Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Ӊσѡʟ [Seraph x jjangelss] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:29 am
Ӊσѡʟ

Original Storyline by ~ Seraphim_Lie

Warning ~ Do not copy any of the rules, story idea, or profiles. Otherwise you shall be turned into the mods for thievery.

Between ~ Seraphim_Lie and jjangelss

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:31 am
Ҭʜє Ҏгσʟσɢцє

"The curse of the moon has chosen spread."

"What do you mean by 'spread'?"

"The wolf has chosen its mate from our village and shall take them away to be theirs forever."

"Do you know who it is?"

"Even I do not know."

"What should we do to prevent any of our people from being taken away?"

"The creature means no harm and has little choice in whom it chooses, so I would suggest warning no one to be out after the sun has set and the moon has risen into the sky."

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:33 am
Ҭʜє Ϩҭσʀʏ

It was once said that the goddess of the moon, also known as the Lunar Mother, breathed life into the land alongside her husband, the Solar Father, and many other gods and goddesses of the earth, sky, and water.

Every night she would allow a select few people turn into wolves, the conquerors of the night, and it was seen as a blessing until the power became hungered. Many had said that if you slayed a werewolf that you would receive the abilities to rule the night, so the sacred creatures were hunted down until their numbers became few and were very rare to find.

Suddenly the werewolves began to have to choose humans to become their mates, for their numbers were so few that the goddess granted them the ability to create more of their kind by a blood exchange and a vow of everlasting love. She would give them dreams of the one that had been created especially for them, the only one that would fulfill their lonely hearts and make the Change (blood exchange and first shift into wolf form) without dying.

One werewolf has been given dreams of a young man that has longed for something that lurked in the dark, to run under the moon and bask in its pure light. Little does he know that the new bard woman that has come to his father's village has been led there in search of him. The only way that he can make the full Change is by devoting his heart entirely to her and hers to his.

Love is just waiting for you to join it in the song of the hunt...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:36 am
Ҏгσғɪʟєʂ

[imgleft]ANIME IMAGE HERE[/imgleft][b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Role:[/b]

[b]Extra Abilities/Talents:[/b]

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

jjangelss

Wealthy Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:55 am
Pic:User Image

Name: John Warppaw

Role: Male Human

Extra Abilities: Has a little bit of magic in his blood.

Talents: Knows how to craft, fish and some other basics.

Job:works as a blacksmith.

Bio: John has grown up in a small village in the middle of nowhere. He was taken in as a baby that was found in the forest. He has gone to school and finished it when was 15. He works in the blacksmith shop to pay for his small cottage by the lake. Now on his 18 birthday, he waits by the pond for the fireworks to start, little does he know what is going to happen next?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:49 pm
User ImageName: Adrianna Nightshade

Role: Werewolf

Extra Abilities/Talents: Adrianna has extremely good hearing, taste, and smell. Though she can turn into a wolf at any time she chooses, she is forced to take her canine form when the moon is completely full in order to keep her sanity. She travels by foot, making her very athletic and strong for her appearance.

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:06 pm
jjangelss

Adrianna Nightshade
User Image
It was later in the evening, when the sun was setting and dark blues and purples were becoming the primary colors in the sky. The stars were beginning to appear and Adrianna was standing on all fours at the edge of the woods that seemed to surround the entire town. Her green eyes seemed to glow slightly in the dimming light as she looked out to the lake. She could sense that there was someone nearby, and so she stuck to the shadows, her dark red pelt blending in with the trees.

She allowed her eyes to wander the shore of the pond when a figure caught her eye. A human...? Why would they be out this late? She had come this far in order to get a drink from the pond, but it seemed as if this plan had failed. And going up there in human form and drinking from the pond would just be asking for something awkward... the best chance I have is to scare him off... Inwardly, she sighed as she padded her way up to the pond and leaned down to drink from the water. If he ignored her, then she would ignore him, but if he tried to attack her, then she would return the favor.

╔════════════════════════════════
“She lives in a fairy tale
Somewhere too far for us to find
Forgotten the taste and smell
Of a world that she's left behind

════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:17 pm
John Warppaw

The Night was young for the human on the pond. This human was John, the boy that was way different from the other villagers. He liked to be out a night because it truly brought amazing animals out of there sleep during the day. John was out tonight for one special reason, today was his birthday and he was going to enjoy shooting fireworks off.

John opened his backpack on the deck and began to look through all the fire works he brought with him that night. He took out rockets, roman candles and so much more. He placed one of the Rockets on the dock. He began to shot them off and was having a great time. He watched as the fireworks made magical shapes and colors. "I love fireworks on my birthday" He was so joyful.

((eye color changes with emotion))
User Image  

jjangelss

Wealthy Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:23 pm
jjangelss

Adrianna Nightshade
User Image
Adrianna was just about to lap some of the water from the pond when the boy shot off a firework. Jumping a little, the red furred wolf barked and sent a glare in his direction. She had been afraid that he'd had a gun and had shot at her, startling her more than he most likely would have anticipated. How rude! She thought to herself as she sat down and looked up at the darkening sky, watching the fireworks that he was shooting off. Her green-blue eyes glowed with every glimmer of light from the fireworks. Might as well enjoy the show while it lasts...

She lives in a fairy tale

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:30 pm
John Warppaw

John blasted fireworks for a hour before putting them away. He sat there enjoy everything. He decided that he would go home now since it was getting pretty late. He did not hear the bark. He walked off the dock and headed for a small cottage house which was his. "Such a great night, now i should be getting some sleep" He was at the door of the cottage and began to look for his key to open the door.
User Image  

jjangelss

Wealthy Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm
(( OOC :: This is my last post until this evening. I've gotta get to work! Sandwich making! ))

jjangelss

Adrianna Nightshade
User Image
Adrianna had watched the entire show, not enjoying the loud crackling noises and 'pops', but she did like what she saw. Unlike what many people thought, she could see each color vibrantly. Just then, the boy had stopped and got up to leave. Standing up and rushing off and back into the cover of the trees, she watched him from there and found that there was something intriguing about the boy. It was as if she'd seen him somewhere before, but she couldn't remember right away. Following him along the edge of the woods, she watched as he searched for his key to his house and she herself could smell the metal object laying in the grass beside the door.

In this lighting, he would not be able to find it. Inwardly, she sighed dramatically before trotting out of the trees and towards the boy and house. Upon being close enough that she could leap and kill him, she made sure that she barked a little in order to tell him that she was there, for her paw steps had been completely silent. Sniffing at the grass, she nudged the key up to his shoe before retreating back several meters. She looked up and into his eyes, her blue-green eyes seemingly human. Her eyes seemed to say, "Do not worry, I shall not hurt you if you do not hurt me."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:49 pm
((do you work for subway or Jimmy John's , I don't want be rude but can i ahve a sandwich?))

John Warppaw

John started to panic when he could not find his key. He stood there for a min before he felt something go over his leg. He twitched a little before slowly turning around. He noticed to see a wolf about his size behind him and a little away. He put his hand on his head and began to think. "I don't remember wolf being in this part of the country" He had forgotten about the werewolf uprising.

John slowly went over to the wolf and when he got close enough. He pet her softly on the head and began to wander what she would do. "Ummmm ms.wolfy could i please have my key so i can get in my house or in wolf code my cave." He then backed away and waited for her to respond back to him. He sat on the grass to be eyecontact with her. He thought was sign of respect.

User Image  

jjangelss

Wealthy Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:26 pm
jjangelss

(( Subway and no, I don't get sandwiches unless I work for them. ))

Adrianna Nightshade
User Image
Adrianna stood there and watched as he stepped closer and closer to her. She took several paw steps back, but he had already reached out and started to pet her like a common stray. Snarling a little, she snapped at him before she snorted at the key that was at his feet. She watched as he then sat down and glared down at him, wondering if he was normally this stupid. "You've gotta be kidding me, mutt." She muttered in an unusually musical voice. "What if I were vicious? Huh? Would you just lay down and let me tear your throat out? Take the damn key."

Turning, she padded back to the woods and back to the comfort of the trees. She knew that by morning the boy would have most likely begun to think that her appearance and speaking would be due to an over-actively imaginative dream.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:47 pm
John Warppaw

John watched the reaction of the young wolf and took the key. He began to wander if that was okay. "wow that did not go right" He walked back to his house and began to wander. "well i guess there are werewolf now here in the forest, i will have to go to town tomorrow"

He went into his house and covered all doors also windows. He was not going to take any chances with the new danger that was outside. He than sat in his comfy chair. "the one thing that surprise me is that the wolf did not attack, good thing the wolf did not attack because i did not have to kill it" He soon fell a sleep in his comfy chair.

User Image  

jjangelss

Wealthy Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:02 pm
jjangelss

Adrianna Nightshade
User Image
Adrianna howled a song throughout the night, but it was a lonely song, one that was searching and probing. By the dawn that came all too soon, she had stopped and was sleeping under a fallen tree, her tail covering her moist nose. When the sun began to rise over the pond, she opened her blue-green eyes and padded to the pond, lapping up the cold and refreshing water before she stood up on her hind legs and shifted into her human form. Her long red hair had grown past her shoulders and nearly to her thighs. Her dark green green skirt gently blew in the breeze and her white button-up shirt was still as clean and dapper as ever.

She headed to the town and walked to the nearest restaurant for breakfast. She planned on finding somewhere to live while she was in this town, mostly because she had a feeling that the one that she was looking for was here.

I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers