Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:21 pm
User Image

Blurb

Upon first impression Na'an is, to be blunt, pretty blank. Even if you were to spend more time with her, this fact probably wouldn't change. Growing in the Nergui when she was young left the lioness with built up turmoil. Upon leaving the pride, meeting her brother, and learning of the true nature of herself and her siblings, Na'an came to the conclusion and she and her siblings were monsters. Born of a deal her mother made with her father, born of the goddess of blood-magic and a lion of the Nergui, Na'an came to believe herself capable of nothing but destruction.

As she grew, Na'an became a sort of messenger for her mother, Uuni(Kaelyndra). She considered herself dedicated to her mother, and did whatever deeds the goddess required of her. Now, she finds herself capable of taking lives without a second thought, and otherwise leaving a path of destruction in her wake. The lioness believes, though, that she now wanders without much purpose of her own.

She now searches for this purpose, albeit haphazardly. Na'an is headed vaguely in the direction of the Nergui, wanting to confront her former pride, her sister, her father, though to be honest she doesn't know what she would do once she got there.

With her personality, it's unsure whether or not she's gonna turn out "good" or "evil" in the future. This part of her character is something I'd like to progress through RP.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:22 pm
Plot Ideas

I want Na'an to have encounters on her search for her own purpose. With her predisposition towards destruction, many of these encounters are bound to not go well. Looking for a character to come and wreak a little mayhem? This is your girl. Just let me know.

Lost Little Cub: Any lost cubs out there? I'd like to see what would happen if Na'an crossed paths with a little one. In the prompt reply I did with her, she didn't hesitate to kill a cub, but it's very possible for someone to affect her differently. She probably wouldn't become a mother-figure or anything, but we'll see.

Give Me Reason: I'd like Na'an to try to find solace in others. At some point in her plotline she's going to try to find meaning in relationships with others, but being "blank" as she is, she won't be able to reciprocate much emotion, so I'd like a lot of these relationships to fail. So, in short, cubless flings. I'd consider cubbed flings with a really good plot.

A Greater Purpose: Maybe at one point Na'an will get it into her mind that she can fix what's wrong with her by making it right through children like her. For this, I'd like a god fling. She'd want little godling babies that she can try to raise right. Whether or not this'll make her feel better, idunno.

Finding Use: With her "no reason to do anything" schtick, it isn't impossible for someone to use her for their own purposes. I mean, she did this for her mother for the longest time(and probably will still do things for her momma). She wouldn't be against doing anything for anyone. Even dirty work, if they give her a good enough reason to(or any, really…)

I'm Out of Clever Names: Maybe joining a pride? Purpose among others, sort of thing? Probably wouldn't last long.

Seed of Monstrosity: Na'an can be very good at messing with minds. Got a guy/gal teetering on the edge of the moral event horizon? Something happen in someone's past to make them teeter on the edge of good and evil? Got someone who's just mentally unstable? Na'an is good at picking out things from one's history and using it to convince that they're a monster, just like her. And she'd be pleased to do such a thing.

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:23 pm
Plot/RP List

[X] Shades of Grey (w/Minkah-Tzvi)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:25 pm
Woo!  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:45 am
Neltharion is quite interested in Blood Magic's daughter...we'll see if they have any reason to meet. <3 She's lovely, and grats!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:45 am
ShinosBee
Neltharion is quite interested in Blood Magic's daughter...we'll see if they have any reason to meet. <3 She's lovely, and grats!

That interaction sounds like it would be a lot of fun * u* I'd love to find a reason for them to meet... -ponder-
And thank you! <3  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:15 pm
emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:02 am
I have a little Leotah cub she could meet but she'd ultimately be found by her 'babysitter' so Na'an wouldn't be able to kill her. xD She's up for RP if you'd like it, as is the babysitter who'll probably cameo a bit.

Also have a deity who's incredibly benevolent so if she wanted to meet a nice goddess then Ari is up for that too...

Annnnnnd I have seer babbins from Ari who would also be up for RP if she ever wanted to meet one of her own 'kind'.

Epine de Rose

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:42 am
So, I have a character, Vol, who basically works as a crossroads demon and a reaper. Was thinking that a meeting between this two would make for a really interesting RP and possible plot. I don't want to etch anything in stone as his personality is very fluid and forms to a character in an attempt to get what he wants. However, perhaps he could try to form a contract with her, only to see she is somewhat like himself?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:19 pm
Epine de Rose

All of these interactions sound like they'd be a blast! Very interested in seeing how she'd do with a little cub. And a benevolent goddess... that would be interesting as well > u>

Zingling

Yes! This would be a lot of fun, and I'm very curious as to where it would go. Sortof dance around each other and try to get what they want.

Also: Edited in another plot strand idea~  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:22 pm
oo DeD

Sweet, do you want to do them all at once or one after the other? 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:28 pm
Epine de Rose

How about... one at a time? I tend to get overwhelmed easily > n>
Is there one that you'd like to do more?  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:33 pm
oo DeD

Let's go with the lil cubbin and her babysitter, Vas'Redoubt and La'Seine n_n  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:23 pm
oo DeD

Brilliant, would you like to start right away or wait for a bit?  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:43 pm
Epine de Rose

Sounds good! Do you think you could start?

Zingling

As soon as you'd like c:

Sorry about the delay, guys. Things got hectic for a bit

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas