Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bowiethenifty

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:35 am
User ImageUser Image

Children of Graden OOC

Role play

Yeah welcome to the Children of Graden OOC thread. Feel free to talk about the role play, get to know your fellow role players or just talk about random stuff. Either way this is the place for you to do it so enjoy!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:07 am
Heh heh heh...first post ninja

Anyhoo, Miera42 here, I'm the mind behind/runner of Se-Bast~ ^^ or "Sheba" to those who don't wanna deal with her actual name (; or, who don't KNOW her actual name... ninja y-e-a-h...I just woke up, so I may seem a spaz...more so than usual anyway XD  

Miera42
Crew

Unbeatable Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

Raxsus

Gallant Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:14 am
Wooo, niegeno and I have been anxiously awaiting this one. I love playing the antagonist in these kinds of stories, though really I don't think Utael's a bad guy, just doing his job. X3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:32 am
Raxsus
Wooo, niegeno and I have been anxiously awaiting this one. I love playing the antagonist in these kinds of stories, though really I don't think Utael's a bad guy, just doing his job. X3

I actually thought of a/n (maybe) interesting situation between Utael and Se-Bast. Sort of a spirit-vs-godling thing. Except she knows she's not a deity or anything, but she is aware she COULD be considered "favored"...presumptuous little spiritual child XD anyhoo, if you have any interest in hearing what my "idea" kind of was, (involving breaking a few rules ninja and engaging in philosophy...of sorts XD), go ahead and Pm me please~ ^^ I don't wanna spoil it for those who might actually care... sweatdrop

And I've been debating making an "evil" Grim character........up to Xcon though s:  

Miera42
Crew

Unbeatable Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

Bowiethenifty

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:21 pm
Miera42
Raxsus

I actually thought of a/n (maybe) interesting situation between Utael and Se-Bast. Sort of a spirit-vs-godling thing. Except she knows she's not a deity or anything, but she is aware she COULD be considered "favored"...presumptuous little spiritual child XD anyhoo, if you have any interest in hearing what my "idea" kind of was, (involving breaking a few rules ninja and engaging in philosophy...of sorts XD), go ahead and Pm me please~ ^^ I don't wanna spoil it for those who might actually care... sweatdrop

And I've been debating making an "evil" Grim character........up to Xcon though s:

Hmmm well we do have one last open slot for right now Miera. You can make that Grim character if you so desire. That is of course if you think you can handle it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:43 pm
Xcon299
Miera42
Raxsus

Hmmm well we do have one last open slot for right now Miera. You can make that Grim character if you so desire. That is of course if you think you can handle it.

Moi? You DARE say such a thing to MOI?? *places hand dramatically over my sternum* to me, I, who played a girl possessed by her brother, as well as created her language?? And you OBVIOUSLY did NOT see me when I was playing four characters at once, one of which had split personalities?! How DARE you presume I can't handle a MEASLY two characters! Tch...even in my own rp I have two...and btw, COMPLETELY different-acting...rpc's! scream DON'T UNDERESTIMATE MEEEE!! scream

*clears throat and adjusts tie there just for that reason* ahem, excuse me...you KNOW I can rp Xcon stare what...the hell?? -_- lol

Is it STILL open? It just might take me a bit to find a picture, and copy/paste it...I AM on my phone stare  

Miera42
Crew

Unbeatable Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

Bowiethenifty

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:46 pm
Miera42

Moi? You DARE say such a thing to MOI?? *places hand dramatically over my sternum* to me, I, who played a girl possessed by her brother, as well as created her language?? And you OBVIOUSLY did NOT see me when I was playing four characters at once, one of which had split personalities?! How DARE you presume I can't handle a MEASLY two characters! Tch...even in my own rp I have two...and btw, COMPLETELY different-acting...rpc's! scream DON'T UNDERESTIMATE MEEEE!! scream

*clears throat and adjusts tie there just for that reason* ahem, excuse me...you KNOW I can rp Xcon stare what...the hell?? -_- lol

Is it STILL open? It just might take me a bit to find a picture, and copy/paste it...I AM on my phone stare

xD Miera I know you can handle it very well. You don't have to get all mad about it now ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:05 am
Xcon299
Miera42

xD Miera I know you can handle it very well. You don't have to get all mad about it now ^_^

*blinks and raises an affronted eyebrow* whoever said I was mad?? scream don't put words into my mouth, young man!! scream have you ever watched MASH, particularly the fifth season...?  

Miera42
Crew

Unbeatable Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

Miera42
Crew

Unbeatable Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:12 am
So...

Can we start, can we start huh huh huh
Can we start
Can we start
Can we start
Can we start???

biggrin

Lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:08 pm
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!! xd

I'm Misswho, the little lady behind Dr Violet, nice to finally speak to people! I'm from the UK so if i'm posting at 4am assume time differences, not that i'm just a gaiabadass (alas i am a sleepy sausage).

Soooooooo excited for this to start, i've been waiting for a good sci-fi roleplay for donkeys years so this should be awesome!

Also, Apologies in advance for the over enthusiasm, hadn't had a chance to roleplay for a while sweatdrop  

misswho

niegeno

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:41 pm
@Raxsus
Indeed we have~

@Everyone
Yay~
The day has come~ > w>  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:22 pm
Xcon299

About time! Lol

And oh yeah....how's THAT for a starting post?? XD I should start quoting people.....hmmm

@everyone else - I know! I'm just happy I get the youngest kid XD always surprises the bad guys, even if they don't fall for the lost puppy act. Er, kitty act... ninja I have a medical issue where I can NOT have an average joe character =_=; my name is Miera, and I'm a role play addict... *sits down* (side super-excited note....MINI NINJA! XD)  

Miera42
Crew

Unbeatable Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

Bowiethenifty

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:26 pm
Miera42

niegeno

HidekiHyuga-ninja

Dr. Observer

Raxsus

misswho

Oh yes I would like to mention I put up a quoting list on the first page of the rp. Just so its easier to get certain peoples attention if need be.

Also all the reserved slots are for anything we want to add to the rp to make it run more smoothly or have it be a bit more interesting. If any of you have ideas I would be happy to hear them biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:35 pm
Xcon299

Well, seeing as this is my phone, I would end up spamming people =_= so they know the rp is active...or I am at least stare how about a list of missions? Or maybe each post of yours has a list of who's where...?

Like ;

Sheba - Peru (Tenacity)

Or something...and is that spot still open? You never answered my question last time, I had the profile all set up....and it got deletd, the window it was in exited stressed I still don't know HOW either >.< grrr  

Miera42
Crew

Unbeatable Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

Bowiethenifty

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:45 pm
Miera42

Yes miera the spot it still open.

A location tracker and a missions list would be good to add. What about the rest of you though. You guys like what is suggested or maybe something else in mind?  
{{:OOC/Character profiles:}}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff