Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:05 am
ɪɴᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ [ɪɴˈæɴɪᴍɪᴛ]
1. ʟᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜᴀʟɪᴛɪᴇs ᴏʀ ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴏғ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ʙᴇɪɴɢs; ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ɪɴᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴏʙᴊᴇᴄᴛs
2. ʟᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ sɪɢɴ ᴏғ ʟɪғᴇ ᴏʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴄɪᴏᴜsɴᴇss; ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ
3. ʟᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴠɪᴛᴀʟɪᴛʏ; sᴘɪʀɪᴛʟᴇss; ᴅᴜʟʟ

ʏ ʜɪɴ ʏ ɴ ʜʀ ʟɴ ʏ ʟɴ ɴ
ʜ ʀʜ ɪs s ʜɪɴɢ ʏ ɴ ʟɪ
ʙ ɪ ɴ 'ʀʏ ʀ ɴ ʀ ɴ ʀʀ
ʜs ʟɪғ, ʜs sɪʀɪ, ʜs ɴ

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:06 am
User Image
ɪɴᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ [ɪɴˈæɴɪᴍɪᴛ]

[ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋs]

User Image

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:07 am
ɪɴᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ [ɪɴˈæɴɪᴍɪᴛ]

I am the rusted, manmade path. I twist and snake my way through man’s boundaries, those self-imposed divisions. Personally, I quite like the idea of that. How silly, how pointless. It makes me laugh. Section off some land, then lay the foundations of an escape through it. That’s where I come in, laid strip by painstaking strip – an inanimate skeletal framework.
Oftentimes, they rip me out of the ground and send me elsewhere. Branching north, east, south, west. Under hill and over sea – until the malignant red-brown flecks appear again. The first signs of flaking can send the cars tumbling and the humans flying. Centripetal force-driven swerves, the glorious thrill of what if? Then the slightest rattle as the wheels clear the curve, your bated breath as the moment passes. And I lie around the next bend, watching. Waiting.
But please don’t fret. I am not spiteful, I am not your enemy, unless I fall victim to the elements. All’s well and good in the sun-warmed sands of summer and the speckled crystalline flowers of winter. Its spring I fear, the earliest dew-drops and echoes of salt-stained coasts on the humid air. I never hear the rhythm of the wheels, rat-tat-tat in the ears of the passengers. There’s only the wind’s song, the occasional bird screaming past, and the fragments like a drawn-out scale spanning kilometers. Piece them together, slide the jigsaw into place, and you might find my story.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:09 am
User Image
ɪɴᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ [ɪɴˈæɴɪᴍɪᴛ]

[~]

User Image

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

{{:Sit'n Read! Stories and Literature::}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash