Not another rp search thread -gasp-(open) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:24 am
I would like to pick up plots I have started with people before I went on hiatus. Please post in this thread and kick my but. I know I have several plots that I started or promised plots that never got a chance to start because summer classes ate me for almost a whole month.

No form - just post and kick my butt about it. <3 I have so many SoA so some times its hard for me to keep track.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:55 am
Mistwalker RP Search

* I would love to get some roleplay in this pride ! I have so many mistwalkers that need to be played!

User Image
About: Shes happy and satisfied with settling in the new mistwalker pride. Gur does her best as a hunteress to help out. She's a little rough around the edges and isn't afraid to stand up for her self. For the most part this lioness is good natured and easy to get along with her. Just don't boss her around. Gur is a direct descendant of Scar.
Looking For: Mistwalker RP, Life Mate (With in the pride or willing to join. Colors need to fit with the mistwalkers. )
Not Looking For: violent plots/ new pride

User Image
About: Yuan is a con artist. He loves trinkets and he loves to talk you out of what ever shiny you might have. Yuan is dishonest and not trust worthy when it comes to material things. He is , however, loyal to the mistwalkers despite this. That doesn't mean he wouldn't attempt to con a member out of a trinket here and there though. He is not an original member from either pride.
Looking For: Mistwalker RP
Not Looking For: violent plots / new pride / mate (for now)

User Image
About: Lihau stumbled upon the remains of the two prides joined as one by mistake. His loyalty was won over by their ways and Lihau decided to stay. He's a kind and gentle lion for the most part. Until its time to get serious. Lihau has the heart and build of a warrior and does what ever he can to protect his pride.
Looking For: Mistwalker RP, Life Mate (With in the pride or willing to join. Colors need to fit with the mistwalkers. )
Not Looking For: violent plots/ new pride

User Image
About: Kaipo was raised with a deep belief in the gods. She also believes lions with a lighter coat are far superior to those that are tainted with dark coats. Kaipo is easily repulsed and even offended when a darker coated lion is her presence. Kaipo still holds to the belief that light coated lions are god touched. Kaipo is also bossy and arrogant. Unless your some one of Magi rank, Seer rank or higher and your coat is not ideal, expect her to be cold.
Not Looking For: violent plots/ new pride / mate (for now)

User Image
About: Pitsiark is a kind lioness with a sad smile. She witnessed most of her pride die before her and has never forgotten the wrath of the gods. This doesn't mean she has sworn her self against gods. She is just more cautious around the idea. She is serious but gentle and always is as supportive as she is able to be.
Not Looking For: violent plots/ new pride / mate (off the market for ever because she is life mated.)

User Image
About: Karpos is not an original member but has sworn loyalty to the mistwalkers. She is the most blank slate out of my mistwalkers. I know her name means fruit so I imagine she is on the sweet side. Other than that I need to rp her more and would love some help/plots to develop her.
Looking For: Mistwalker RP / Life Mate (With in the pride or willing to join. Colors need to fit with the mistwalkers. )
Not Looking For: violent plots/ new pride /  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:03 am
War of the birds RP Search

* I would love some rp in this pride. The concept is so cool ! And I put some work in the the back stories and such already ; v ;. I have a character on both warring sides.

User Image
About:Musa was found when he was young during a raining season. The cub was taken in with a family who had just given birth to two twin cubs of their own. There he was taken care of well and treated like a true son. Time went on and the young cub grew, as did his ability to observe. It was when his mane started to come in did the young lion notice he didn't look much like his 'parents'. His two brothers noticed too and picked on him relentlessly for being the out cast.

This picking on didn't last long though. The twins and Musa became fast brothers of the hunt. The three of them worked perfectly together up until a miscalculation where the trio may have taken a few to many steps in to territory they shouldn't have. The result was the two twins losing their lives and Musa barely escaping with his own life. Because of this, he feels it is his duty to set things right and avenge his brothers.
Looking For: Burkuteshti side rp / life mate / maybe some battles idek
Not Looking For: random violence that makes no since like torture or something

User Image
About: She's a very stubborn lioness who once she decides something there is no changing her mind. Her dark fur is a good example. Nuwayrah tends to go out in the sun despite her very dark coat and despite the fact it can be very hard on her. Some times to the point of her collapsing from heat exhaustion if she's feeling particularly cocky. Her young age mixed with her already foolish stubbornness are not the best of combinations.

The death of their mother was not easy to swallow for the female. Her already hardheaded spitfire of her self mixed with the sorrow and rage of the loss of her mother has made her even more bold. Shes looking for an opportunity to fight and get some kind of revenge on her mothers attackers. Even if its just other lions from that pride and not the exact lion or lions that did the deed, she will take blood with out a second thought. Even if the sun kills her in the process, Nuwayrahs rage will be satisfied.
Looking For: Qyrhyeshti side rp
Not Looking For: I think shes to young to battle but when shes older I will open that option up. > v > I also think she might have a possible mate lined up so none of dat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:08 am
Charlie RP

* My bouncy lovable OC

User Image
About: Alright so here his name is not Charlie but Samandiriel, Charlies true demon name else where. Samandiriel is a beloved OC of mine and I just would freaking LOVE to play him here. For those of you that don't know him he's incredibly adorable but if you tell him this he will be like D < am not broooo. Charlie has Charlie logic. Which is no logic. He's a character who reacts purely on emotions for the most part and can be a little overly so at some points. He also has a bad habit of messing most things up and 'borrowing'. Its not stealing if you replace the word steal with borrowing after all - according to him.
Looking For: RP / characters who need an annoyance / trouble / best bros for life
Not Looking For: violent plots/ mates or flings/ pride  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:25 am
BABIN RP

* Omg CUBS and PUP! I love playful rp ~ Please note none of these cubs are looking for mates. Maybe if something cute happens and a possible love plot comes up where they grow up comes along i might consider it. I need rp to see how everyone works together though ~

User Image
About: Blankish slate for now. I believe she was adopted. Her family was murdered but she doesn't know or care cause she is a puppy : D And was adopted. Maybe one day she will look in to this when shes older. Right now shes to busy chasing her tail I'd imagine.
Looking For: Play time ! Doesn't matter the species !
Not Looking For: violent plots / pack / slavery

User Image
About: This kid will talk your ear off and possibly logic you to death. Incredibly smart but doesn't know when to shut his trap.
Looking For: Play time ! PRIDELANDERS?
Not Looking For: violent plots / new pride / slavery

Gryphus
About: Being raised in chowke ... blankish
Looking For: Play time ! CHOWKE?
Not Looking For: violent plots / new pride / slavery

User Image
About: His father is a prince ; D . Onuris does not like that he is treated as a cub even though he is one. This boy wants to grow up to fast. He wants adventure ect ect ect. Semi blankish.
Looking For: Play time ! DAWN WALKER?
Not Looking For: violent plots / new pride(he might leave when hes older) / slavery

Pitoooooo
About: He is full of him self and arrogant. Trust me when I say he believes hes better at combat than you. Because he does. Hes a cub right now so his arrogant level is very high.
Looking For: Play time ! SWAMPIE?
Not Looking For: violent plots / new pride(he is leaving when hes older) / slavery

User Image
About: She is lower middle class. But I imagine she doesn't mind to much. She is blankish right now.
Looking For: Play time !
Not Looking For: violent plots / new pride/ slavery

Gizi
About: She was born to the royal family. I ' d love to flesh her out !
Looking For: Play time ! TOKA!

Zerrin
About: He's a cub and he does cub things all day long. In the swamps.
Looking For: Play time ! SWAMPIE! (mouse Im looking at you ; D)

User Image
About: His father was from the roman pride a long time ago. He is being raised the way Atia raised his father but with a softer ness than what Lucianus and his siblings went through. He is loved by his family.
Looking For: Play time ! LEOPARDS?

User Image
About: She tends to hide behind her mother usually. Very unfleshed.
Looking For: Play time ! LEOPARDS?

Sa-Ji
About: Takes her fathers training very seriously. She wants to be strong. But Sa-Ji is also a girly girl and enjoys spending her time picking flowers rather than dirting her paws.
Looking For: Play time !
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:26 am
Feel free to also browse my journal and ask about other characters not listed

For now I am going to say this is opened  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:36 am
babbin rp?

Subira for your PL boy. Somewhat of a blank slate. Probably a bit quiet, or shy. Maybe.

Aida for your DW boy. Blank slate kinda sorta. Fearless, and inquisitive, is all I have so far.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:38 am
musicaloner7
babbin rp?

Subira for your PL boy. Somewhat of a blank slate. Probably a bit quiet, or shy. Maybe.

Aida for your DW boy. Blank slate kinda sorta. Fearless, and inquisitive, is all I have so far.

Yes please to both of these * v * Who would you like rp from first? I don't mind setting something up ~  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:40 am
hmm... Your DW fella first, perhaps? Since Aida's a little more set in stone. Still waiting for Subira's personality to fully reveal itself to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:41 am
Totally understand that ~! : D ! I m gonna go ahead and start something and post it here for us * v * <3  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:50 am
musicaloner7

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23082217

Rp for you <3 : D

We have a halloween rp too I believe we should finish at some point > n > <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:54 am
Thank youuu~<3

And yep, haha. I believe it's your turn on that one. cx  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:05 am
Your right : D !

This will be what I do tonight. Dig for tih rp tags too along with soa > v >  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:45 am
I have a playmate for Tat! Bili is a mix&match baby and I think he's middle class but I'm not entirely sure if it's lower middle-class or something else. I'll confirm it tonight. He's mostly a blank slate and I need him to grow a personality! xD

User Image  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:06 am
Mogami

* u * I would love to have the two of them play together! Would you like me to start something up?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff