Capricious Dreams
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:10 pm
Anything and everything in relation to the role play, but not directly in it, will be put in this thread.

Post here if interested in being in the role play.

Post here if there are any questions about the role play.

Post here if you have anything to say about the role play in general.

In context is right yonder  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:16 pm
Capricious Dreams

I'd be interested in joining another roleplay (since one of the ones I joined seems to be dying...) but I like to have a bunch of information first... (incoming, barrage of questions!)

Do you actually have a set plot in mind, or do you want to just plod along and see what happens? Do you want formatted posts? By the way... what is a cannon-kill?

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Capricious Dreams
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:40 pm
Sagittariis Munashii

1) I indeed have a plot, fret not. I just posted it.
2) It is not required, if you want one then I will make one as well. If not, well, then no more further question.
3)Canon/Cannon/Kannon I have no idea what they are called or how it is exactly spelled, but it is the use of a character from an anime used for someone else in their own story line. I detest it, it kills me, it is dreadful. I like OCs, if pictures are to be used I would at least like it to be of an anime character that is not well known or even apart of an anime. I personally digitally draw my own and if I don't, then I don't use a picture, I just describe the character so that isn't an issue.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:17 am
Capricious Dreams

Okay yet another question... what if the daughter of the priest falls for the man too? Or maybe that was implied and I over-thought it... anyways,

I'm interested in roleplaying in this. Sounds like a good plot to me.

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Capricious Dreams
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:51 am
Sagittariis Munashii

It is all up to how the story goes and how we wish to play it off, she may fall for the man, or she may not; either way, the "other woman" will begin to find interest in this man as well. I'm glad to see you are interested! Did you have any ideas/suggestions for the role play or any characters you wanted in particular?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:09 am
Capricious Dreams

I'm definitely interested in playing the daughter of the priest... and as of right now I don't really have any suggestions, though if I think of any I'll be sure to PM you or post here.  

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Capricious Dreams
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:24 am
Sagittariis Munashii

Alright, that role is yours! Hahah, works to my advantage, I wanted to be the man! I would think that if we are going to play one of the gender roles, in this role play case, that we should probably play both of that gender, but what do you think?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:51 am
Capricious Dreams

I don't really mind which other character I end up with, so that would work.  

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Capricious Dreams
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:04 am
Sagittariis Munashii

Alright then, I updated the cast. Would you like us to start this now, or is there anything else you would like to discuss? I can't think of anything else that might need to be brought up, but if you believe there needs to be further discussion upon something, I won't have a problem with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:12 am
Capricious Dreams
Sagittariis Munashii

Alright then, I updated the cast. Would you like us to start this now, or is there anything else you would like to discuss? I can't think of anything else that might need to be brought up, but if you believe there needs to be further discussion upon something, I won't have a problem with it.

I'm good, would you like to start?  

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Capricious Dreams
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:18 am
Sagittariis Munashii

Unless you would like to do the honors? Otherwise, I will start, though it could be a short while since I have some things to do offline first.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:26 am
Capricious Dreams

I can wait. I'd kind of like to get an idea of a setting before I post. sweatdrop  

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Capricious Dreams
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:29 am
Sagittariis Munashii

Haha, I understand. Give me a bit and I will have a post whipped up for ya. Naturally, you will be quoted in it for convenience.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:31 pm
Sagittariis Munashii

Hope the post is alright and I apologize for the delay.  

Capricious Dreams
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:00 pm
Capricious Dreams

Oh, that's fine! Really did like the post, lots of detail and such. I had to keep going over my post to make sure it wasn't really sparse, but mine still looks like its a starving group of words compared to yours, heh.

By the way, Sade's name is pronounced like "shade" but without the H. I originally had "Sadie" in mind, but I ended up misspelling it once... Sade sounded much smoother to me for some reason, so I kept it.

{{:OOC/Character profiles:}}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff