Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:50 am
User Image

~~~Theme Song~~~ Lillia's Song

Past the mountains and far beyond the clouds lies a place of serenity and equality. Underneath all the tranquility of the celestial place lies a realm of war and poverty.

The realm has been split up into 5 different regions, each with their own laws and regulations. To the North Demons, to the South Magical Creatures, to the West Dragons, to the East Humans, and finally within the center of the realm the Kumori.

The realm wasn't always so war driven. Once it was a magical land filled with peaceful interactions between all the races until the day that a dark evil rose within it's center, Kumori. The Kumori quickly spread lies throughout the realm causing each of the races to separate. Treaties were broken and so began the separation of the land with each side fighting for control. With no one to stop them the Kumori quickly went into action to ressurect a darkness that was sealed away from the world centuries before. With it they could take control of the entire realm.

Which side will you take in this battle of the realm? Only you can decide the fate of the nations.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:18 am
User Image

~~~Laws to Abide By~~~

*Abide by all Gaia TOS and Regulations along with Guild Rules
*Only join if you are willing to be active within the RP
*Respect everyone
*Please follow Profile Outline
*PM all Profiles to me titled Blood for Demons, Flame for Dragons, Serenity for Humans, Fantasy for other Magical Creatures, and Eternal Darkness for Kumori
*NO GODMODDING
*Only have as many characters as you can handle
*Post with a pic of your character(s) each time
*Have fun and enjoy

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:36 am
User Image

~~~Regions~~~

Demons The demons are mostly blood-thirsty and are always looking for a fight
Dragons They mostly spend their time in the skies away from all the destruction and can take human form
Humans A race of normal people although they are able to use a little magic and are excellent with weapons
Magical Creatures All forms of creatures lie within this region aside from Dragons.
Kumori A kingdom within the center of the realm filled with darkness, secrets, and deception. The people within only trust those of the kingdom. They use the darkest of arts and are made up of many different races.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:19 am
User Image

~~~How You Must Be Built~~~

*[b]I am(name)[/b]*
*[b]I've lived for(age)[/b]*
*[b]I reside with the(region)[/b]*
*[b]You may find me to be(personality)[/b]*
*[b]If you must know I am(sexuality)[/b]*
*[b]My status is(relationship status)[/b]*
*[b]This is my weapon[/b]*
*[b]I can(abilities)[/b]*
*[b]This is my story(bio)[/b]*
*[b]I am controlled by(username)[/b]*
*[b]This is what I look like(appearance)[/b]*

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:05 am
~~~Profiles~~~

Magical Creatures

*I am* Helios Kyouya
*I've lived for* 19 years
*I reside with the* Magical Creatures
*You may find me to be* Distant, A bit of a loner, Mysterious
*If you must know I am* Straight
*My status is* Single
*This is my weapon* Sword
*I can* Transform into a wolf, Manipulate the Earth and Shadows, Heal myself and others, I have a special power known as the Dragon Eye which can increase my power although I can not control this power and can easily hurt anyone around me. This power comes at a cost which means that I will be severely weakened almost to the point of death.
*This is my story* I was born into this war and do my best to stray away from it. I believe that peace can once again be restored to the realm and that the Kumori can be taken down. I don't really like to be around others and tend to spend all my time alone.
*I am controlled by* TealPearlVoiceTrista
*This is what I look like*
User Image
Wolf

*I am*Yue Yukito
*I've lived for*17 years
*I reside with the *magical creatures
*You may find me to be* Very kind, but also very shy. Tends to keep to herself
*If you must know I am*Straight
*My status is*Single
*This is my weapon* Bow and arrow
*I can* Change into a wolf, When not in wolf form still has all wolf abilities and senses
*This is my story* She doesn't exactly remember
*I am controlled by* Insane Werewolf
*This is what I look like* User Image

Kumori

*I am* Lucien
*I've lived for* 25 years
*I reside with the* Kumori
*You may find me to be* Manipulative, Deceptive, Mysterious
*If you must know I am* Bi
*My status is* Single
*This is my weapon* Any blade
*I can* Manipulate the Shadows, Teleport wherever I want
*This is my story* I'll only tell you if you can gain my trust which won't be easy.
User Image

*I am(name)* Artemis
*I've lived for(age)*20
*I reside with the(region)*Kumori (sorry if I spelt it wrong)
*You may find me to be(personality)*I can be a real b***h, I don't really like anyone, I can be very dark and manipulative
*If you must know I am(sexuality)*Straight
*My status is(relationship status)*Single I guess
*This is my weapon* User Image
*I can(abilities)*I can control lightning and fire, and I have great combat skills
*This is my story(bio)* There is no way I'm telling... Yet
*I am controlled by(username)* Kuroi Inazuma Boruto
*This is what I look like(appearance)* One: User Image
Two: this face.
User Image

Humans

*I am* Blair Blaze
*I've lived for* 19 years
*I reside with the* Humans
*You may find me to be* Stubborn, Persistant, Gentle, Loyal
*My status is* Single
*This is my weapon* The one in my hands
*I can* Manipulate Fire, Heal myself and others, Send Telepathic Messages
*This is my story* Sorry but that's my little secret
User Image

*I am* Yosuke Gai
*I've lived for* 18 years
*I reside with the* Humans
*You may find me to be* Strange, blunt, or surprising & despised
*My status is* Single
*This is my weapon* Martial Arts mastery; capable of moving like the wind with the force of a dragon's strength.
*I can* Manipulate chi energy is all things, resistant to magic, and abnormally strong
*This is my story* I'm a special type of hunter, I lost many good things in life to become who I am; especially my "true self", and now I'm forced to work toward the good of all races to pay for my sins. It is also a promise to someone important to me, I just hate having to do everything alone, but it truly is better this way; I may lead you to your death.
*I am controlled by* Masato Kusaka

*I am Brutus*
*I've lived for 29 years*
*I reside with the humans*
*You may find me to be "honest" but extremely reliable*
*If you must know I am straight*
*My status is married*
*This is my weapon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*
*I can mainly destroy things with my sword. It was made with a special metal that only I can carry. When I slam it on the ground, It makes rock shattering earthquakes. When I swing it, it creates a vicious tornado.*
*This is my story I am one of the commanders with the human army. To be honest, I'm not sure why they want me to help lead, most of the fights we had were somewhat lost causes.*
*I am controlled by Dr Observer*
*This is what I look like(appearance)*
User Image

Demons

I am Kemuri.
I've lived for 1,529 years.
I reside with the Demons.
You may find me to be very prideful, but it's too be expected of a demon such as myself. Also true to my nature is my natural wit and mischievousness.
If you must know I am bisexual.
My status is single.
This is my weapon, the kiseru pipe.
I can shape-shift and create illusions as per the basic tenets of foxfire magic. But with age comes experience and a power much greater. Though admittedly, the idea came from years of tobacco addiction, the red smoke veiling my person is much more than it seems. 1,500 years has granted me with five tails.
This is my story: One of many such tales in the demon realm, something that a human might find tragic but given our nature, skulks hardly ever make it intact. Since I've moved on, a survivor, even of this war. Though I admire the Kumori for their trickery, that admiration is swallowed with the insatiable hunger for their blood.
I am controlled by MaudlinRequiem.
This is what I look like.

User Image

Dragons

I am Enlai FÄ“ng.
I've lived for 39 years.
I reside with the Dragons.
You may find me to be regal in my presence and socially conduct, but that is limited to social and diplomatic situations. In battle I am uncompromising and severely lacking in mercy.
If you must know I don't see how my personal life is relevant to this introduction.
My status is that I am currently untethered to any romantic engagements.
This is my weapon; my sword as pictured; however it is rarely used.
I can maintain a human form on the rare occasion when I interact with the other races. My strength in such a from is the same of my true-self. I am also capable of half-transformations. In my true form I am able to access my fire-lung and thus breathe flames.
This is my story: Dragon society is extremely complex and our hierarchy is determined by many things not the least of which is lineage. My sire was, in the simplest of terms, the king, the general, of our race. As such, I grew up a prince and as prince it is my responsibility to make the decent and restore peace to the world below, to stop the storm that has torn apart our beautiful homes both in the sky and in our mountain retreats.
I am controlled by MaudlinRequiem.
This is what I look like as a human: User Image
My appearance as a
dragon

*I am(name)* Alec
*I've lived for(age)* 18 years
*I reside with the(region)* Dragons
*You may find me to be(personality)* Mysterious, Distant, A little bit of a Loner
*If you must know I am(sexuality)* Straight
*My status is(relationship status)* Single
*This is my weapon* Claws, Teeth, Tail, Sword
*I can(abilities)* Fly of course, Breath Ice-Fire, Heal Myself and Friends
*This is my story(bio)* I was born into the royal family of the Dragons and so everything was decided for me. In a few years I will take the throne, or at least I hope I'm able to and make important decisions for the kingdom. Although I do feel like I could be so much more than that. I want to be out in the frontlines defending those who are too weak and fragile to do so. I want this war to end and for everything to go back to normal before the arrival of the Kumori. I will do whatever it takes to protect those I care about even if it means giving my very life.
*I am controlled by(username)* TealPearlVoiceTrista
*This is what I look like(appearance) Black Hair and Blue Eyes* User Image
User Image

*I am Scarlet Fang*
*I've lived for 20 years*
*I reside with the Dragons*
*You may find me to be very shy and I tend to stick to one person. I dont really like war, but being a dragon, you have to fight if told to. I like to stay in my human form, but i mostly go back and forth or stay in the middle.*
*If you must know I am Straight*
*My status is single*
*This is my weapon I use a staff, and most of my magical abilities.*
*I can breathe fire in my dragon form and so dragon things. In my human form i can see through vibrations, for i am blind, and i can control fire and shadows.*
*This is my story I grew up with my older brother until he was killed in this war, (the reason i dont like war) When I was old enough or strong enough I went off by my own and was attack, I made it out alive, but i lost my sight, (which is why i stay mainly in my human form.) and now im here to continue my journey.*
*I am controlled by Kuroi Inazuma Boruto*
**i am a celestial dragon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image

sorry for the long wait. let's get started  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:33 am
User Image

Alec walked around the edge of a cliff and sighed. "What should I do now? I've been so worried lately. I may have been born within the royal family but that doesn't exactly mean that I will be crowned king. It's all about strength when it comes to that sort of thing." Many things swirled around in his mind. Memories, emotions, pain, and suffering although one memory continued to repeat itself deep within his mind.

The weather was calm and gentle with a slight breeze from the north. A young boy was sleeping on a hill under the shade of a large oak tree. He slowly opened his eyes and set up. It's so relaxing up here and the weather is just so nice. I wish it was like this all the time. I wonder how everyone else is doing. As the boy was making his way back to town the scent of blood caught his attention. He stood in shock as he looked at the town being destroyed. Fear enveloped his entire body as he watched the slaughter take place. Before he could react someone quickly grabbed him and took him to safety far from the blood and destruction.

"That memory will never escape my mind." He said as he laid down on the ground closing his eyes. "So much blood and destruction. If only I could have done something back then." 'I was only a kid when that horrific event happened. So many were slaughtered that day when the Kumori arrived. And still to this day I can not seem to figure out who saved me that day. If it wasn't for that person I wouldn't be here today. So much has changed over the years. We can never get back everyone and everything we lost and we tend to move around a lot. None of this would have happened if the Kumori hadn't shown up.'  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:07 pm

"If only, if only, one cries to the moon."
A soft trail of smoke, crimson, like a bloody mist, exhaled with her sardonic lament. This mountain top was to be her reprieve after being accosted by a Kumori only and hour ago. Her ribs still smarted and she was in sore need of rest. One could only image her devastating disappointment when she found this whelp lounging about, singing a requiem for his oh-so-tragic past.
Tragedy was not in a demons vocabulary, they lived and breathed it by any other race's definition. To think the Kumori had surpassed that sickened her to no end. Yet, she didn't sit up on mountain tops and sigh to herself. She booted such sad creatures from their spot and took a leisurely nap.
"Scram, kid. This is my spot."
She dragged from her pipe, and exhaled compliance and compassion along with the smoke. Her forefathers would probably roll over in their graves at her abuse of foxfire magic, only to win over a silly spot atop a mountain. They also didn't have a couple fractured ribs.

OOC: Having problems with photo bucket, pretty post should be up soon.  

bubblewrapSpine

Tipsy Gekko

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:42 pm
User Image

"You don't own the mountain so forget it lady." Alec said not once opening his eyes. "I got here first so why don't you just go somewhere else and leave me alone." 'Who does she think she is? Trying to tell me what to do and talking like she owns this place. The dragons have always been here and we have no intention of giving it up.'

He rolled over on his side digging his claws into the ground. 'Normally I wouldn't be so rude to a woman but this lady doesn't deserve my kindness. She can't even show a little respect for me being here. She must be a demon, I would know that scent from anywhere. I won't give in to anything she says.'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:15 am
Yue Yukito

User Image

Yue was relaxing in a tree 'It sure is a nice day.' she thought as she stretched her arms, Yue looked up to the sky "Hmm It got cloudy already, Is it going to rain?" Yue shook her head "Most likely not!" she laid back against the tree 'Was that cracking?' and with a loud snap the branch she was sitting on broke, she tried to grab another put missed by an inch. She hit the ground with a thud "Ow..." she slowly sat up "Talk about luck...Well I wanted to come down anyway!" Yue stood up 'But damn that hurt!' she sighed "Where's my bow?" she asked aloud "Ha!" she walked behind the tree "There you are!" she put the bow on her back "Okay!...What do I do now?"  

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:42 am
User Image

Helios was walking around the area looking as if he had a lot on his mind. It was quiet for the most part although the sky didn't look too friendly. He stared up at the sky until he heard a thud. He looked over and noticed Yue on the ground. "Are you alright miss?" 'I wonder what she's doing up here. There's nothing reallly interesting up here anyways and by the looks of things the weather isn't going to be good at all.' He walked over to Yue leaning up against the tree. "You should be more careful miss. You could have gotten hurt badly if you were to have fell the wrong way. What brings you up here anyways?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image
Scarlet sighed. She had been walking on this mountain top for a while now.
And still she ran into no one.
She was walking welhen she heard two people talking.
One was a demon and the other was a dragon.
She smiled 'finally one like me.' she thought as she hide behind a tree
She listened into what they were saying.
They were talking about the spot but why?

Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Shy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:41 pm
Yue Yukito

User Image

Yue looked behind her 'Oh another person' Yue stood up and shook her head "Not sure...Head is kinda foggy. I just wound up here." she looked at Helios "Why are you here?" she asked curiously, it had been quite some time since Yue had seen somebody else, she almost forgot others existed. Now that she thought about why was she here? Yue shook the thought away as she waited for Helios to reply  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image

"I was just out for a walk." Helios said smilng. "My name is Helios, Helios Kyouya. May I ask what your name is?" 'I hope this girl is alright. Maybe I can help her find out why she's even here.' "If you like I can take you home. It does look as if it's going to rain. The sky does not look friendly at all."  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:57 am
Yue Yukito

User Image

Yue smiled "Name's Yue Yukito" Yue dusted off some dirt from her clothes "Home? Well I guess that's alright...As long as I'm not intruding." Yue felt a tiny droplet on the tip of her ear "Oh, it was going to rain" she said to herself "Well we should hurry before we get soaked!" Yue looked around to make sure she had everything 'Were's my quiver?' Yue thought as she looked behind the tree 'Not here...' she sighed 'I guess I can just make another one...' Yue looked at Helios "Okay we can go now..."  
{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff