Viking Plots Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:12 am
As I get more vikings I'm going to try to reuse this thread... for now I have only one two.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:18 am
User Image

Current plot:

Tal has had one litter of cubs and is going to breed with one more Mwezi member, all of the current litter have gone with her and the father does not know they exist. Most if not all of the second litter are likely to go to the vikings and be raised by Tal around her 'work'.

About Tal:

Tal is a freeborn, but rather than sit around ordering about Thralls and chasing cubs, she has found a place for herself making things. She may get one Thrall or so to help her with her work, but she doesn't even bother with most of the common property Thralls. She gets along well enough with others, but her mild manners can be a little off putting until one realizes she has steel underneath. She has a new litter of cubs and while she is going to be raising them herself, she might employ the help of her Reaver friends to tutor them.

What I'm seeking:

More RP, more friends, and perhaps a Thrall of her own, though it would be captured by a Reaver if it needs captured. Tal has a friend Lesedi that could do thisl.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:20 am
User Image

Current plot:

Drifa has no individual plots at this time.

About Drifa:

Drifa is among a litter of cubs Tal had with a Mwezi male. She and her siblings all live with their mother and have never seen their father. He has no idea they exist. The litter is going to be raised around their mother's 'work'. She has an 'uncle' Lesedi that is a Reaver, that is likely to be the closest thing to a father she knows.

What I'm seeking:

More RP, more friends, and perhaps a mate in the future.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:21 am
Reserved  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:23 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:27 am
Use code below when posting please. If more than one character fill out SoA-Plot idea sections for each SoA.

[quote="Kathryn Dragonna"][/quote]

[b]Username:[/b]

[b]SoA:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b] (rank in pride, if not in yet, please let me know this as Freeborn's contact with out of pride is supposed to be limited)
[b]Plot Idea:[/b] (what you have in mind)

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:29 am
Open  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:49 pm
I think I remember grabbing Tal's SB cert from somewhere.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:05 pm
I found it and it is up now...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:10 pm
*fluffs Feylin*  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:16 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:39 pm
*bumps* Updated plot to reflect current happenings in the form of a litter of cubs!  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:05 pm
*bump* Tal cubby added  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:28 am
I have this girl who is a completely blank slate. I don't even have a name for her yet. xD

I'd be happy to throw her in to the plot pot. She'd need to be captured though, I think. (need to read up on the pride)  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:37 am
Bluefire Dragonz
I have this girl who is a completely blank slate. I don't even have a name for her yet. xD

I'd be happy to throw her in to the plot pot. She'd need to be captured though, I think. (need to read up on the pride)

If you want her as a Thrall, yes, she needs a capture. Mogi has a boy Lesedi that is supposed to be looking for a Thrall for Tal... or you can hit up someone else's Reaver so long as they are okay with her going to Tal. You do realize your girl is going to have a cushy Thrall life with Tal, yes?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff