A quick word before this story begins. For those of you unfamiliar with my ongoing project GodSlayer, you may check out my deviantart page for some deeper knowledge into it.

Basically, GodSlayer is a project and a story that I've been working on since early 2009. The story follows a young-adult woman named "Zelles" (my avatar is based on her appearance) armed with the titular weapon, in a world thick of magic, mystique and the divine. It is one of my most priced jewels, a shining gem in my all-too-average lifestyle. The villains, heroes and most of the story and places are based on mythology and science fiction, and the story I'm about to tell is sort-of a taste of GodSlayer.

Worthy of note; GodSlayer mythology, scientology and general world philosophy is heavy material - prepare for some extra thinking if you wish to understand everything fully.

What I'm about to tell is how the entire Cosmos came into existence, in the GodSlayer universe.

-------------------------------------------

Part 0 "Zero"
~ Pre-Creation ~

-----------------

User Image

Before time and existence, there was nothing. Nothing at all. All was a shapeless void, and darkness. This void, shapeless and pointless as it was, inevitably formed a conscience. A conscience that grew into an intelligence. An intelligence that grew into "something else". This "something else" grew tired and bored of its endless grasp with nothing to hold onto.

The endless void started to wish. It wished for a purpose - a meaning - something to grasp or fill. Something to embrace. A meaning beyond its own pointlessness.

The endless void started to seek. It sought for a way to spark something else than its non-existence - the existence.

The endless void began to grasp the formulation of his nonexistent being. If it was nothing, then it was zero. If zero was the equivalent to being nothing, then it had to formulate an opposite to zero - which, after billions of millennia of pondering was finally concluded to be "one".

However, having found the answer in this matter, it could still not simply create the digit "one". Being a deity of Nothing - or "Zero" - it could not possibly conjure forth something that existed, as it did not exist itself.

With the question of "one", it formulated the term "matter". If it -"zero" - was "negative matter", then "one" would be "positive matter". Positive matter would thus be something of "mass". Mass would then be something that filled a "space", and if "mass" was within "space", then space would be something different than "void" or "zero". The answer would be "one".

Having found the formulation of "space", "mass" and "one", the Void finally understood the basics of its own opposite, the formulated "existence". In order to create "existence", it had to fill the Void of nothingness -to replace the "zero" with "one".

However, the Void's long endeavoured task of understanding could still not better its chances of producing the digit "one".

So it tried. It tried and tried. The Void's struggle lasted for another long span of several billion millennia - attempting to produce the digit "one".

Then suddenly, as if with an unlogical and impossible strike of luck; a blinding flash came forth, from deep within the belly of Nothingness.

And existence had been born, in the form of a shining colorful light, its core consisting of a blob-like shapeless mass, almost like a fruit in a fluid-like form.

~ Part "Zero" end ~
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1 "One"
~ Creation ~

----------------

User Image

"Fa--father?" said the lingering light to the darkness. "Wh-what is this? Who am I? Where am I?"

The void chuckled as its newborn creation asked these questions to it, as it could not tell the answers itself, because this was all new to it as well.

"You are what I made. You are a creation, made out of nothing. I, who is nothing but darkness, devoid of existence- created you, and because you are my creation, you must be Existence."

The shining light, narrated as "Existence" by the void, quieted for a short period, before speaking once more.

"If that is so, I understand. I have your knowledge, father, but not your insight. What is it that you wish me to do? Why did you create me?"

"Why I created you is a question in vain." replied the Void. "For what purpose is existence born, other than existence itself?" - the Void paused, as if in order for the Existence to digest its words. "Must I fill you with purpose, even though you were born from a purposeless void? The reason you were created, was because I willed it. I, a shell born of nothing, filled with nothing, textured with nothing. I do not exist, yet I managed to produce you, the Existence. There is no more meaningful answer than that."

"Then what will I do?" replied the Existence. "What will you have me do?"

"So you seek a purpose, although I just gave you the answer. - No, you ask for a deeper meaning, a deeper purpose. That, I cannot give you. That is an answer you must find yourself. I created you for the sole purpose of creation. Now, as Creation and Existence, you yourself must create. Henceforth, Time has begun, and Existence has come."

Both deities stood in silence for a short pause, as the Existence digested its creator's answer, while the Void awaited the Existence's reply.

"Then I shall take upon myself a form. I shall call myself Brahman, for I am your idea taken root. I shall expand your horizon, and show you the brilliance of your own, exalted self. My hands of creation shall know no boundaries, for it shall swell in your brilliance." said the Existence, as it took a form much like that of a human's, shining brightly as ever, with a wheel attached to its back. "I will wear the Wheel, which shall be a sign of your Nonexistence, the Zero. It shall also stand as a statement to your Roots and your Brilliance, and the form of a working Idea."

With a sigh, the Void replied to its child.
"An amazing answer. I am proud to have created you, my Son."

~ Part "One" End ~
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 "Twilight"
~ The Tree of Ideas and Growth ~

------------------------------------
User Image

[Yet to be finished]