[SRP] You are acceptable [Kaipo x Lihau]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:35 am
The sun was shining brightly today even through the mists which gave the mists almost a life of their own. Kaipo fell more and more in love with these pride lands the longer she stayed. More importantly, the pelt coloring was just right for her to feel just at home. Sure there were a few undesirables but the desirables out weighted the none.

This pride was almost perfect. Kaipo was mostly content.

The mostly white lioness carefully made her way around he rocks. The rocks them selves were slick with the moisture from the mists. It would be unwise to not pay attention to ones footing. Kaipo was wise and Kaipo did pay attention to her footing with every step. She was careful and calculating every step of the way. Today she planned to meet with one sentinels if she was able to. There were important things to discuss. Not only that but the Magi enjoyed learning everything she could about this pride.

There was always something new to learn. Anyone who thought different was a fool.

A semi familiar white figure came in to view through the mists. Kaipo smiled as she casually approached Lihau.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:40 am
Lihau turned his head hearing some one approach. From the mists he saw the body of the mostly white lioness. The mists around her dissolved some revealing her completely. Lihau's features softened some seeing that she was of the pride. He was a Sentinel and that meant he had to be cautious and on guard. Usually Lihau was. Even if he was not born to either of the original prides he still swore his loyalty to the mists.

Lihau took a few steps forward.

"Good day Kaipo. Is there anything I can do for you?" He approached slowly. He knew Kaipo from afar but had never really bothered to talk to the female. He thought it strange a magi would be visiting him of all the other sentinels. There was nothing special about him as far as he was concerned.

"Is there a reason for this visit?" He wanted to get straight to the point.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:27 am
Kaipo was pleased as punch to be greeted. She went ahead and padded right up to sentinel not keeping boundaries in mind. He had a whiter coat then she and that meant he was acceptable. The sentinel was sharp looking and handsome. Kaipo wasn't so much inspecting him because she was interested in him as much as the female just loved to admire the acceptable.

"Well everything seems to be in order here," She gave Lihau a nod. "You are acceptable."

This by no means came off as anything out of the ordinary to Kaipo. She didn't really think that maybe she might be invading the poor sentinels space or by any means might be acting like a creeper right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:53 am
This behavior was completely odd and almost flirtatious to Lihau. It was not the sort of thing he'd expect from a Magi. The lion raised a brow at the female.

"Miss Kaipo this isn't the sort of behavior one would expect from some one of the magi." He took a few steps back to get a little extra room between him self and her. It was pretty clear Lihau was not interested number one. Number two, he was even less interested in Kaipo for being a respected magi and acting in such a way.

"Is there some official business that I can assist with?" Lihaus patience were wearing a little. Just a little though.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:01 pm
Kaipo just stared a death glare at Lihau.

"You are assuming I am flirting with you?" Her tone was so crisp and clear. She was practically talking through her teeth right now. The females tail lashed from side to side. She took a step closer and really got in to Lihaus personal space. Her stare never left him.

"It is not proper of a sentinel to assume such things of such as me." She showed a bit of tooth. Just a bit. Enough tooth to not be a threat but to show how annoyed she truly was.

"I was just admiring your fine fur. Nothing more." She spat to the side of her and continued to glare up at Lihau. "Typical male."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:06 pm
Lihau looked completely shocked. The sentinel had not thought maybe there was some other reason that Kaipo might be checking his fur out. As strange as it was he was aware she was and outsider like him self. She was a magi but not a typical one.

Or maybe all the magi were like Kaipo. He had a hard time imagining Maji acting in such a way. But maybe. Doubtful. It was completely doubtful they would act as Kaipo had just. But it was clear he'd misunderstood her and insulted her. He ignored the typical male comment and lowered his head to her level.

"Is there anything I can do for you to make this misunderstanding up?" He was quiet and quite sorry. The male took a seat. "Was there any thing you needed Miss Kaipo?" He felt very uncomfortable now.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:09 pm
Kaipo recomposed her self. He was treating her with the respect she felt entitled to. All was good again but she still held a small smudge of a grudge for what had been said earlier. Forgetting these events would not happen. She would be civil though.

Calmly and as practiced as she could, Kaipo smiled.

"Maybe one day I will call upon a favor from you. Today is not the day." She never shared what the favor might be. "Just be sure to be careful what you say to the ladies of this pride is all I ask for now." She kept that calm practiced smile the entire time she spoke which gave the smile a hint of creepy and insincerity.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:12 pm
"Oh... Yes .. Yes of course," He straightened him self out. The insincerity bothered him a little but he would not upset miss Kaipo anymore then he already had. He really hoped she would be satisfied after this. Kaipo was not a lioness Lihau really wanted to cross paths with again. She had an attitude problem.

"Miss Kaipo I will leave you now. If you need anything come find me or my captain." He bowed his head and turned his back to her.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:14 pm
Kaipo was not completely satisfied but this would do for now. She'd forgotten why she needed to find a sentinel in the first place. Kaipo turned her back on Lihau and headed back the way she came. Her tail twitched here and there as she padded.

word count: 1098  
[IC] Ukungu Mfumaji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff