Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
[prp] When'd you become an adult? (Rashida x Sebet)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image
It had become slower lately, everything felt like it was stopped in one way or another. Like time was still, yet the days and nights still came. Perhaps it was because she was older then she was when time seemed to be moving. There was much more interesting things happening then. She rolled in the sand, letting bits get caught in her fur as she rolled down a small sand dune. She remembered doing that as a kid.

It was still as fun as she remembered, rolling in the sand kept bugs away too. Though wasn't very pleasant when the sand got in her eyes. Luckily, she learned that lesson a long time ago, and now she remembered to close her eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image

Everything doesn't look small to this small female anymore because she grew a good amount over weeks but she thinks there are so much to explore and to experience so she decided to leave her parents to embark on this journey. First thing on her agenda is to see her aunty Rashida because she haven't seen her aunt for awhile, but her attention was diverted by the beach and the sound of the ocean hitting the shore was too tempting for her not to go and play in the water. Picking up the pace, the female trotted toward the beach eagerly and she spotted a familiar body rolling around in the sand, the surge of joy courses through her body because now she can enjoy the company of her aunt AND the beach.

Sebet picks up from trotting to full out running and suddenly pounces on the older female with a laugh. "Gotcha, Aunty!" She nips at her aunt's ear before leaping back, dancing around the female giggling. "Hi!!"

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:21 pm
Rashida was in no way related to the female, but the name stuck around while they were cubs. She was, after all, always around being friend with both Kousetsu and Kayo. The name use to bother her, but now it was almost normal. Though what did surprise her was how big this little cub had gotten. Or should she say, adult. She wasn't a cub no more. It was odd, it felt like just yesterday Sebet and her siblings were just born. Was that how it was? One day they were cute bouncy babies, the next they were having kids of their own?

"Sebet?" She said surprised. "Is that you? I can't tell, you're too big, you can't be Sebet." She said with a tease. She looked so much like her mother, yet so different at the same time. Rashida couldn't tell were the black came from. Neither of the parents had it. Then again, one of the cubs was also blue too. Which surprised everyone. Though Kousetsu had a little bit of blue she tried to hide from everyone.

"Where did the sweet innocent little cub go that I remembered?" Though, the other seemed to act just as she did when she WAS a cub.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:23 pm
Sebet laughs as she crouches in a playful pose with her tail flicking in the air and her chocolate brown eyes dances with laughter. "Of course its me, Aunt Rashida!. I am not as big as I would like to be but.. I am big enough to do this!" She wiggles her butt before she leaps forward, swatting at her aunt playfully. "Its probably my black luscious hair and tail tuft that throws you off." She teases back as she giggles once again while rolling over in the sand with a blissful sigh. Squeezing her eyes closes so the sand won't get in her eyes, she learned that lesson the hard way by not listening to her parents or aunty when it comes to that. "See? I learned how to keep my eyes closed" She says with a laugh and sticks her tongue out which was a huge mistake because sand now is stuck to her tongue. "........." She scrunches her face up as she tries to 'scrape' the sand off with her fang and gags little bit. "I hate... sand." She whines little bit.

"She turned into sweet innocent adult!" Sebet says with a laugh while she managed to get most of the sand off her tongue. Crinkling her nose up as she knows that drinking ocean's water is not good, Sebet looks at her aunt. "You still look so big and young, aunty." She blinks as she peeks at her aunt under the 'curtain' of the black hair. Her muzzle curves up into a quirky grin as she sits in front of her aunt. "So tell me..... how is everything with you and uncle?"

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:40 pm
Rashida wasn't sure if Sebet was too excited for being old enough to do her own thing, or if she was always this hyper. Though, it wasn't a bad thing. It meant that it'd be easy for Rashida to make her similar to herself. It was time to trick some lions and show Sebet how to do it. Then again, she wasn't sure if she was quite ready to take that innocent little girl and change her into someone much like herself.

"Of course I'm still young." She said with a snicker. "I wasn't very old when you were born yourself." She told the cub. She was an adole when the cubs came. Still childish, and always wanting to get into everyone's business. Though, it didn't change much, she was still the same way she was then. "Now that you're big enough, perhaps I can teach you the ways to play a little fun on others." She said with a grin. "Perhaps Uncle Gunju will be the first to trick."

Sometimes Rashida felt bad for Gunju. She always picked on him, but that was because she loved him. Though, she didn't think he knew about that. At least not yet. "But perhaps that's for another time" She said with a sinister smile.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:43 pm
Sebet is usually not this hyper but she was really happy to see her aunty since she haven't seen her for a good while and will calm down after the initial hyperness wears off. She takes in a deep breath as she beams at her aunt while her tail flicks back and forth, sending the sand spraying from both sides, it is quite obvious that the hyperness is not gone but at least she's not dancing all over the place like she was few moments ago. The female have no idea that her aunt is plotting something about her but she is more likely will go along with her aunt's plan because if its an adventure, she certainly will want to go on it.

Her eyes widens little bit as her ears perks forward in interest at the mention of ways to play a little fun on others. "Oh really?" She says with a huge smile as she leans in forward little bit in interest. "Ooooh... Uncle Gunju? But are you sure he can take the teasing and stuff?" She crinkles her nose up little bit as she peers at her aunt curiously. Sebet blinks as a sinister smile spreads on Rashida's face and she tilts her head to side, looking at her. "Teach away then!" She says with a huge smile.

[Lady Kiya]

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:01 pm
"Gunju can take more than you think" She snickered. Of course, that probably wasn't all too true. Rashida was always so mean to him, she wondered what would happen if she told him that she actually was in love with him and that was why she was doing it. She didn't think he'd understand very much. She knew he liked her, and that's why she continued to do it. If he hadn't, she wouldn't have bothered.

"Well, it'll take longer than just me telling you how to do these things." She started with a smirk. "I'm not sure you're ready for such a think yet." Of course, Rashida had always been ready for these types of fun and games, and she knew that Sebet could have done them as young as she had. But it was fun to tease her anyways, to see what would happen. To see how desperately she wanted to act like sweet Aunty Rashida. She enjoyed making other's beg in a sort of way.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:00 pm
"If that's the case, then let's pull pranks on him, shall we?" Sebet says with a laugh as her eyes dances with mischief. She is fully aware that the couple is fully in love even if Rashida is acting all mean toward him but she is keeping her mouth shut because its all up to the female to actually acknowledge her feelings for her uncle. Her tail flicks some sand away from her body while it moves back and forth, making an 'angel wing' behind her. She wonders if she will be lucky to be happy with a male like her aunty and her mama but that thought was a fleeing one since she is more eager to explore and enjoy the life.

"I am always ready, Aunty. My siblings and parents always had hard time with me because I loved to pull pranks on them" Sebet nods as she grins at her aunt impishly. "I am even willing to travel with you and stay with you until I learn every tricks and tactics you have. So please, teach me." She flashes her aunt a sweet smile while her eyes widens to make herself look innocent.

[ Lady Kiya ]

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:55 pm
It wasn't as easy to do, you had to practice first. "Well, first you have to figure out what you want to do. What type of prank does my little niece have in mind?" she said seeing if she had a creative mind as Rashida hoped. Some of the other cubs Kousetsu had didn't show much potential for what she was gonna show Sebet. After all, it took real talent to be good at this, and make it funny as well. She flicked her tail and waited for an answer.

"I'll be the judge of that, little Sebet." She wasn't really that little anymore, but in Rashida's mind, she was still a cub. Perhaps that was her mistake in thinking she can't do it, but she'd have to see. "Planning first, than actions." Rashida was gonna let Sebet do everything, she was just going to give some pointers on things, and see how things go. After all, she needed someone to follow in her foot steps.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:37 pm
Sebet looks at her aunt as the wheels in her head began to turn, sorting through the pranks and jokes she could pull on her uncle and she grins lightly. "Well I do know this small pond that we can swim in and it have vines all over the places. So, when I get uncle to the edge of the pond by telling him that I saw a fish I would like him to catch for me and when he's looking, I will go to the top of the overhang and grab a strong vine then swing down then knock him into the water." She says with a thoughtful tone.

A grin flickers across her muzzle as she knows she will have to work hard to learn all of the tricks Rashida is going to teach her while letting the name 'little Sebet' slide because Rashida is her favorite aunt. "Sometimes pranks are even more funnier when its not planned." She says with a laugh as she stands up because the sand was chafing her and it wasn't a pleasant feeling. Becoming more eager to learn things, Sebet is willing to surrender her life for awhile to become like her aunt and pull pranks on her family or other unsuspecting lions.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:26 pm
Rashida pondered that one. It seemed like a silly trick to do, but she had to start somewhere, she supposed. Getting Gunju there was hard enough, plus, Rashida didn't know where there would be any stuff in a place like this. So much sand, though there was a small oasis around. She never bothered to stick around it too long, however. She wasn't a fan of water, unless she was drinking it. Though the idea seemed to spark her interest.

"Pranks not planned can lead to trouble in these places, sometimes even hurting someone." She said with a frown at the other. "We don't want to hurt someone, after all." She had done that in the past, and it wasn't fun. It was something she had learned from, and since then she planned out all her pranks.

She moved a paw through the air as if to say that that part of the conversation was over. "First, we need to go to the area you plan to do this, so we can scout out the area and make sure he stands in the perfect spot to where nothing bad happens." After all, she wasn't sure he could swim, and she didn't want to see her lover drowned. Not like she could swim, after all.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:28 pm
Sebet knows the prank she came up was a silly one but its Gunju and she wanted to start out with a silly prank then possibly build up to the pranks at her aunt's level. She smiles at her aunt, very eager to please the older female and be her loyal and dedicated student in pranking, not aware that Rashida is about to corrupt her over to the 'dark side'. A smile fades away as she received a frown from her aunt and she nods little bit, realizing that its true about unplanned pranks could lead to disasters. "You are right, Aunt Rashida.." She quietly says as she blinks, realizing that she really need to think things out instead of going off half-cocked.

The younger lioness bobs her head as she turns her head toward the direction of the oasis she enjoys going to since it does have an overhang with vines so she could easily swing down, let go and crash into some unsuspecting lion. "Let's go, then." She began to trot away from her aunt toward the oasis. "Would you like to race me, or are you too old to do so?" She teases her aunt as she leaps sideways in playful manner with a wicked grin on her face. Sebet thinks that her aunt would enjoy a race to the oasis before they become serious about checking the spot out and planning the prank out so they could get Gunju really good.

[ Lady Kiya ]

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:02 pm
If it had been someone else than Gunju, she probably wouldn't have been too against an unplanned pranking. Gunju was her's to mess with, but he was good for starting pranksters. She smiled at the young lioness, so weird to see her as an adult. It still felt like yesterday she was wobbling around on uneasy feet. Regardless, Rashida was determined to make this lioness much like herself. What more than her favorite of Kousetsu's kids. Her tail flicked back and fourth.

Rashida raise a brow. Old? Her? Nonsense. Though, she didn't really like racing, but she couldn't let this young lioness call her old. Aunty Rashida wasn't out of touch with her younger side. Plus, she wasn't much older than the lioness before her. She snickered. "You wish I was too old for that, little one" She said with a slight twisted grin upon her face, before the other could do anything, Rashida was off running towards the way that Sebet had been looking. Sand and dust came up from under her feet as she ran. Sand made it hard to run fast, but she managed.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff