Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Hua Bao Yu Conquest Scholar (( Accepted ))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:41 pm
LOST CLAN CREATION FORM

The Horseman
Name: Hua Bao Yu
Nicknames: Bao, Jade

Original Clan: Conquest

Job Role: Scholar

Personality:
Studious:
I am a scholar like mother is. I study a bit of everything since I can't decide what I like best. Right now, though, I want to study up on the Insanity inflicted on my baby sister and her Prissy Noble.. Ah, if you're confused, it's Lifen and Mengyao. It makes me talk in kind of a random pattern if you don't know me to well. I suppose sometimes it comes off as being scatter brained, but I'm not really. Those who know me well enough can make the connections. Those that don't, well, don't hesitate to ask how I got from point A to point B, okay? I don't bite. ...Hard.

I also really like to study by myself. I tend to hole up in a room surrounded by books. Sometimes I'm not heard from in days. Usually by the fifth or sixth day is when someone comes looking for me.

This tends to get me into trouble. I get absorbed in my books and I do not always hear when someone is speaking to me. Or I do not always listen when they finally have my attention. I do not mean to, but when I'm in study mode that is all I want to do. Sometimes my replies are short and curt because I just want to go back to reading.

Musical:
Since I have dabbled in everything, I attended a few classes with Lifen when she realized she wanted to be an artisan. I love music. I can sing a little bit and play a few types of instruments. I'm moved by music and love to have it playing while I'm reading. Sometimes I'll ask Lifen to play for me while I'm studying. It's how we spend some sisterly time together.

I quit music because I felt useless at it. I didn't put any soul into it and it made me very sad. It was simply not my calling. It doesn't mean I can't appreciate it, however.

Helpful:
Because I study a wide array of things, people tend to come to me for help. I do not mind this, usually. I will gladly help if my knowledge comes in handy. If I do not know a subject that's brought to me, I'll study it and try to help that person out quickly. I will not say my information is always rock solid because I do study certain subjects more than the rest. I am always willing to learn something new if it helps.

Gentle and soft: I've been told I'm very gentle. I do tend to talk in a gentle voice, and have gentle movements. I do not like to raise my voice, except in song. Even when I'm excited, I've been told my voice stays on the quiet side. I was always in libraries when I was younger, so I learned to speak very softly there. I suppose that it got stuck in my head that quiet talking is normal.

This gets me into a lot of trouble. Some take it as disinterest, some take it as mumbling. I've had a few yell at me because I didn't 'speak up' when they wanted me to. Some will also use this to pressure me into certain things I may not be very comfortable with. For example, when I was younger, one of my little sisters talked me into taking the blame for them when they got in very serious trouble. I did not agree with it, but I could not say no. I have a very hard time saying no to family or who I consider friends.

Sensitive:
Because I'm studying, I'm usually not around other people. This makes me sensitive to their critiques or judgement. I have been taught not to show how hurt I am until there is no one around. If this happens, I retreat further into myself. I don't like loud noises, either. They tend to give me headaches because my surroundings are so peaceful and quiet.

Mount Form:
A white Friesian horse with see through legs like Lifen. Something like this.
Got the base for the horse from here and had permission to trace over and edit it!

Weapon Form:
Uses a short spear with a dark wood stain. There's a purple ribbon fastened near the top by a gold rope.

FEAR ATTACK:
Battle Cry: Bao Yu will throw her spear at her target. The spear will act as a purple 'bolt' that runs into the enemy only to vanish into her target's body. The damage is like she'd impaled her target only the physical spear isn't there. The spear will then return to her hands.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Red
Hair Colour/Style: Pitch black || Styled traditionally and adorned with a few accessories.
Skin Colour: Pale peach, almost white but not quite
Clothing Style/Colours: Like the reference. :>
Extra:
-- Patterns such as her sisters. 8D
-- She doesn't have a headpiece like most of the conquest girls because she's a scholar and doesn't see the point in getting all fancy all the time unless it's an event!
-- Feel free to add as much detail as you want.
-- Feel free to make up how the back looks.

References: The only one. 8D; || Relaxed Bao Yu  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:41 am
The reason her personality is in third person is because I can not, for the life of me, explain a personality unless it is like the character is doing the talking. This is also to give the reader a better sense of her personality while she's talking.

Her main pets are the first three and it goes :

.:. Lifen .:. .:. Shuǐguǒ .:. .:. Koi .:.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:06 pm
owo~

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:08 pm
owo

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:04 pm
Bumping up

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:13 am
Halloween Immigration Form

• Name: Hua Bao Yu
  • Race: Horseman
  • Former Clan: Conquest
  • Job: Scholar

Welcome to Halloweentown! You are cleared to enter the Lost Clans Sanctuary.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers