Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Bitches get Stitches

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:57 pm
A Ϧ o υ Ϯ ϻ e
My username is fabulous dahling, but you can call me Fab. I'm 18 years old. I live in the Eastern time zone, but I rarely think in terms of time or dates. I'm on fairly often, usually logging on at least once a day. I do not necessarily post every day, however. I have issues with depression and writer's block, which inhibit my ability to reply, but I'll always try. I won't be annoyed if you pester me to post. I also like talking out of character a lot, so be prepared to become my friend. Hit me up with your roleplay ideas, and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If you're lacking ideas for plots, but want to roleplay with me anyway, just ask because I have plenty of ideas (and I'm pretty good at coming up with ideas on the spot, too).

P o s Ϯ ῐ n ɠ
I consider myself to be a literate roleplayer, but you can view my samples and judge that for yourself. I've been roleplaying since'07, pretty much since I've been on Gaia, and I have experience in various formats and styles. I try to never post under a paragraph, but this really depends on the content of what I am replying to. I tend to post a lot more when moving the plot forward than when I am engaging in simple character interaction. On a good day, I can crank out maybe three paragraphs, but anything more than that and I lose interest. I don't care about post formats if it's just a one-on-one, but when there are more than two characters involved in the story I find it helpful to know at first glance who needs replying to. In group roleplays, I tend to prioritize certain character arcs and subplots over others, but this doesn't mean I forgot about the other ones. Sometimes you're in the mood for certain things, is all. I prefer to roleplay over threads or private messages.

R o ʟ e ρ ʟ a y s
I prefer original roleplays to fandom based ones, though there are a few series I am open to roleplaying, either with OCs or canons. I will not roleplay a series I dislike or have never heard of. I do have some genre preferences, but I am open to pretty much anything. I prefer roleplays with mature themes and little to no emphasis on romance. This does not mean I do not like romance in a roleplay, I just hate when the plot revolves around it. My favorite genres are science fiction, cyberpunk, steampunk, superhero, and adventure fantasy. I highly dislike slice-of-life, especially in a school setting. Basically, I like my roleplays like I like my anime.

C н a r a c Ϯ e r s
I like to play dynamic characters. That is, I create characters with the intention of developing them within the story. I play a wide range of characters with varying ages, genders, sexualities, and origins. Unless I have a specific character in mind that I want to play, I usually create them based on the sort of group dynamics I think will be the most entertaining. I dislike instant romances and instead prefer to take time building intra-character relationships. I don't care if profiles are posted or not, unless there are more than two characters in the roleplay, and especially when multiple people will be playing more than one character.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:41 pm
C r a v ῐ n ɠ
Something with homoerotic undertones. Or overtones. Whatever.
Cyberpunk roleplay. I kind of want to do one of the premade stories, but we can come up with an original story, too. That's also an option.
Steampunk steampunk steampunk.
Sci-fi horror. Something like Pandorum.
Kawaii a** gay boys.
Gomen gomen.

P ʟ o Ϯ s
N/A  

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games