sided die every post to see if you move on or get caught in a trap. It takes 10 posts of travel to reach the gate back to the real world. While traveling safely, you take off 1 post from the remaining posts left with no negative effects. While attacked by a spirit spawn, contact Snuffins to RP the spawn; you also remove 1 post from the remaining post number. Upon rolling corruption contact Snuffins, the Essence of Kota fills your RPC, twisting them against their friends.

Corruption is a unique system belonging to Kota, the Corrupter. While Kota can attack head on, he prefers to warp select individuals to his will. While this is subtle and barely noticeable based on outside appearances, it's effects are devastating. Those under the corruption are susceptible to the will of Kota and will find themselves carrying out his will as if it were their own. The more corruption the person possesses, the harder it is to resist his will. Corruption works in 5 key stages. With each passing stage, Kota's will is placed deeper and deeper into the victim's subconscious. At stage 5, full control is achieved and, while the victim still believes their will is their own, it is impossible to refuse Kota's orders.

While posting, roll your die first and then edit your post to reflect your roll.

Roll Key
1 & 2: Travel safely for one post
3 & 4: Travel one post, but are attacked by a spirit spawn
5 & 6: Travel one post, but are seeded with the corruption of Kota

Kota Corruption Key:
Kuzon: 4/5
Kai: 3/5  
Sergeant Bloodhound rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:27 pm
Kai, having been caught in mid air by the light, still thought he was going to hit the pool water of the arena when he crashed into the solid liquid of the spirit world, like he had changed location without any knowledge of even the point when he was teleported, making it seem more like phasing into this world than stepping or suddenly appear. Deciding to take a look around and identify where he was, or at least get a feel for it, before going any further.

(1/10)  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Quaylan rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:33 pm
Kuzon

User Image

Kuzon faded into this strange world he then seen Kai hit the floor, "hey Kai do you know where we are at?" he said this as he began to explore around as well.

[1/10]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:24 pm
[both rolled corruption, awesome. Makes my job easier, lol]

As the 2 boys wandered the wastes of Kota's realm, they'd notice the fog grow a dark shade of grey. Slowly, they'd be filled with a feint sense of Paranoia as they heard the booming voice of the spirit fill their minds, "We shall impose order on this chaotic world."

Corruption
Kuzon: 1/5
Kai: 1/5

alrighty, carry on fellas  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
Sergeant Bloodhound rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:49 pm
Kai turned to see Kuzon, which he found quite amusing that they were both firebenders, both "K" names, and both sent here. No reason to explain it, probably just coincidence. "Hn~ I really don't know, though from the strange gravity, solid water-like substance, and annoying fog... I don't know," Kai stated, all his thinking leaving him with no explanation to any of this. Taking a look behind and around him, as if expecting something to come out, Kai tried to bend his chi into flame in his palms, though nothing came, giving him an idea. He opened his mouth to say something, though stopped himself, deciding against it. If somehow they were in the Spirit World, which was supposed to be off limits to humans(minus the Avatar), they might already be under watch. Best to humor whatever brought them until they found something to do about this.

(2/10)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:24 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound
Kai turned to see Kuzon, which he found quite amusing that they were both firebenders, both "K" names, and both sent here. No reason to explain it, probably just coincidence. "Hn~ I really don't know, though from the strange gravity, solid water-like substance, and annoying fog... I don't know," Kai stated, all his thinking leaving him with no explanation to any of this. Taking a look behind and around him, as if expecting something to come out, Kai tried to bend his chi into flame in his palms, though nothing came, giving him an idea. He opened his mouth to say something, though stopped himself, deciding against it. If somehow they were in the Spirit World, which was supposed to be off limits to humans(minus the Avatar), they might already be under watch. Best to humor whatever brought them until they found something to do about this.

occ; since we ageed to travel together does the 1 count for me too or no?  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:46 pm
Quaylan
Sergeant Bloodhound

Nope.  
Quaylan rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:00 pm
Kuzon

User Image

Kuzon noticed when tried to bend no fire came out, so they must be in the spirit world. However, humans beside the avatar couldn't go to the spirit world which freaked out the young boy. Then several seconds latter he heard a voice, but he shook his head and contiued his way out of the spirit world.

[2/10]  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:44 am
Sergeant Bloodhound
Quaylan
Sergeant Bloodhound

Nope.

if you're traveling together, it counts....
like I said in my post, if both of you are traveling together, one person rolls 1 die, then you both act off if it. If you're traveling sperate, you both roll 1  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:32 pm
Snuffins
Sergeant Bloodhound
Quaylan
Sergeant Bloodhound

Nope.

like I said in my post, if both of you are traveling together, one person rolls 1 die, then you both act off if it. If you're traveling sperate, you both roll 1

So now, we both have 2 corruption and are 4/10ths done?  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:34 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound
Snuffins
Sergeant Bloodhound
Quaylan
Sergeant Bloodhound

Nope.

no, you dont combine your posts, you only get the same effect from the one dice roll  
Sergeant Bloodhound rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:33 pm
Kai didn't feel comfortable being with someone else in this place, seemed more vulnerable, as if Kuzon would suddenly turn into a spirit. At least this world had the decency to leave his knives to him, in case something needed to be done, out of drastic measure or emergency. Hoping not to find something like that giant slug-spirit-monster, Kai kept moving to see if there was something obvious to let them out.

(3/10)  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:07 pm
[I love the rolls you guys are getting XD]

The dark fog returned, if only for a brief moment, and along with it came the rumbling voice of Kota. "Your will is not your own..." it'd boom.  
Quaylan rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:13 am
Kuzon

User Image

Kuzon looked over at Kai and he could feel that the both of them felt uneasy being in the spirit world, but there is nothing they can do so he kept traveling trying to find an exit.

[3/10]  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:16 am
Snuffins
Sergeant Bloodhound
Snuffins
Sergeant Bloodhound
Quaylan
Sergeant Bloodhound

Nope.

no, you dont combine your posts, you only get the same effect from the one dice roll

he said no so I thought we weren't taveling together.  
[SW] Spirit World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff