Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image

This couple young couple above are looking to adopt cubs... Well not really they're unknownly looking for a cub to adopt them. They are fairly young and both live in the pridelands. Currently they are traveling around (Not too far from home but far enough to see new sights for a little bit) they are going to be going back to the pridelands but we would like for during their adventure for them to run into a cub (Or two!) for them to adopt! We would like for them to run into a cub who is lost, or something, and starts to follow them around and won't leave them alone and finally they find out that the cub doesn't have a home and they take them in (And possibly run into another one or two afterwards, they would keep them too!)

---------------------------------------------

1. If your cub is coming from a family it MUST be okay with the parent's owners! (If your cub was a breeding gift or whatever I want it to be okay with the owners of the lions)
2. This is NOT a cub napping plot! We don't want angry parents running after these two or resenful cubs later on. We really want lost cubs that follow these two somewhere.
3. If some one dumps the cubs on these two and leave that will work too!
4. Must be able to join the pridelands and be okay with tons of RP <33
5. i have no clue if any of the above made sense if you have questions feel free to ask!

The couple!

Sarabi - "Mom" - played by Yin-bug : Sarabi is very clam and level headed in most cases. She tends to keep her cool most of the time and there really isn't anything that bothers her. She is sweet and cares a lot about those around her. She is mostly and wise not only that but she also is very adventurous, she likes to see things around her and she likes to know what is going on. She is starting to grow out of that and enjoy being at her home in the pridelands but she likes to do stuff and be active.

Samawati - "Dad" - Played by Mogami : (From Mog's plot thread) He used to be reckless to the point of self-destruction but he's finally coming to terms with the death of his twin. He has found friends but that doesn't stop him from being a total pain half the time. The death of his brother marked the start of the war with the hyenas of the Graveyard Pack. Naturally, he hates hyenas with fierce passion and he will KILL any that come too close to the border even if they don't belong to the pack... young ones are safe though.

Note: We would also love to get general RPies with other lions even from other prides or just rogues. All kinds of encounters (Except for hyenas!) are welcomed!

For this plot we are thinking about allowing some people to try for customs for these two adopt. We may take one or two. Post your idea here and we will pick one or two customs and not only that but we may help pay for all of or some of it.
[color=darkblue][b]Applying for:[/b] (The litter you are posting for goes here.)[/color]
[b]Name of SoA:[/b]
[b]Meaning:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Visual reference: [/b](optional unless parents request)
[b]Personality:[/b] (optional unless parents request)
[b]Any additional requirements that the family has:[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:18 pm

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:43 am
*bumps up*

Who's your daddy? XD

Samawati is used to having kids around him so he should be a pretty nice father figure. And it will so much fun if the couple's great adventure has to be interrupted so they can start a different kind of adventure. =D  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:02 pm
<33  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:52 pm
<33  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:33 am
heart  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:25 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:38 am
xp  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:20 pm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:34 pm
I have a cheetah cub, and her brother that was dumped off the side of the road by their heartless mother? But I think they would 'leave' early and not completely join the pride? Since they apart of the neverland group im making.

Aaya is a cosplay of the Indian princess in peterpan.
Her brother and her stick together like glue.
But when she finds peter.. she will likely go with him, but thats in their' juv stages? So maybe before that they can be adopted. D;

If that doesn't work.
if anyone wants a fling with this dude [ Az butt ] He is the type that would hit and run. He was a prince, and is very irresponsible and has a wilddog as his 'subject' and loyal pawn to 'clean up' his messes. He would NOT take in any cubs AT ALL. So >_>... If your up for that, I can throw the cubs your way ^^;..
Preferably someone who uses him for baby making/ strokes his ego XD;. Or give some type of something that wouldn't allow him to remember what happened. Anything works.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:59 pm
Cheeton boy up for adoption grabs~! i made it a plot for him. careful, he is upset momma left him forever and sad he is alone. Its limited sense i spreading to cub-adopters  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:55 pm
Can the cub be a random design if a custom? I have a little girl I've wanted to get as adult or cub but I haven't had the gold. I have around 150k towards her.

Applying for: (The litter you are posting for goes here.)
Name of SoA: Hidaya
Meaning: gift, present
Appearance: White body with black markings of leopard spots and tiger stripes and the markings all fade away before they reach her butt and back legs with bright blue eyes and a red tail tuft. The markings exact placement are on the reference.
Visual reference: Image
Personality: Kind hearted, motherly, and fairly easy going. Hidaya is a lioness that could get along with almost anyone unless they mess with the ones she loves. She enjoys a good laugh and has a fairly open mind. She has a generous heart and loves helping other to solve their problems and gives advice when she feels it would help. She is also very romantic and she loves taking care of other cubs when she has the chance.
Any additional requirements that the family has:  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:56 pm
I have two cubs to offer you:

Sitare - He doesn't really know much about his Father, and he got separated from his Mother soon after he was old enough to fend for himself. He wasn't really lost, so much as he just shuffled off XD

Ghubari - Thinks his Father is dead, and doesn't feel like he fits in among his real siblings. Basically he runs away, planning on testing the 'do they care?' theory. Run away for a few hours, then return. But when he comes back Mom is gone as are his siblings. There were signs of a scuffle, but he will never really know.

Ghubari's Dad is owned by me, and I have permission to do with him as I please.

Sitare on the other hand was a gift, but I can still do with him as I please.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:40 am
heart  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:12 pm
Hey guys!

Yin and I have been trading PMs and we're going to start playing things out soon. =)

Chi Sohma

She's gorgeous and the Pridelands accept non-lions but juve is just too early for her to leave them. We want this to be a good parenting experience for our couple and losing a cub so quickly after finding her just doesn't fit. If you don't mind waiting until she becomes an adolescent before she leaves we'd love to have her but if not, it just doesn't work. Cool plot though. <3

Tilly_Milly_wolf

We were going to accept him as well but we've started thinking about him being a hybrid and how that might affect life in the pride and we decided to pass. While the Pridelands accept hybrids, there haven't been any that I can remember in a very long time and we'd like for all the kids to be perfectly accepted by all pride members and avoid potential angsty situations. Feel free to hit me up for rogue rp though, I have a bajillion adult and young rogues who could use the action. <3

Izzy Makani

Feel free to enter the custom form in any open Custom thread. We'd love to have Hidaya in the family so we'll be hoping your concept gets picked! =D

Depawsit

We'd love to have either one or both of them! They're both gorgeous. We were thinking of starting an rp with one of them first if that's okay with you. <3

Feel free to post or PM any questions about the couple or plot ideas you'd like to play through. We'd love for this to be an active family. =)

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff