Submit

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:42 am
OKAY SO THIS IS A PLOT THREAD FOR MLINZI!

User Image

I know I have RPs waiting on me btw, I have a list of them to tag! Workin' on it! XD I just want to poke around and see if I can get anything lined up for Mlinzi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:51 am
Mlinzi, in case you couldn't guess, is the Goddess of Crocodiles. In addition to being very crocodilian in appearance, she is quite crocodile-like in behavior. She enjoys flopping around on sandbanks, eating, and is generally quite lazy and indifferent to mortal goings on. She isn't evil, or good -- she's really just very much like a crocodile.

If you come across her when she's hungry, she may try to eat you. If you come across her when she's full and sleepy, she's more likely to ignore you! She's not terribly interested eating lions to begin with, because they're fussy and hairy and it sticks in her throat.

Mlinzi is likely to try to eat cubs that clearly belong to someone else, but she has been known to adopt abandoned cubs (any species) and defend them fiercely as her own. Mlinzi LOVES her babies, but she tends to lose interest once they grow to be adolescents. She will likely be somewhat affectionate but mostly indifferent towards her adult children. Unless they bring their own babies by, of course, in which case she would be a ferociously adoring grandmother.

On the subject of babies ... if Mlinzi is in "the mood", she will subdue (or attempt to subdue) any male that crosses her path, demanding his uh, services. For babies only, you understand. If she's not interested in babies, Mlinzi's interest in the opposite sex is about equivalent to her interest in, say, tree bark or pebbles. Probably less than her interest in pebbles actually, since pebbles at least make a nice bed when they're heated up by the sun.

As far as being in disguise enough to appear like a typical lioness or other critter, Mlinzi wouldn't bother. Ever. She doesn't sneak.  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:00 am
Stuff I'm looking for!

• General RP! All types, really. Fights? Attempts to eat folk? Being somehow convinced to talk or play? Anything!
  • Adopted cubs! I would loooove for Mlinzi to adopt a cub or two, whether or not they're strictly abandoned. If a cub became lost and Mlinzi scooped it up, once she adopted it and thought of it as HERS she would attack its real parent as an interloper if said parent tried to take the cub back.
  • Friendships! She has grudgingly made friends with a mortal before, and I would love for her to make some more friends. She's gruff and irritated by people that want to talk to her, so I would love for her to reluctantly befriend some more folk. She's very unenthusiastic about the whole idea, but if a mortal is persistent she may come to view them as a pseudo-child and tolerate them.
  • A mate! Saff and I are currently entering her and Ygg in godbreedings, so there likely wouldn't be cubs for a good while, but a mate would be great. With the caveat that Mlinzi doesn't want a mate, doesn't understand the concept of having a mate, and would not be loyal, loving, or even particularly interested in her mate. Mlinzi is only interested in mating if she's trying to make babies. At all other times she doesn't feel desire, and has very limited capabilities as far as affection go. She would not be loyal to her mate. She would not care if her mate was not loyal to her. She would not understand why this male kept hanging around her, and would not care if he disappeared forever. Basically, there will be no grand love story for Mlinzi, but I would love it if she had a devoted and bewildered male tagging around after her trying to court her and form some kind of relationship with her. I think it would make for fun RP!
  • A pride! Maybe. Mlinzi would not understand the concept of being in a pride, and would certainly not bother with any kind of joining rites or asking permission to join a pride, but I can see her moving into some pride's territory, flopping down on the riverbank and declaring it hers. She would be willing to fight a duel, sort of ... if some lion attacked her, she fought it, and then it scrambled away, Mlinzi would forget about it and flop down wherever she chose. She's not going to chase after some hairball to try and eat it. She would ignore pridal customs and be only vaguely aware of pridal life around her. I think this might provide some fun, or funny, RP opportunities for her ... again keeping in mind that she's not going to realize she's in a pride and isn't going to care either way. I would really love this for her, or to take up temporary residence in a pride, but as she wouldn't ICly ask anyone to join I don't really want to go around bugging pridal owners for exceptions idk. ; ;

POST AWAY.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:59 pm
troll toll

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Guess who hasn't got any parents?

User Image

He's even got little green toes! He's totally her baby. Never mind that he's a leopard. ...Right? XD From a male x rogue fling, dad never knew about them, mom didn't want them. What's a poor baby boy to do? I'm sure sooner or later he'd go down to the river for a drink. Please don't eat him! Though chasing him off (or adopting) is fine!  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:43 pm
I think we had discussed having Mlinzi meet up with one of my DW boys when he's a cub, and possibly scaring the bejeezus out of him. He's all grown up now, but if you'd like them to meet, that could still be arranged.
-steals all CJ's RPs-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:25 pm
ShinosBee

YES OMG. That is awesome, she NEEDS some babies to adopt! She can surly-ly set up playdates with some other cubs for him. emotion_dowant  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:32 pm
She should ttly visit the Swampies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:40 pm
That would be awesome, Yuna. I wonder how they would react to her presence? LOL  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:36 pm
User Image

Random god rp? :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:43 pm
User Image

Fireheart is always looking for RP. She's in the KZ pride, but I can have her go on an adventure into the rouge lands. She walks along the border frequently enough to take little trips into the actual land. It could be for general RP, possibly a friend. She's a bit of a loner in her pride, since they're all pretty laid back where she is very focused on being a warrior. Who knows? Maybe Mlinzi could teach her the fighting and hunting ways of crocs.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:54 pm
Mlinzi = Grendel for the SB  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm
Sadly infertile, but i got a orphan Cheeton boy up for adoption!~ he an angry and sad boy right now but its limited. Adopt? Its a plot...  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff