Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Cee DiGregorio - Hunter ~ accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

The Hunter
Name: Concetta DiGregorio
Nicknames: Cetta or Cee (C). NOT CONNIE

Category: Death

The Weapon
Name: Snap
Nicknames: --
Type of Weapon: Bladed Dual whips. They are short, meant for close combat as opposed to longer whips meant more for grasping, pulling, wrapping around things in general. These are meant for damage. See whips!
: razz reviously an Assassin Vine monster ::
Weapon Personality: Snap is slightly aggressive, choosing her partner based on both their predatory natures. The former assassin vine does respect peace and quiet though and may clash with Cee's vocal nature. Snap will attempt to control Cee's temper, mold her into a quiet stealthy killer.

Hunter Personality:

Princess
Concetta was raised as a princess. Not literally but she's been spoiled beyond belief. She knows no other lifestyle than her pampered one. She probably brought more luggage than she should have and everything in every bag is completely necessary to her life, okay? It's not even up for debate. The only true respect (as opposed faking it) she'll give is to those who she feels are a badder a** than she is. Even superiors, while obeyed, will find sass, attitude and boredom from the young woman.

Surprisingly Charming
For someone that is so self-serving, Concetta is very friendly and outgoing. She likes to have fun, laugh and be social. She's learned the benefit of being on people's good sides and it's likely that most won't realize her slightly sinister side until she's already done something questionable. She may get on the good side of hunters with social moves like sneaking around, drinking or parties that serve the group as well as herself. She's also very physically affectionate.

Two-Faced & Unapologetic
Cee is quick to flip if it's to her benefit. Do not expect her to take the 'greater good' option. Every 'best friend' is only as good as what they are worth to her in the long run. Better opportunities are reliably taken, leaving others in the dust. She's also not sorry for anything. Are your feelings hurt? Boo hoo. Tough titties. Maybe if you weren't crying like a b***h you'd be moving on like she is. No hard feelings, right?

Quick
She's not a super genius and her school records were clouded under behavioral problems, but she's clever. She picks up on things quickly and puts together facts with little effort. Don't test her with reading or writing, she'd rather learn by doing. If she can see it, she'll do her damndest to duplicate you and practice until it's right.

Active & Confident
This hot a** didn't make itself! Cee genuinely enjoys exercise. She was in shape before getting to the island. Her pampered life afforded her trainers, equipment and the most couture of work out gear. She definitely looks good while doing it. Cee isn't shy and cares nothing about walking around in belly shirts and booty shorts with ugg boots. She's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Anger Management
Cee can be quick to anger if she is challenged. This happens more often with girls than guys, as she finds males to be mentally stunted and easily manipulated (even if they aren't in reality, she still finds them to be a subspecies of their own). Other woman are handled with sickly sweetness and in the event that they clash, anger and violence may ensue. Punishment may become very familiar for her.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter?
She really wants to fight the shadows. Kill and capture and maybe torture if possible. She knows better than to do that to real people (plus that's sooooo complicated) but Halloween denizens aren't real people, are they? She's just a cruel and opportunistic, always has been, and now has the perfect chance to do it AND get paid.

Weapon Ability
Constrict! (Double-Take) One of her whips immobilizes the opponent while she attacks with the other.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Dark brown to Golden brown. Nothing lighter.
Hair Colour/Style: Black to Dark brown. Always different styles, currently she has boxy bangs and straight long locks.
Skin Colour: Tanned/Mediterranean
Clothing Style/Colours:
Regular Clothes - Would Snookie wear it? So would she probably. Sky high heels with everything and if not, then it's Ugg boots, mmkay? Sneakers are only the hottest of brands or most limited of editions. She's also always made up. All the time.

Hunter style -
Black scarf, tight leggings or jeans, high heeled shoes or boots. Any kind of bust-boosting top. As busty as you can get.
Coat style - Coat with big collar, wide belt around waist. Obviously as a trainee it would not be crazy fancy... but I'm going in that direction with her style. She will insist on accessorizing, even with a simple trainee coat. *endgame see below
Possibly? | Maybe?
Extra: Can you show her pushed up boobs in her coat? She's kind of out there all the time with those things. Jewelry and big earrings also requested. She's very busty but has a thin waist. She's done every exercise to make her thin but still boost her rounder assets. They may not even be real >.>
References: Current Hair or Bump it Up | This is how she walks around the dorms usually | Polyvore 1 and Polyvore 2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:31 am
HISTORY

Concetta was born and raised in New Jersey. Her parents are second-generation Italian-Americans and she remains proud of her Italian heritage, almost belligerently so. Owning his own store and making a few key real estate investments, her father had built himself a small fortune and Cee was her dad's principessa. Her mother and herself didn't want for anything and her relationship with her parents, growing up, was very close.

In school she really began to blossom socially. Concetta's strong personality, entitled attitude, and sharp cleverness catapulted her amongst other girls. It helped to have money. It helped to be able to buy whatever you wanted. Disciplinary problems which had always popped up every now and again, grew slightly worse when she began to notice the lurking shadows in her life. It was easy to take out her frustrations on the girls in school who weren't as wealthy, weren't as pretty, or who were just too much a threat to her social life. Her parents were the type to blame the school. Their princess was perfect. Never at fault. The establishment was failing their precious baby. She'd only switched schools once and when she did her parents made sure that it was somewhere a few monetary donations could gloss over future issues.

As Cee got older she learned that the violence wouldn't be tolerated. She'd done her share of bullying harm but as she 'matured' she realized that one day money wouldn't hide everything. Up until now all she had to do was act the victim, turn on the water works, and paw at her father. It always worked. Concetta came to realize it wouldn't work forever.

She was clever though. She recognized her desire for manipulation and control, her hot temper and penchant for violence, but she knew she had to find another way. Cee started to actively try and hurt the shadows but found that not even money could solve that problem and that most 'ghost hunters' were weird freak losers.

After high school she took a vacation in Europe and on her return began to attend a local college for 'fashion design'. This was mostly a guise for partying (though she does have the interest in fashion as well as a bit of a hand as a seamstress). She also spent a good amount of time attempting to get onto reality TV shows like The Real World and Jersey Shore. To her this was a quick jump into celebrity status with as little work as possible... but unfortunately was not meant to be. Thoughts of the shadows that plagued her were merely pushed to the side. It was inconvenient to be considered 'crazy'.

With an offer to join Deus Cee was more than happy to 'die off' for the cause. She loved her parents, yes, but just like everyone else they were a means to an end. She was born this way but also a product of her environment. She wanted more. Better. She liked to manipulate. She liked being better than everyone else.

At Deus, she saw opportunity to truly gain power and superiority.

She THINKS she's unflinchingly prepared for the violence, death and blood. What she may not be ready for is the order following and discipline. It'll be an epic test in self control and a drastic change in lifestyle. Even her closet was bigger than those dorm rooms.

SKILLS & EXPERIENCE

- Cee is very in shape. As a child she was on the round side and every woman in her family is large. She has had a disciplined workout regimen since about 7th grade.
- She knows and has taken self defense, as well as being street savvy in straight up fighting. It's not easy to be a bully and not know how to fight. Punching a heavy bag is also better than punching in faces, when you feel the need. TO SPECIFY: This is probably only savvy in punching/kicking. Something a trainer in a gym may have taught her... as well as the kind of creative fighting that can only be spontaneously spawned by two teenage girls ripping at each other's hair over a boy.
- Cee knows how to load and fire a handgun. She's been to a firing range. This is not really out of the ordinary for a red blooded american with a desire to defend themselves. This is probably the only weapon she's well versed in. Anything else wasn't exactly practical to her lifestyle. She owned her own gun, most likely tried to bring it, but I imagine it was confiscated by Deus (I don't know though XD )
- She's got a bit of talent as a seamstress and often modifies her own clothes. She will be happy to put this skill to use on the island.

RP HISTORY

7 Kings event - Silver & Blue Kingdom
Quest Hunter Awakening post-Wonderland

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:18 am
SUP HALOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOO <3

coming in on crit train~

Personality: A lot of her traits are negative and more or less things that would drive people away. So, what pulls people to her or, makes them willing to put up with her s**t? The two traits that are more positive are her being quick (though it doesn't comment a lot on her social interactions), and the fact she's willing to socialize. But along those traits don't make a whole lot for appeal. Is she charismatic? Does she have her own set of morals even if they are not 'normal' ones? If she takes up a cause that benefits her, will she defend it even if it got against what she thinks?

Try to see what might draw people to her!

Just same try adding more things to weapon personality if you can!

History/Reason-
While minor, if she broke a guy's nose, ripped out a girl's extensions, and sent a guy to the hospital, it seems like the school, (public or many private schools), would have suspended her if not expelled her/been very very controlling on what she who was allowed to see on campus, even if she played victim, she still would have faced a harsh reprimand from the school for hospitalizing a guy, (on school or no, as likely she gained a police record from that event). This is possibly something to consider in her history.

Self defense courses and street savvy fighting- What courses did she take and more or less what 'level' of street fighting? Basically does she know how to grab a girl by he hair and punch vrs knowing how to fight against a guy with a knife. I ask as from that you get very drastically different forms of fighting and to what extent.

Gun- like fighting, what type of gun? Shot gun? Handgun? knowing how to load and fire- does she have experience or was it a one time deal to teach her? You say well versed so I'm led to think she's been on a firing rage and has a decent shot. But as she's 18, the only gun she'd own would be a long gun, as 21 is federal age rec for a handgun, (which is typically what many women are taught in for self protection). Unless it was an illegal gun ofc.

Appearance- P. minor but I'm not sure if the coat w/ the ruffled/huge collar would be allowed for a trainee. Intermediate maybe, hunter very possible. It might just be good to have a back up coat in the event the coat is too complex for basic trainee level.

I hope this helps flesh her out more  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:32 am
iStoleYurVamps

THANKS VAMPS!

Alot of her traits ARE negative but these are also not necessarily things that people who interact with her will see. THANKFULLY I actually played her in the event so she will be getting a revision on personality. Nothing huge but I will be filling her out more. She's very personable, it turns out, and very willing to play a 'sweet' role to weasel herself in with people. Her base instincts are always to look out for number 1.. but she does a convincing job of friendship. It remains to be seen if this will stay as an 'act' or if she will eventually grow to truly care for people.. as I didn't get too long of an opportunity to pursue those things.

Also.. LOL Growing up in the city.. I've been priveledged enough to be raised in a public school system where violence and bullying don't necessarily result in expulsion (girls smashing other girls faces into the porcelain water fountains? Yeah that was fun to see in 6th grade -_-;; ) . There are also a lot of people who will drop things if say, hospital bills get totally covered by daddy. I also imagine that those events would be spread out over her 18 years of life so not necessarily close enough together to be viewed in a lumped up scenario. BUT I will definitely look into revising those bits if they don't ring true to most people!

Self defense is pretty limited to boxing, maybe some kickboxing, or anything a trainer may use in a gym to get someone 'in shape' in a creative way. She wouldn't find need to get into anything heavier or more involved that that.. but she'd definitely know how to punch someone correctly or WHERE to punch them for full effect.

Gun experience would be limited to a handgun. Most definitely something taught to her by family (not so odd, since I was shooting when I was small on ranges) and done on a range. She'd be confident with a handgun, unflinching and willing to pull the trigger but I don't think she'd be stupid enough to just wave one around as a threat. She'd prefer to be a threat WITHOUT a weapon, this was just for a 'previous weapon experience' sort of thing.

RE: COAT - I know it's probably too fancy for a trainee but it was just an idea I had (and if she had the power to pick.. that's what she'd go for). I gave a broad spectrum of fashion style so I'm positive whoever does her art will find something that fits her AND the rules XD  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:45 am
AWSUM~!

And yeah, to me I was reading the events as like
all in HS style. Maybe kind of do a short lead in like, when she was x she did blah, and then when she was y she did blahblah. It can possibly help give a sense of progression and escalation?

and thought so @ handgun. Its def not an uncommon thing to go to a firing range. Just elaborate a bit then =u=/  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:39 am
REVISED

Added-removed things. Refined other things.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:49 am
Revised some little things. JUST BEIN NIT PICKY.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:19 pm
IM BACK with more knowledge stuffs I guess woosh

Approval pert stuff- Weapon I bet will pass but w/ the 'weapon in 1/2s must be connected by chain' I'm not sure. If not could just make it one short blade whip? Check with zoo
FEAR ability- Just needs a mechanic attached!

Nothing else except the 'bags o luggage'- Deus allows 1 bag, ~ duffel size so w/e she bought would get tossed out. :'D ANd you're right @ gun being gone when she reached island.

DAS ETTTTT  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:08 pm
a-ok for quest hunter rp thing ~ !  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:02 am
BASIC CHARACTER KIT WHAT DO I DO NEXT

Welcome to This is Halloween!

Congratulations! Your character has passed the enrollment process and you're cleared to begin playing. Essentially, this means you can get your art certed, make your character's journal, and most importantly start RPing. If you're a little lost then don't worry, this guide is here to point you in the right direction.

gaia_crown [ Art Check! ]:

- Do you have your character's art? Great! Move onto the next crown.

- If you do NOT yet have your art, you may now contact your artist and let them know that they may now start on creating your character!

gaia_crown [ Certs & Emblems ]:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- If your character is a STUDENT, you may create a customized student pin for them. This is entirely optional (but fun!) special badge that is unique to your character's design! You can find more information about pins (also known as their emblem) here.

- Hallowen characters (Students & Horsemen) may bet their character certed here!

- Hunters may get their certs here!

gaia_crown [ Creating a Journal ]:

- A journal is a thread where you can keep track of your character's accomplishments, RPs, progress, relationships, etc!

- All HALLOWEEN characters (Students & Horsemen) may create one here!

- All Hunters may create one here!

gaia_crown [ Let's RP! ]:

- Don't be shy about RPing! As soon as your character has been enroll approved you can start! Check out this awesome information about The World of Halloween and Amityville Academy. All students start off in Amityville academy. Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All students are invited to participate!

- If you are a Hunter, you will want to read the Hunter Newbie Guide Occasionally GMs will promote and open MISSION orps. These usually happen in the main Deus subforum and be followed by a guild announcement. All Hunters are invited to participate!

- If you are a Horsemen, please refer to here and the handy links in the first post as well as the other posts for concurrent and quest information! Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All Horsemen are invited to participate!

gaia_crown [ What's happening currently? ]:
- We try to keep all important things happening regularily updated in the ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD. This goes for ALL FACTIONS. Have a question? Ask it in the Q & A !

gaia_crown [ Still feeling a little lost or overwhelmed? That's okay! ]:
- Check out what was just mentioned in FULL DETAIL HERE! Don't be too overwhelmed, there's time to sort everything out. For now, just enjoy some simple RP!

gaia_crown [ Finding RP ]:
- There's a bunch of ways to find RP. You can just contact a friend or any shop regular OR one of our available GMS for help! Otherwise, there are a lot of people looking to plot with YOU in their plotting threads! You can even make your own and advertise in your sig/ in the main thread/ etc etc!

- In addition any thread marked ORP is open for you to join!

- If you ever feel lost as a newbie, our many GMs are more than happy to one on one RP with you to help your character get acquainted. Send a PM to WE ARE HALLOWEEN and we can get you started this way as well. Otherwise, enjoy immersing yourself in the many RPS in TiH! It is all about discovery after all!

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas